Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 am
((This might be my last post until tonight, I have to go to work in 10 minutes))

Mai had finished her shower after about 20 minutes, when she felt she was nice and clean. It took her a bit to figure out how to put on the suit but still managed to get it on. It was very tight on her, a little too small, but that was because she was naturally very tall. Her nose led her to the cargo bay. Not she had her masters scent, it would be very hard for her to lose him on the ship now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am
((Alrighty then. Dont let work stress you out. ^^))

User Image
Lerista had finished with the main part of his suit and turned to see her walking towards him. Even his clothes were tight on her and he was not small by any means. The clothes sent his mind to places that he shook it away from. "Well hello Mai. Bet you feel better with a shower now." He smiled again and tapped on a keyboard bringing out a fighter droid. "Came across a cargo ship that was attacked. Seeing if it may have anything of value." He looked at the keypad and tapped the controls to let the droid go first. "It will go in and check the air to see if we can breathe or not...how did you find me anyway?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 pm
Nelliel grinned and tried the Neko's name out. "La-un-a, Luna!" She said, delighted to be able to call her by name. Then she answered her question, "Pet Shop... Sell... pets." When she said Pet Shop, she pointed to everything around them, even the cages. Then with Pets she pointed to herself, Luna and all the other creatures in all the other cages.

Lear began to chew on the bars of his cage, but to no avail, they were proofed against his sharp canines. Seeming to pout, he slunk into the back of his cage and then suddenly dashed against the cage, trying to break the lock. The old fashioned lock held fast, it was very sturdy and it would not break to let him through. He finally gave up for the day and sat on his haunches, waiting for something, anything to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Aya looks around the room and sees the new people and says "Hi, how is everyone today." "Nelliel, what is going on, are we going somewhere new today."  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm
"Aya, everything... same." Nelliel responded to her question, knowing that nothing was really going to happen. "Only, new... Lear... Luna!" She said, pointing to the wolf Furry in the back and the other neko in her cage.

Lear only let out a faint growl to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 pm
Tristan lift his camera, "i'm going to take your picture alright." He got the flash ready and smirked.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm
Aya looks towards the growling wolf and says "W-w-w-why are you growling at us, we didnt do anything, we just want to talk to you"Aya tries to get comfortable again to lay down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm
(( Take a picture of who DeathAngel?))  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm
(it was of Nelliel)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa held her head in her hands. Her head hurt so bad. The room was spinning and simply trying to answer the man was so difficult for her. Tessa looked at him with a frown, unsure of what else she was supposed to say. "I'mm...s-sorry. M-my n-name is t-Tes-s-sa, Sir." Tessa's words slurred together as she stuttered her response. Tessa layed down on the floor of the cage, but continued looking up at the man. Her headache wasn't getting any beter and neither was her speech. A tear or two slipped down her cheek and Tessa wiped it away, embaressed.  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Rebecca saw Tessa in what looked like pain. "Hey are you alright?" She asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm
Aya looks at the people who are walking around and wonders if anyone is going somewhere new or staying in the store, then Aya hears someone talking, and sees that there is someone taking pictures. Aya asks "Can i get my picture taken please"  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Tristan smiled at the new neko, "Sure tilt her head to the side and lift your chin a little bit." He was trying to get the light to hit part of her face to make her look luring in the picture. "Would you like to keep them afterward?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Aya does what the person says and says "I would like one very much, thank you for asking me." Aya keeps looking at the new person with awe because nobody has come to talk to the "pets" in the shop very much.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa looked over at Rebecca and lifted her head from the floor just enough to shake it as she softly replied "no". Tessa layed her head back down on the bottom of her cage and continued looking into the man's eyes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff