Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;
"Hmm, I'm not an alcohol drinker myself. My father on the other hand..." Chantal never finished her thought as she finished her pear and placed it on the growing pile of scraps. "I'll keep that in mind thought. Wouldn't want you to get sick from eating the wrong thing." She smiled and stared at the tray.
'Why am I being so nice? This wasn't how I was trained. What is so different about him than about any of the others?' The thought just occured to her, but she placed it at the back of her mind, not really caring anymore about her training. This elf intreagued her, for reasons still unknown.

{[ooc: venison and deer are the same thing xD sorry, I just had to point that out. It made me giggle rofl ]}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her as she explained that she wasn't much of an alcohol drinker, but stopped when she was about to speak of her father. When she paused, he realizing that it was a personal matter, and did not bother to ask her why she had stopped. He nodded to her when she changed the subject, going to that she would make sure that he wouldn't get sick. He didn't smile, but nodded back to her slightly and finished the food that he had eaten. The girl seemed to catch his eye, strangely than any other human or elf that he had been with. The reason for this hadn't crossed his mind, but he kept it in, just wondering what made him think about her. He decided to start back into conversation,"So, what tasks will you give me to start...master?" He asked her, somewhat dis-tasting the word master again when he said it.

((I just realized that and I apologize. I think it's funny to that I said that now. xD))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Waving her hand in front of her face Chantal shook her head at Sirinus. "Drop the master in present company. If we're around others then yes, but here the word won't be used." She then leaned forward and rested her head on her hand. Chantal hadn't really thought about any tasks since she'd expected more of a fight between herself and Sirinus and she was far ahead of her schedual now. She just shook her head again and told him her thoughts. "Honestly I had no tasks planned as I expected more of a fight." She grinned and laughed.

{[ooc: ]}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus nodded, glad that he didn't have to say master anymore to her, when he wasn't around other people. He soon leaned back in his seat and watched Chantal as she leaned forward with her head on her hand. He chuckled slightly when she spoke about having no job for him."Well, all I can say, is that you seem abit nicer than expected...and if you prefer, I can put up a fight right now...." He told her teasingly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm
Chantal couldn't help but giggle at his last comment. "Somehow I knew you were going to say that." She just smiled, amused by the elf now. She wasn't sure why they were getting along so amicably but she enjoyed it. It made her job alot easier. "And I'd prefer not actually, if that's alright with you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus smirked and replied,"Well, I wouldn't complain that you expected a fight....Your lucky I haven't even shown you my full potential..." He said to her softly and laughed slightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm
"And I think we'll keep it that way." Chantal smiled and stood, taking the now trash covered plate with her. "At least for a while yet."
She was just about to leave the room when a thought occured to her. Chantal turned and looked back at Sirinus. "Would you like to rest or would you like to see the grounds?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus was starting to like this human. She had a cocky, in a good way, attitude towards him, even nicer than she was before. Although he wasn't very trusting to this human, he felt a tiny bit more comfortable around this female, than her father. He smirked and slowly stood up,"I think I would rather see the grounds....maybe I can grow abit more familiar with my surroundings..." He said to her as she carried the trashed plate towards the door.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 pm
"Alright, if you follw me to the kitchens I can keep you company." Chantal smiled. Sirinus seemed to be warming up to her slightly, and she to him even though it was against her better judgement.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus nodded and followed after her as she left the room, looking around him as he walked. He looked along the walls and the floors of the hallway, wondering how rich Chantal's father was, and what his job was. What could possibly make him rich than anyone else? Was he the leader of the humans in this land? Or just a rich merchant? He didn't know, and he wasn't going to bother her about it, Although it bothered him.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm
Chantal dropped the tray off by the kitchens and turned towards Sirinus. "Do you have any questions? Any place you'd like to see?" She asked, rocking back and forth on her feet and grinning at the elf.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to Chantal after she had dropped off the tray of trashed and finished food at the kitchen, and then thought for a moment. He was slightly relieved that she had asked him about questions instead of him asking when she didn't. He nodded and replied,"One question, what does your father do to have such a large estate like this? And I do not mind at all where we go. I just want to explore for alittle while..." He told her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm
"None of this belongs to my father. It's all my late mothers estate." Chantal sighed. She knew there was nothing to get sentimental over. Her mother had been gone for years, as long as Chantal had been alive, but for some reason it still felt raw. She shook her head and smiled at Sirinus.
"Alright, you lead the way."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus nodded to Chantal, seeing a slight glimpse that she didn't seem to discuss any further than she had already said."I see. I won't ask any further than that..." He told her softly and started to walk around, looking at the different sights around the estate.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:19 am
Chantal looked at him quickly, "Oh, no. I'm sorry. Here, let's sit." She grabbed Sirinus's arm and pulled him down beside her on the bench by the kitchens. "Go on, ask anything you want. I'll try not to let my emotions get the better of me." She put a determined face on and waited for Sirinus to ask anyhing.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces