Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 pm
"Enma gets on my nerves, nothing can cut though that furry b*****d." He said rolling on his side. "Sounds like what you need is a weapon that can turn into any weapons. I made one for Rahenno, Hyoton blade that he could manipulate into anything he wanted...Though I don't make copies of my work so your out of work there." He said, since it just not very stylish to make duplicates of weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 pm
"I wouldn't want a duplicate anyways," Zane said as he thought of his father. He had always been in his shadow, he was hyoton, and a monkey summoner as well. "Though my father and I have many similarities, I strive to be better than him," Zane told him.  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm
"I would say that not to hard, I had to save that guy on a regular bases. The count is up to 3. He was always so reckless and tried to take on more then he could handle. By being Kage, you have already surpassed him in the aspect of being a leader." Kiyoshi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:04 pm
"Wow, you seem to have him pegged...cause he would always dissapear on me and my squad, and the next I saw of him, he would be lying in a hospital bed," Zane told him. "Thanks I appreciate that...speaking of leader...I guess I should be heading back soon huh? Knowing my father...he's probably taken on way too much like usual."  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm
"Probably, guess be seeing you when I can see." Kiyoshi said a little joke as he laid their on the ground, he had no where to be anyway. "Maybe if you lucky I won't come to your village and kick your a** infront of your villagers." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:14 pm
"Tch...as if, the moment I'm back to normal, I'll train my butt off to make sure that the next time we fight, I'll at least make you bleed," he retorted, laughing at Kiyoshi's joke. "Speaking of which...when are you planning on taking a trip to Kiri huh?"  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:21 pm
"Don't know, last time I was their was a new Jonin, that was a few years ago. Only Thing i can think of to go their would be to learn that Mist Weapon Style...or kick your a**." Kiyoshi said.

((lol is melody still active in Mist? Be fun to go their since she the 6 Wing Angel, might make me go on a rampage XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 pm
(Wouldn't that be fun lol...well it would get the ark going, and get some of the wittle genins active XD. But she's...idk, she's semi active. I hardly see her post but she does every now and then I guess)

"Well then kick my a** it is," Zane told him as he began stepping unto the snow. It was time for him to head back to Kirigakure...to take back the position that apparantly is rightly his. "You going to be alright?" he asked turning back to him.  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm
"Always am." Kiyoshi said as he just laid on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm
Zane waved goodbye to Kiyoshi as he reflected upon this battle. He had learned quite a bit from this fight, and now with a new resolved he headed back home.  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 pm
Kiyoshi finally recovered enough and stood up. "Well now I believe it time for me to depart." He said as he walked out of his training ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff