Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 am
Ribbin
I've obtained 386. Slowly making progress. 8D
Do you have a copy of fire red or leaf green? It is important to have that, but even with it you gotta start 3 files to get all of the starters and legendary dogs. Pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:43 am
Owwin
Ribbin
Do you have a copy of fire red or leaf green? It is important to have that, but even with it you gotta start 3 files to get all of the starters and legendary dogs. Pain in the a**.

I have LeafGreen, but I'm just going to wait for HG/SS to get the dogs and starters. =)  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

I have LeafGreen, but I'm just going to wait for HG/SS to get the dogs and starters. =)
I did it before I knew HG/SS were coming out. You get the luxury of waiting. Damn kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 pm
No. No. NO!
I haven't even caught them all in YELLOW!
But then again, my yellow glitched and the pokedex broke.
BUT STILL.  

Kikien

Dapper Pants

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

I did it before I knew HG/SS were coming out. You get the luxury of waiting. Damn kids.

Damn kids? Owwin, aren't pretty much the same age? xD

I just didn't want to waste my time restarting my game twice and pretty much mastering it three times. I was going to buy Pokemon Coliseum, since that's an easy way to get all the starters and legendary dogs, but I never had the cash.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:53 pm
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

Damn kids? Owwin, aren't pretty much the same age? xD

I just didn't want to waste my time restarting my game twice and pretty much mastering it three times. I was going to buy Pokemon Coliseum, since that's an easy way to get all the starters and legendary dogs, but I never had the cash.
I don't care ho old you are, I am like the guy from Onslaught! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE STILL A KID!!  

Owwin

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Xilo The Odd
they better have some good ideas this time. seriously. bidoof.

Hahaha. HM Mule....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:25 pm
Oh good lord. I read something like this on Serebii a few days ago. And they haven't even released HG/SS in the states...

Well, if they don't make the main female character look like a Mario rip-off and at least one starter is cute, I don't care.

And there's already a devil/satanic pokemon. Giratina (sp?)  

Peaceful Disturbance

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm
Peaceful Disturbance
Oh good lord. I read something like this on Serebii a few days ago. And they haven't even released HG/SS in the states...

Well, if they don't make the main female character look like a Mario rip-off and at least one starter is cute, I don't care.

Nono, Giratina is simultaneously a guillotine and the personification of antimatter.
Word of God, not my ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 pm
Wantcookie
Peaceful Disturbance

Nono, Giratina is simultaneously a guillotine and the personification of antimatter.

Are you sure? Isn't 666 the evil number?

User Image

Do not tell me you don't see any 6's on that pokemon. EVIL I TELLS YOU, EVILS...  

Peaceful Disturbance

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm
Peaceful Disturbance
Wantcookie
Peaceful Disturbance

User Image

Do not tell me you don't see any 6's on that pokemon. EVIL I TELLS YOU, EVILS...
In japan 4 is an evil number. They don't give two shits about christian evil XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Owwin
Peaceful Disturbance
Wantcookie
Peaceful Disturbance

User Image

In japan 4 is an evil number. They don't give two shits about christian evil XD.

Oh really now? Well, whatever. I still think it looks like a satanic, flying...lizard.

Anyway, I want the starters to be Dark, Psychic, and Ice/Rock...But Nintendo would never do something like that, would they?

OR a mainstream Pokemon for the Wii with Battle Revolution's (or better than that, even) graphicks.  

Peaceful Disturbance

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:41 pm
Peaceful Disturbance
Oh really now? Well, whatever. I still think it looks like a satanic, flying...lizard.

Anyway, I want the starters to be Dark, Psychic, and Ice/Rock...But Nintendo would never do something like that, would they?

OR a mainstream Pokemon for the Wii with Battle Revolution's (or better than that, even) graphicks.
The problem with making new starter types is that not only does the scissors have to do double damage to the rock, but they have to take half damage from the paper. Dark does double to psychic, psychic does nothing to dark, and ice kinda just floats(hehe) out there not doing much to either of them.

If you want new starters they gotta have some balance. Either they all have a strength against one of the others and a resistance to the same one they are strong to, or they all only have the strength, or the resistance. Otherwise who is gonna pick the psychic starter? Especially with all the bug types early on in the game. Least the first couple gyms are fighting and poison.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am
I'm at 400/493! Still time to catch up before they release more! :'D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm
Please give us a fire-dragon type. =w=  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7