Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm
The man shrugged a bit. "Sometimes a slave does something you dont want it to, and besides beating it or cussing at it, we have devices that can help punish them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm
Lucile yawned and she opened her eyes slowly, she kept her head on the floor and blinked several times. It was hard to sleep in such an uncomfortable place, her eyes were blood shot from lack of sleep. "Uh." Sitting up Lucile rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms. A loud rumble shook her stomach, she was hungry, really hungry. Her whole body cringed ad she got to her knees and grabbed onto the bars, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm huuungry." She cried, she was a cry baby, but sometimes it worked.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 am
One of the female workers walked over to Lucile's cage and smiled at her. "Morning sleepy head." She was always kind to them. She brought the food dish out for her, then whispered before sliding it in. "I even snuck in small bits of carrot for you, shhh." She winked then slid the latch closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:44 am
Lucile's mouth gaped with a wide grin and she smiled. "Aaaah." She said in awe looking at the dish. She looked up to the worker showing appreciation in her eyes. Her stomach growled furiously like a beast was trying to escape. Her eyes fell to the dish and she shoved her hands in feeling constricted by the chains which helped secure her inside. The sloppy mystery food filled her hand and Lucile willingly engulfed the whole handful. Saving the carrots for last.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 am
Smiling she pet her softly and then straightened up to watch for customers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 am
Smiling Lucile closed her eyes as she bit the tip of the carrot. Though a common vegetable and food, to her it was a delicacy she would savor every last bit. Her cheeks as red as hot coals she looked at the women as she petted her. "Uh, thank you miss." She said putting her hands the floor and bowing touching her temple to the ground.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 am
Though most in the shop were neutral to the pets, Liz was always kind hearted. And though sometimes she didnt like the slavery, she knew most would just be on the streets without a master or mistress. Smiling she smoothed her hand over the girls ears. "You are quite welcome little one."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 am
As Liz's hands slicked over Lucile's ears her eyes closed and she smiled. It felt really good when people did that. She looked up and her eyes began to water, what made her different from this worker? They were both people. Why was Lucile in here and that girl out there? Was it her ears that made her so desirable as a slave? Or just the fact she was east pray for anyone looking to capture new slaves. "I-i I wanna go home..."  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 am
This part hurt her the most, trying to explain to a pet why she was a pet. "Well dear, when somebody comes and buys you, you'll have a new home." She hoped it would be a kind master.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 am
Her hands tightened as she fought the tears and she shook. "B-but, I had a home, sure not with a mommy and daddy, but I had a lot friends and people who loved me." She rubbed her eyes and started to cry. "What did I do bad, I don't want a stupid master, I've heard stories, they're all mean."  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 am
The womans heart felt like it melted and she wanted to hug her. "Aww...not all masters are bad little one...just..." She lowered her head and pet her ears softly still. She was now tempted to take her home as her own, but wasnt sure if she should or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 am
She sighed as her ears were pet. "Just?....Most of them?" Lucile's eyes dimmed and she sighed. "I guess this experience will make me a stronger person." She wasn't very happy, she felt despair. "Everything will be okay, because one day, I don't know when, but I'll get out of here, or wherever I am." She laughed rubbing her head trying to be optimistic. Her wide eyes shut again and her petite figure leaned against the bars her face squished on the cool metal.  

oOMyMelodyOo

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 pm
Liz shook at the thought of one of those,'reeducating devices.'she glared at the sick,evil man selling her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

"Okay, then Kira, can you please wait a sec, for me to go to IronFist? Then we'll be out of here in s split. Here eat more treats, you look like you never been fed, sorry. Okay? We'll have fun!" Waiting for an answer, she was just so excited, she couldn't wait! She wanted to go now, but no, IronFist is with company, but atlas she should wait. Everything was done patiently.

Repeat.  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm
A man walked over to Mei and smiled. "I'm terribly sorry, Iron Fist is with another customer. But can I be of any help to you?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff