Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm
Spike shrugged and smirked."Depends on what you wanna know."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm
" anything that you feel as if i need to know, or what your comfortable with... " she sat back in the chair and pushed some hair out of her face.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 am
"Well you already know i can be very..'Unfriendly'...when i want to be and i cant think of much else that might effect you."Spike leans forward in his chair."Though i do have a few questions for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm
yuki looked up at him and sighed " well i geuss i could tell a few truths for once " she said sitting up rubbing the back of her neck " what is it you want to know? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:08 am
"How old are you really?"He waits for her answer and gauges her response.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm
yuki looked up at him somewhat suprised but tried not to show it ' honestly i lost count over the years... how old do i look anyway? ' she thought. " my age?.... 20... " she said trying not to show that she was lieing, but she couldnt help feel that it wasnta very good act that she was putting on.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm
I'm not weird.......
~Yumi~

User Image

"La La La" Yumi said, cracking her knuckles, she yawned, falling asleep, she dreamed.

.....Don't Be Scared.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 am
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 pm
Spike glared at her,he disliked being lied too."I saw your eyes glow red last night....i know what you are so theres no use hiding it..."He kept glaring at her,his gaze strong and unwavering.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 pm
" idiot... i told you. i went to my friends birthday party last night. it was late so my eyes were bloodshot. " she said getting irritated. " and what do you mean, you know what i am? im a human. i shouldnt have to prove myself to you " yuki herself was confused on why she was trying to prove him wroung, hes not human... right? his atitude seemed a bit human-like but hes apparently a robot... maybe it was just the 'im right your wroung thing' that every woman has, even though she hated being cliche.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Spike sighed and stood up."Clearly you wont tell me..."He started to walk away but stopped as he was about to leave the room and said without turning back around."But dont worry your secret is safe with me."He leaves the room and heads upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm
yuki sat there for a moment in silence, ' this new toy is quite witty... but... irritating to ' she thought. yuki got up and rubbed her head somemore " i need peace... " she mumbled heading outside to the garden. once outside yuki walked around some, she had planned out her garden to be very zen-like. just as how she had always wanted it to be, but it didnt seem to give her much peace right now. she walked over to the small man made creek with koi swimming around in it, the pebbles under them looked smooth. yuki sat down at the edge and sighed " what should i do?.... "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 pm
Spike sat down on his bed and pulled out a small book that he always kept at his side,sometimes in his pocket other times in a pocket inside his shirt,it was filled with hundreds and hundreds of drawings and sketches of his memories;most recently a sketch of yuki and her glowing eyes he starts drawing the look of surprise she had not too long ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm
yuki poked the water with her finger and watched the fish swim away, she stared at the water for the longest time untill she saw a shadow of an animalcome across it. she looke dup and sitting on the other side of the bank was a dog, it didnt have a collar on and it stared her down with what seemed like pure hatered. knowing that wolfs hated vampires so did most other canines, it growled at her then started barking. if it werent for the bank dividing the two it would have probably already tried to bite her, but she just stared back at it.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 pm
Spike heard the barking and looked out his window to see what was going on."Figures..."he mumbles to himself as he opens the window.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff