Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou smiled as he spoke of the dangers, Yasou loved a challenge. He watched Sky walk in with a sense of no respect, to the leader. His eyes went back to Duke,"Soooo. . . . I don't mind signing up for this, but how much free time will we be getting?" he said a little more concerned about relaxing then working. Yasou was always nonchalant, or care-free about anything. If it was dangerous he didn't care sounded like fun, if was boring he usualy backed away from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Depends, some times you might have a week off other days you'll have a few hours. It was mostly just and exaggeration," Duke said looking over at Yasou rubbing his eyes. He looked back over at Sky and growled at her. "If you have a problem with being here punk, get the f*ck out of here," he growled standing up. Sky tightened up again but she kept quiet.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

He watched for sky's reaction as the duke shouted at her. He waited for him take a moment to calm himself. He then looked to Duke,"Sounds like my type of job then," he said with fire in his spirit,"When and where do I sign?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke was standing up with his hands planted on the desk when Yasou asked him a question. He looked over at him trying to calm down so he wasn't so ticked off. "We don't have anything to have to sine up at all since this is a thing where papers aren't ever made that leave this building unless its with one of my people. No law papers are needed to be sinned," he flopped back down into his chair bitting down on his lip. He yawned and put his head in his hand yawning again.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Wow, go Duke. He's more unprofessional then I am, and he's a leader. . ." Yasou thought to himself. "So. . . That's it? Just show up and say yes, and I'm one of the gun's and roses?" he asked, expecting more then what shown.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke nodded. "We aren't completely unprofessionally here, we don't have papers to sine but we still have uniforms, and we still have alliances to make. Since we have our own medics, we don't have life insurance; since we don't exist, we don't have government agreement papers to sine. All we have is our computers that hold the data banks of everyone and if anyone leaves unaccounted for, someone will drag them back here so we can discuss their leaving. If anyone tells secrets to the other side and we have evidence against them, they will be killed on the spot. So I guess that's it if you want to say since all we have to do is have you all go over a detailed exam, and get your finger prints, then yes," he said smirking a little bit slyly like a fox. He pulled out a thick stack of paper and searched through them and then opened up a file on his desk that read: Yasou Haru; he put the papers in his folder and did the same for Kida and Sky.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm
neo suddenly appeared on the other side of the room with a laugh. "so what are you two doing over there? vice comander Zeke, Vera either of you 2 wanna let me in on wghats going on?'asked neo from behinde his mask. almost no one in the organization had seen his face before as he always wore that strange mask. his comrades behavior was quite strange right now though so he was wondering what was going on this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm
((Sorry for not posting, I was job hunting and failing horribly,)) ((OK to the rp to get caught up when Yasou walked in the office Kida walked in as well but hasn't said anything is that ok if not i can change it ))  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:53 pm
((Well, all we've done so far in our half is explain how Guns 'n' Blades is your 'life' when you join and the safety precautions for the group... Thats it...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 pm
Kida listened to the explanation of the Guns 'n' Blades and stayed quiet, while Duke was talking. Kida then asks "What is the Uniform that we need to wear, while we are working?"  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Good question," he said looking over at Kida still smiling. He stood up and walked over to a chest that was off to the side of the room and he opened up the chest after he caught the lock on fire. He pulled out a black trench coat that looked practically the same as Sky's but it was a lot more expensive. "This will be your uniform and your protection. It may look like just a leather trench coat but its a lot more durable," he said before he decided to prove his point. He pulled a gun out of his holster that he always wore in the office, he put it right on the coat spot the his hand was under it and he pulled the trigger. The gun powder exploded making a large bang sound and it started smoking a little. He pulled the gun away seeing it being completely unhurt or even burned. "This coat is made out of leather and coated with a special formula liquid covering it making it hard as diamonds. It willn't burn, it willn't be penetrated by blades or bullets. Don't get cocky though while you are wearing this, as you can see," he said shaking the coat out and it being as flimsy as leather, "you can still be harmed by blunt objects and even bullets or blades will still hurt since this isn't steel. Your nickname will be embroider onto your shoulder along with a number," he finished. tossing the coat over to Kida.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke turned around as a familiar voice rang about the pavilion; her actions were calm and relaxed, practically lacking of all emotions. She raised an eyebrow at the newcomer--as she realized she did so often in place of a smile--and scoffed lightly. "You make it sound as if you are deserving of this information," Zeke teased, her voice still quite low, but firm in her words, "But since you must know, we are merely observing the skies in search of whoever may be flying within the area." The phoenix turned back around and leaned out once more, her grey eyes holding a curious frustration since still nothing came into sight. After a few minutes, she sighed and erected herself, taking a few steps back until she turned around to face Neo and shook her head slightly, which disturbed her dampened silver hair to look a little messier than it actually was. "Well, I don't think we'll find it while on the ground, for it scouts the skies. You two stay here in case it flies overhead; I'm going for a quick flight, see if I can't find what's out there," She ordered as her pale skin became somewhat adorned with faint wisps of vibrant green, smoke-like shadows. Zeke briskly stepped out from under the pavilion, letting her figure shift into that of her Earthen Phoenix. And unnatural screech echoed from her slick black beak before she took off in flight, reaching the cloud bank to keep herself virtually unseen as her keen eyes scanned below for what winged creature flew her territory.  

xCIZINEC

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am
Kida caught the coat, stood up and puts it on. Kida like the feel of it and wonders if the coat would rip when she shifts into her wolf form. Then Kida asks Duke with a nervous tone "Can the coat stretch?" then says "maybe we can talk later about ..." Kida stopped embarrassed talking about her shifting abilities around other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't be shy about your powers, I'm sure there is at least two other shape shifters in Military X, so you aren't even close to a freak here if that is your worry," Duke tried to reassure her before he answered his question. "As far as if it will stretch while you are a wolf, yes, each coat is made for you individually so if some of you catch on fire, it willn't burn like it already does, if you shape shift, it will take it into consideration along with multiple other things," he said reassuringly as he pulled out other coats.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 am
Kida looked at Duke with a surprized look and says "Cool, that works for me" as she twirls in the coat to see how it would move, when she would move. then Kida starts to wonder what everyone is the this new group that Duke is putting together.Kida sits down again and asks "If this new group is all shifters or is everyone different."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff