Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo watched as a random shinobi walked into his office. He listened to him before replying.

"I haven't really established dominance because my village was just blown up, once we can recover from the damages then I'll be getting things back in order."

Hanzo then looked at Akira.

"Sorry but Tadashi pretty much explained it, I didn't see much of the others I mainly was defending myself from Zeramaru to stall time so that my clone could get Tadashi far away in case the bomb went off."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm
"Sorry for the interruption Hokage-sama, but Luo-sempai and I have rebuild a lot of the village, he already returned to the hidden mist and if you need anymore help I can still remain here." Daisuke said as he walked into the Hokage's office.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 pm
(Yeah...ended up going to Zeramaru's lab too and kidnapping him right out. We split up in Grass and he came back to leaf on his own. lmao...a little slow there aren't you ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No it's okay you may go, thank you for your work."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm
((I really don't want to point fingers but Akira is a bit slow in posting RP wise (lol, I know you have a life Akira) and he is are leader so we have to wait for him to post before we could do anything....but please..can someone inform are RPC's this so we could get on with our lives. After this mission, I got business to take care of until I get another Anbu mission))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm
"Okay." Daisuke bowed and left the office. He was headed towards the gates to go home back to the hidden mist.

~exit  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm
"Well, Tadashi, do you see if they were from a village or were rouges from a village?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:11 pm
((There is really no reason to hunt us for the academy student.You got him back unharmedish))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 pm
[[You are all still wanted from assisting in the destruction of Leaf and Your wanted even more now, for attempted kidnapping. So, you all are added to the bingo book. As decreed by me. And to be hunted down and killed by Hunter Ninja aka Me again along with a few Oinin.

Hmmm...How would Alicia act if she knew you put a treaty between the Rain and Leaf in Jearpory.[spelling] Would see give you to me or defend you?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 pm
((OH i see,she would talk it out))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm
Tadashi tried to remember back but he couldn remember seeing anything that might hint at who they were. "Sorry. Thats one thing I don't know of all the things I released about them that was one that I didn't"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 pm
[[Once someone tells us that the student is back, we can ask the student about the location of the area he was taken to and about the people that were there.]]

Ryuuki looked into the office, listening to the conversations. He didn't relly have anything to add, since he knew nothing about the people or how the village was attacked. All he knew was a few facts about Zeramaru, which others probably already knew. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a stick of gum, unwrapping it and tossing the gum into his mouth.

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 pm
((That damn gum -.-))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm
((Well i took that kid to cloud then rain country and then wind country then sound))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 pm
[[but we can just ask him where his final destination was.]]

[[Respect the gum scream ]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]