Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 pm
Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

(Aro I didn't add you in there because most of the time I don't understand a thing you type. Like the post you just made.)
sigh ur a dumazz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

(Aro I didn't add you in there because most of the time I don't understand a thing you type. Like the post you just made.)
sigh ur a dumazz

((no you just type worse then my 5 year old brother...))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm
(Wow, I have no comment other then, "I'm done here." I'm so sick of dealing with you and Pyro. I am going to have you guys jailed if I can.)

Kazuo sends out powerful winds from his body in all directions pushing everything and anything away from him and he shoots upwards out of the base.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Rahenno seen Kazou setting up to stab pyro. Rahenno started to run forward and pulled out his staf and broke it in half, the ice formed around his wrist and formmed two versions of a hidden blade. he leapped over the crouching Pyro and parryed Kazou's sword that was headin towards Pyro's back. He quickly followed up with his second hidden blade and sent it towards Kazou's chest. This would buy Pyro a opening to summon his demon. The ice retracted and formmed a small pellet of ice he placed back is his pouch, underneith his robes. Rahenno then formed seals and used the Hyouton freeze frame jutsu. This justu slows down the fastest user except the user. Raahenno stood in place ready for Kazou's next move.

132 jutsu left.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm
bb3000ae
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

sigh ur a dumazz

((no you just type worse then my 5 year old brother...))
ok so it`s my fult that some ppl don`t take the time to read the damn post put infront of them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno seen Kazou setting up to stab pyro. Rahenno started to run forward and pulled out his staf and broke it in half, the ice formed around his wrist and formmed two versions of a hidden blade. he leapped over the crouching Pyro and parryed Kazou's sword that was headin towards Pyro's back. He quickly followed up with his second hidden blade and sent it towards Kazou's chest. This would buy Pyro a opening to summon his demon. The ice retracted and formmed a small pellet of ice he placed back is his pouch, underneith his robes. Rahenno then formed seals and used the Hyouton freeze frame jutsu. This justu slows down the fastest user except the user. Raahenno stood in place ready for Kazou's next move.

132 jutsu left.

(I left, i'm sick of you guys. No offense.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm
(bout time)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm
pyro hasu
(bout time)
§_Scrapples_§

(Yea, bout time you got jailed.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm
(have fun coming up with a good reason for that)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 pm
pyro hasu
(have fun coming up with a good reason for that)
§_Scrapples_§

(Thanks. I'll try.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:20 pm
aro was pushed back then he fliped back to his feet before falling he then saw kazuo make his leave and followed him out with a forcefull jump.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm
Mizu heard too much of a ruckus as she grabbed her cloak and went up out too see in all the rooms.She then found Pyro and then saw Aro leaving to follow someone.She then put her cloak back on.  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Mizu sighed as she did handsigns as she mumbled something.An oil clone came up beside beside her.The real Mizu nodded and the oil clone headed off to the direction Aro went off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 pm
aro arrived back at the base and went to his area to rest.  

Aro97

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 pm
You aren't here. Post invalidated. Continue on as if he weren't here.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff