Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm
(sheesh, thanks)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Tadashi had watched the genin fight long enough he emerged from the brush he was in. As he emerged he performed a set of hand signs and took a deep breath. "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu" Tadashi released a giant fireball out of his mouth toward the fighting genin. He was far enough to give them more than enough time to dodge the attack.  

Zaphiakel

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente got ready to dodge, but he felt a lot of heat. "What the heck..." He said, rolling backards to avoid the fireball. "Where did that come from." He asked himself. His eyes glanced over in the general direction and he saw another ninja. Was he invited...to kill us? He asked himself again. Lucky him, at least he got out of the way, now to ask who was that guy, he got up and shouted. "Hey, you could have killed us!" He looked over to see if it hit Jiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm
Occ; sorry for the length being short im rping on my sidekick
___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

"Damn" Jiro said while it was under the breath of his voice. He had not prepared for a fire ball jutsu to come his way plus his strings were attached to his fingers so one wrong move it can end him. Jiro then moved his hand up then powerfuly down and the shurkiens went down into the ground. Now it was time to move out the way or he would be burnt horribly but lucky the string were frailge and long. He then jumped back and the fire ball sizzled the strings and Jiro quickly removed them.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

All of a sudden, Auron suddenly appeared in the fireballs destructive path. He stared at it harshly as it neared him, and as soon as it came into range, Auron held out one hand and the ball of fire slammed into Auron's palm, stopping it in its tracks. "Tch. A bit much don't ya think Tadashi"? Using the chakra from his kekke genkai, he stored it up into his palm and released it, propelling the ball of fire back at Tadashi.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am
[[I see I haven't missed much.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 am
Tadashi's fireball was reflected at him and he could see Auron's chakra propelling it forward. Tadashi jumped up and forward over the fire ball and landing right next to Auron. "I just wanted to see how hard it would be for them to dodge the attack it was a simple fireball after all. Tadashi took a wild guess since these two genin were training and Auron was now here. "So I'm guessing these genin are your students?" Tadashi looked at both boys and activated his Sharingan checking out there chakra levels. "Must be easier training them than Oinin work right Auron?" "Tadashi laughed as he grabbed his mask and removed it enough just to wink at Auron.

After re masking himself Tadashi turned to the genin that yelled at him. "You might want to respect your superiors and also if that fire ball was enough to kill you from that far away than it was your own fault and you wouldn't survive in the ninja world so stop complaining."

Tadashi turned back to his good friend Auron. "So who are these two?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron held out his hand towards them saying, "This here is Vincente, and this here is Jiro........you might be interested in Jiro..he is an Uchiha".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente smirked. "Respect my elders? I've never been much for that crap." He said to himself. He stretched his arms. "I'd barely respect the Hokage if I could help it." He said, still low enough to be unheard. "Heh, I'll keep 'respect' in my repitore now." He said louder, not really meaning it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron seized Vincente's hand saying, "Word of advice. In the face of your superiors, you will give proper respect. Keep your insulting and vulgar opinions in your mind lest you be beaten to the ground who suddenly takes offense". Auron let go of his hand. "Ever head of the old saying, Respect given is respect earned? Without respect, you are virtually nothing to the shinobi's of this world, so it would benefit you to gain as much respect as you can possibly gather. But if you wish to, hold in this respect and be nothing, if that is what you wish". Auron hoped that Vincente learned his lesson.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente lost his smirk and went to a grin. "Ok, I get it, seriously this time." He said. "And no, I've never heard the saying." He said, moving his hand around to see if his wrist was injured.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 am
((sigh.....were always waiting on Quaylan))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 am
(well, he did say he had home problems and computer problems, by the way, I probably won't be here today and tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 pm
Tadashi smiled at the boys attitude. It reminded him of when he was younger. "Well said Auron though he is lucky if I had the chance his mind would have been mine." Tadashi looked at the other boy "You said that the other boy is and Uchiha does he have the Sharingan?"  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron nodded his head.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace