Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Ryonara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
"Oh." Vince looked out side the windows. He never really seen the outside much. He looked inside the car too. He felt the seat, the floor, the window. "Whoa whee, so this is a 'car'?" He stuttered when he said car. Then he looked and Tsubasa and Yuki. "Hey, what is you name?" He poked Yuki and but was looking at Tsubasa.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Drake awakened to find herself in a dazed state. Her vision was slightly blurred and her head thumped violently. She rubbed her eyes as she let out a quiet groan. With her eyes cleared, she immediately noticed the appearance of her hands. They were no longer human as the nails had extended into hooked black nails and her fingers now scaled. She then noticed that she had somehow aquired a tail, one she recognized as a crocodile's tail. She poked at her mouth and found her teeth deadly sharpened, before realizing where she was.
She glared at the cage bars that imprisoned her, snarling and yelled "What the heck is going on here?!" But the words were only fluent to her mind as she had just let out a deep fierce growl.
Growing impatient now, and hungry, she thrashed about in her tight cage, and whipped her tail violently at the bars.

Dragonora_Ceohini

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

"yuuuu-kiii? Nyah~!" she try to say it the best she could.. she yawns a bit but slowly backs away when vince pokes her..... she blushes and turns away  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

He looks vince through the rear veiw mirror.
"And my names tsubasa,it's nice to meet you."
He pulls into the drive way of a red house.
"Well here we are,you guys ready to see your new home?"  

miller4595

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Susi looked around scared. She started to want out more than anything. Susi opened her mouth to try and say her name again.
"Susi..." She finally managed to say.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

I smile and try to say my new master's name "tsuuuu-basaaaa? Nyah~!" i say and i look at the red house and i smile as we get out of the car  

sayacutie123

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista looked over to a slight noise and noticed a kitsune. "Would you like a friend...well...I mean another that isnt human?" He looked at the kitsune in the cage. "Hey there...you have a name?" He really shouldnt get two of them but he was lonely and it might be good for the winged girl to have a friend that wasnt her master.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Tisho smiled and blushed darker as he commented on her wings. She took a step towards the door, before he asked another question. "Don't mind," she said, plainly, and stretched her wings more. They ached, and she wasn't sure how to control them yet. She glanced at the door, and took another step closer. She wondered what her chances of getting away would be...  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
Susi looked at him with scared eyes, but nodded her head.
"S-Susi..." Susi managed to say softly. She was still learning to speak again. Susi nodded again with a smile on her face, but fear still in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana smiled, and scratched lightly behidn Alice's ear. "It's because you're so darned cute! Hope Kana and you get along," she said, and ran a hand through her hair. She squeezed the neko's hand, and motioned towards the door. "Ready to go?"

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice nodded eagerly. As far as she could remember she had never been outside of the store before so she was really exited. Her tail was flicking back and forth as they left the store and went into the outside world. Alice's eyes widened at all of the new sights and her nose wrinkled because of the acrid stench of car exhaust. She pressed herself closer to Nana her senses being overwhelmed by the enormity of it all.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

"One second..." He turned to look at Shi and blushed when she stretched again. Yeah he would have to get new clothes on her, that shirt was going to drive him insane. He walked over and took her hand as he pulled her back a bit. "Now now, no running away." He looked back down at Susi and petted her head gently through the bars. "No need to fear me, I'll take care of you." He walked back a bit with Shi. "Just sit in the cage for a moment while I get her. Dont fly away please...I wont mistreat you." He smiled a bit to show he was serious and had to sadly lock the cage because he wasnt sure if she would try something anyway. Grabbing Susi's tag he went back into the office and payed for her too. He would have to keep a close eye on Shi until he knew she wasnt going to run...or in this case fly away. He would have to be very careful or at least give her a reason not to leave. He walked back out to their cages and let Susi out first since she didnt seem the type to run. "Lets go Susi, I'll take you to your new home." He helped her out of her cage then went back to Shi's and helped her back out. Keeping his hand ahold of Shi's he walked them both back to the car and let them in the back. He had childproof locks so unless he opened it, they wouldnt get out. The climbing in the car he keyed the ignition and started his drive home.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana giggled lightly at Alice as she pressed closer to her. She lead her away from the store, down the street, and stopped at the corner. She turned to look at Alice, and looked at the little Neko. "Okay... Would you like some new clothes? I've got lots of cash to blow. Or, we could head home now."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio let out a small whine as she was stashed back in her cage. She was confused, and, once again, tried to get up. She fell to her knees, holding her head again. "Ow! Ceiling, stop being so low!" she told the cage, before tumbling out again. She jumped to her feet, her wings helping her catch her balance. "I wasn't going to run! Just strech my.... Wings," she insisted, and let him put her in the car. Her wings folded against her back, and she stretched more. "I wonder if they can hold me..." she muttered, and closed her blue eyes. Every part of her ached, but her back hurt the most. Well, actually, her head was pounding a lot too.
'Stupid stupid cage. Why'd it have to be so small?'  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista looked in the rear view mirror and smiled a bit. "I'll tell you what Shi, I have a room I use to workout in, I will move all the stuff out of there and have it changed to a room. The ceiling is high so you will be able to fly around a bit." He kept his attention on the road and already knew they were almost there.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff