Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:09 am
Aniya stuck her tongue out at Natsu childishly. "Not our fault that Kaze-kun is slow..." She grinned and wniked at her friend, to show she was teasing.

"So ever been here before Natsu-kun?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:21 pm
"Nope." He simply responded, as she glanced up towards it. There was something familiar about it now that he got a better look at it, but he was probably just imagining things.

"So Aniya chan, Kaze kun, who wants to go first?" He asked, as he gestured towards the palace. It wasn't that he didn't want to lead the way, but he didn't really know his way around the area of the palace.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:37 pm
"Doesn't matter much to me...you were the first to suggest it though weren't you Kaze-kun? Care to lead?"

Aniya stepped aside and folded her arms in the direction of the palace.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:47 pm
(( Hi I am here ))

Megan walked down the side walk she was board and was wanting to something fun. So she went to the arcade to see if she could find anything to cheer her up a bit. When she got there she went to the crane and started playing it.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:06 pm
Kaze sighed. "Fine...I'll go first..." Kaze slowly walked over toward the palace, not quite remembering where the barrier was.

In the bushes, across the courtyard, was a small purple haired child. She gasped as she saw Kaze walk toward the palace and ran off.

"Mom! Kaze's heading toward the palace! He's gonna think something's up when the barrier does nothing!!!"

Luna sighed, knowing this day would soon come. "Come on Diana. We will have some things to explain to them when they pass into the palace...

((hey, when everyone gets inside, I'll post what it looks like.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:32 pm
Aniya followed Kaze, not remembering where the barrier was, but not bothering. Once they collided with it, they'd have found it anyway, so long as they kept walking until then. She blinked as she heard rustling, but decided it was the wind and moved on.

"Come on Natsu-kun! Oh...be ready...when that barrier hits and stops you, it really comes out of nowhere..."

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:50 pm
Natsu could of sworn he heard someone nearby, as if they were being watched. He decided it was best to leave it alone for the moment, seeing how it didn't pose as a threat. He quickly proceeded to follow Aniya and Kaze, as he made his way towards the Crystal Palace after them.

"So where does this barrier start anyways?" He questioned, as he observed his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:55 pm
((Alright here we go!))

Kaze kept walking, never hitting the barrier. He looked behind him to see that the others hadn't hit it as well. "Where did the barrier go?"

Some small children noticed they were so far inside that they ran to get in. The here stopped by the barrier, not more than 3 feet behind our three "heros".

"How...?"

A voice rang out. "I'll tell you Kaze...just come in closer."

"Mom?"

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:02 pm
Natsu looked around confused when a voice rang out from farther inside the palace, and Kaze said something that sounded like mom. He didn't understand what exactly was going on, but it was starting to creep him out a bit. He slightly tensed up, as he continued to follow. An emotionless look formed on his face, as he kept his gaze straight ahead.

"What's going on exactly? I thought you said there was a barrier, and what's this about your mom being here?" He quickly asked. Were they trying to play some sort of trick on him, and if so he didn't really think it was funny. If anything got weird he was leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:34 pm
Kaze looked over at Natsu. "There is a barrier! Didn't you see that kid?" Kaze started to get a little scared. "And I don't know why my mom would be here. The voiced sounded like her..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:36 pm
"How come we passed through it then?" He asked, as he continued to follow. Though now he was getting the feeling he should turn back. He glanced over his shoulder to see how Aniya was responding to this, before looking towards Kaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:43 pm
Kaze spazed slightly. "I DON'T KNOW!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:50 pm
Natsu was slightly startled when Kaze suddenly yelled. He didn't really expect it from him, though he couldn't blame him. He started to ask almost any question that popped into his head. He then began to quicken his pace, as he walked past him.

"Look im sorry for questioning you. It's not like you have actually been inside here before, so how would you know what's going on?" He said to him. He didn't mean it to sound like he was getting annoyed or anything, but that was the way he always sounded when ever he tried to apologize to someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:06 pm
Kaze shook his head. "It's okay...this place is just starting to scare me...I feel like I know this place..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:09 pm
"I know what you mean. It's as if I have been here before, but that's highly unlikely considering my past, and not to mention I just moved here last year." He said, as recalled earlier when he first noticed Kaze looking at the Crystal palace at the school. He felt as if he had been there, he felt so sure of it but knew it wasn't possible, so he shrugged it off.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff