Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi bowed to everyone."I am sorry, I I wont
let one screech be heard by any of your ears."she apologized once again then followed after Morrigan. The guards still stayed around Hitomi so she stayed back a little so that the guards wouldn't get in Morrigan's way. She tugged on her vail again. She wanted to take it off, but she didn't want to disobey orders. It was really such a pain to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan listened to what Akatan had to say as she sighed. She didn't know what he was experiencing but in her kingdom the people loved her family, at least that's what she believed. Looking at his hand she extended her hand and shook his. "I'm Morrigan Harkness" she said politely. "Half human, Half Succubus" she stated proudly looking at him, trying to give him a chance without passing judgement on what kind of person he was. Looking at her lady in waiting and her discomfort she smiled. "Dont be sad...you couldn't help it" she stated. "also take off that funny looking veil, you look miserable" she added.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 pm
∫Sumiko finally arrived at her
house and right on time too. Her mother came to her"Sumiko dear, you have
the most perfect timing. We need to get you ready so you look presentable to
our lord."
she spoke and took her hand, dragging her through the big house.
Sumiko followed after her mother and then they were in her room. Her mother
picked out a nice long silk dress that had a swirling wind design. The swirls
were a light color, not completely standing out, but still noticeable enough to
compliment the silk fabric of the dress. She fixed her short hair, and made it
look extra nice. Sumiko didn't understand why she had to get completely
dressed up, but she did not argue with her mother. When her mother was done,
she looked like a young, beautiful, proper girl. Her father came in and nodded
in approval of how his daughter looked."Come on we should go now."he
said and then they were off.
They arrived at the gate of the palace. A butler saw them from a window. He
went to go tell his lord of their arrival."My lord that young girl you wanted to
see has just arrived."
he notified him.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:35 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》Hitomi looked through the vail at Morrigan
when she told her to take it off. "No I can't take it off. I was told that I had to wear it when ever I left the palace."she told Morrigan. She didn't have to tell her that, because she was possitive that she knew about her having to wear the veil over her face. In fact the vail was to be worn, so that no man(or boy) would lay an eye on her face. Even though she was young she still had a beautiful face. But no one ever told her that or Morrigan.

-calla lily cat-

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 pm
Fayte watched the two of them argue back and forth in their own way. " Well at least you put up with one another. And Akatan it isn't our fault that we live a different life style you do, it's just how things are in this time, but I can tell you this when I'm Lord I will develop the entire kingdom not just the upperclass realms. " He said with a smile. He looked back at Hitomi and said. " I'm sorry I just don't want anything to disturb my parents' meeting they are busy so I give them their space. " He said a little embarrassed. " I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》 Hitomi looked from Morrigan to Fayte."Oh no
its ok I understand."she said with another slight bow, showing her respect. Even if he was still a kid her was of the royal family, and the next to rule. She knew that he wasn't trying to make her feel bad, but she still felt that she had to apologize. After all she should be more carful with her voice.

-calla lily cat-

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm
Omotayo La'Triell

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo was in the shower for quite a while like always when he came from training, he allowed the water to soak over him then clean himself thoroughly before he was to get out, the first thing he did was dry himself off with his towel starting from his head down. He would then place on his undergarments and walk out of his room, redressing himself he was now in his normal attire and surprisingly it was mostly white. Once he was dressed he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. "Now that is one gorgeous kid." He smiled as he joked and not borthing to fix his hair which needed not to be since he liked its natural wild style. Placing on his weights around his ankles and wrist, and taking care of his higene, Omotayo then left his room heading back down stairs and then leaving once again seemingly in a hurry. "Bye mom, I'm going to the palace to play with Lunia." He stated calmly as he left his home and was on his way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 pm
"That's true Morrigan, but no one has given me a reason to think otherwise. Until then, I'll keep my mindset. And you Fayte. I can't wait until that day. You fight as if you want it." As he proceeded in, he looked around marveling at the paintings and marble structures. "Tis the place though. And you're a succubus? Don't they...you know...kill people?"  

Mahareshi

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》Hitomi chuckled a little and couldn't help
herself"Oh no you've found out. Morrigan was going to make you her next victim."she told him and made a scary face for effects. Of course she was lying right now. Morrigan wouldn't do that..."well knowing her she just might"she joked to herself. She smiled over at Morrigan, her playful side was showing now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm
"I'm too young to die!" Akatan replies with mock fear. After subsiding his jeer, he rests his hands in the lower pockets of his tattered coat and says,"If it came down to that, I'd to fight you. I don't want to fight a girl." Hazy lavender eyes meet their before a cheeky smile is relinquished.  

Mahareshi

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image
Xalain

Watching the two boy train against one another he could see that alister was trying to overpower garith, but was unable to against gariths defense. but garith on the other hand was only defending without countering or attacking in any way making it seem like alister was winning. as Zalain watched a member of the Meracitile royal guard came rushing up to him and informed him that both Morrigan and Hitomi where in Vackel. although Zalain is still young with his natural abilities and his youth he fits the roll of guard for when the princess goes out or escapes as is the case most of the time. he turned to the boys and told them he had to leave on urgent matters he also told them "alister, you have to balance you power think and attack dont just try to overpower your opponent, and garith take opening in your opponent's defense guarding is good but you have to attack to okay" he smiled to both boys who noded in agreement to him "would you mind telling mother and Raisha i had to leave?" the boys both nodded "d-don't worry about t-the house we can take care of it" Garith said in a very shy and quiet tone as Alister only nodded to agree with him. "okay, i am counting on you two" he said with a smile as he walked to the train station. finally arriving at Vackel he figured the palace would be the place to start looking. arriving at the front gates he asked to be let in showing the guard the seal of Meracitile to confirm he meant no harm to the royal family in any way. he entered to see that Vackelain royal family and the Celarius royal family talking with what looked like six children around them two of which he recognized right away he approached quietly and sneaked up behind Morrigan staying quiet and still knowing it would be fun to surprise her although he did let hitomi see him as he knew scaring her could be fatal to his hearing with his sense's as they are any way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image "Woooooooooooooh woh woh woh woooooooh!!!" Klay yelled out as he sped down the road on his makeshift board. He hit a corner and the sun glared in his eyes. "Dammit, arg" Klay tried to stop, only to realize his breaks were jammed. In a split second he hit an incline in the road and was hurtled into the air. Time around him froze, he saw the ground, the air, and then the wall.
Klay soberly wobbled to his feet in a daze, "THAT WAS AWSOME!!" He called out, running over to grab his splintered board. "Hey buddy!? Did you SEE that!?" He asked a passerby who just shook their head and continued on. "I went like a million feet in the air!" Suddenly it hit Klay that his nose and arm were bleeding, and he started to tear up with all the pain, "Nothin'll spoil my good mood, nothin' he said with a whimper. Klay ran back up the street with a slight wobble and tossed his board on the ground in front of his house. "I should DEFINATELY do that again."

Enqlish

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 pm
Lunia-Alexis

Lunia was still playing the piano, and had been for hours now. But she loved doing it, and with no word on her father or mother... she had nothing else to do really. She stopped for a second and let out a small cough, "I wonder if Omotayo is finished training..." she asked herself, shrugging it off. She placed her hands on the piano and started to play another beautiful melody that could be heard by the whole castle.

Melodies of life - song on piano.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》Lucky for Xalain Hitomi did see him. She knew
that he was aiming to scare Morrigan so she decided to pretend like she didn't see him and not give Morrigan any hint of him being there. She remembered the first time he tried scaring her. She acidently let out a small chuckle as she remembered what happen to him. She was very sorry, but it was funny now that you look back at it. She hopped that Morigan didn't here her chuckle. She didn't want to ruin it for Xalain.

-calla lily cat-

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan chuckled at Hitomis antics towards Akatan. She then remembered his question and proceeded. "Yes...Succubuus and Incubus do kill, they seduce their buildings and then still their souls, aquiring the attributes of their victims" she said with a toothy smile. "Don't worry though, I'm not like that...neither is my mom, she loves my dad a lot and I'm only half, so I only have half the desire to kill you" she said with a laugh. She didn't recognize tha Xalain was there so she had her attention on everyone else.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas