Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:57 pm
((Fenrir...I haven't posted yet. I actually might be capable of living through this. I was going to start off from the moment I was impaled. But in the event that I eventually die, I won't quit necessarily, but it'll be a while until I make a new character. Too many classes, and too many guilds to keep up with. Dropping one for a bit is kinda necessary at this point.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:46 pm
(Just quit them all and stay here. lol)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm
((Lol, I might be trimming some guild fat next week, so if I quit something else before this, I'll make a profile sooner than I expect to. Here's my post by the way.))

As Luo's hand was impaled, although he was stuck mid flip, his eyes had been activated. Feeling the chakra presence of the summon which had suddenly kicked him, a series of rather unfortunate events happened for him. As the blow came, Luo's body seemed to react before he could, shifting his center of gravity to diffuse most of the attack, receiving only five percent of its total damage, a small price to pay for a kick to the liver. It was in that same instance, that Luo felt sharp pain striking through him. The moment the unforeseen bone forest protruded countless parts of his skin, his frame fell apart completely into a puddle of water. The puddle reformed quickly into Luo, blood dripping from various puncture wounds. The bone had hit his body that much was true and unavoidable, however being killed by it was. The moment his body became fully reformed, two clones poofed into existence on either side of him and went for Celsius, he himself causing a burst of air under him in order to rise above the extremely dangerous bone which protruded from the ice. The ice itself had cracked and separated in many places, and continued to do so with each bone that was erected, causing the entire area to continue to crack and buckle. From above, Luo removed the boken from its parasol sheath, and swung downward at Yajuu as if to point at him. If Yajuu were capable of seeing the attack, he would have seen an arc of chakra rocketing down at him. Luo was sure that the attack would be obstructed by none other than the only person other than himself who could see the attack, but counted on it. At the same time, storm clouds began to gather above Luo.

Meanwhile, one of his clones had drawn senbon from his pouch and placed three in between their fingers, avoiding bone structures and lunging at Celsius' side to strike. The other clone simultaneously rounded to the other side of Celsius, taking off and swinging his umbrella, causing a devastating tornado on its side to erupt forth. There was bone all around them save for around Celsius. He could move indeed either in the immediate area, or if Fenrir moved the bone structures to open up more space.

((Water Puddle technique, Center Shift, Air riding, Wind Explosion clone/water reflection clone, greater chakra edge, and Burning Rain. Clone used Grand Slashing wind Skill))

EDITED  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm
((Hey Luo, only shadow clones can use jutsu, and the burning rain requires a long strand of handseals plus you're not allowed to do any other jutsu until it activates, so you might wanna edit your post.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 pm
((Ehh, annoying edit time. Although Water reflection clones and Water-Body clones can in fact perform jutsu. Read their description. Oh, and the reason I didn't use seals is because at my rank and being the head of my clan, I don't need to.))

EDIT: Oh, and I know what the price of using that jutsu entails.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Luo had survived Celsius' physical hit, but little did he know that wasn't what was so dangerous about her taijutsu. Because of the unique ice chakra she prouded herself on, she could freeze an opponent with just a simple touch. Thus, though Luo recieved minor physical wounds from the blow, Celsius' ice chakra that now flowed within him would start showing itself. As Luo swund downward at Yajuu from his high up perch, Yajuu's fist glowed with chakra, and he punched his stomach to send a powerful Steroid Blank at Luo. He couldn't see the wave that Luo had sent at him, but dumb luck would seem to be in his favor since the steroid blank would absorb the chakra and fire it back at Luo. What was more, was that this was when Celsius' ice chakra suddenly showed, freezing Luo's body to make his muscles stiff and his movements slow, making dodging the widespread attack of the steroid blank even harder to dodge. As the clones on either side of Celsius attacked, however, Celsius and Yajuu were swiftly pulled away by an invisible force, making the Grand slashing wind skill attack hit the other clone instead as Celsius was pulled to safety. Bone shot out to defend her from any rebounding explosion from the wind explosion clone as it'd be destroyed by the other clone's attack. The invisible force released Yajuu and Celsius at Fenrir's feet, revealing that it had been he who had pulled them away. "Zane is finished. We fight as a pack from now on." he growled. Yajuu and Celsius nodded, and Yajuu turned around stand back to back with Fenrir, covering his sharingan's blind sides as Celsius sent her chakra into the ice ground to turn it solid against the bone again, filling in all of the cracks to give them an even leveled ground. A pair of storm wings popped out of Fenrir's upper-back again, and lightning surged through his body once more. He made a handseal and two shadow clones popped into existence a few meters away. One immediately stood perfectly still as it gathered energy, and the other formed an ivory cannon over its arm.

(Retrieving Wind, Steroid Blank, Shadow Clone, Storm Wings, Ivory Cannon)

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 am
As Luo watched Yajuu punch his stomach, his eyes had already calculated the change in chakra type before the steroid blank was but a few inches out of his mouth. Luo didn't quite need to be flexible to dodge it since he was still standing on balls of air, instead his body rocketed to the left avoiding the attack entirely. As he did so, he could notice a change in his own chakra, the same type which flowed through Celsius was now trying to make its mark on him. There was nothing Luo could do about it in that moment, but he did have a way of remedying the effect soon enough. What gave him a bit of time to figure things out for himself was the downpour of acidic rain in the entire area that began. Since Luo's clones were made from his own chakra they too were unaffected. However, the rain would pelt down on everyone else in the area, even melting through Fenrir's bone structures as it fell.

Luo's clones on the other hand had already picked up on the two shadow clones made. As the first clone seemed to be in some sort of danger, he jumped upwards 25 feet into the air, dodging the wind technique entirely. His jump forward was directly aimed for the shadow clone preparing the ivory cannon, landing in front of it and lunging forward to close the gap, throwing three senbon and holding three in his right hand. The moment Luo's reflection clone released the wind skill, he put the umbrella on his back and rushed through seals. As they finished, the area was filled with a thick blanket of mist which served to hamper Yajuu and Celsius' sight and distort auditory sounds, knowing full well Fenrir was capable of seeing chakra signatures. He then rocketed forward, using a conjunction of taijutsu with a burst of wind from behind which caused him to rocket forward towards the second shadow clone, flying through seals in that instant. As he ceased movement in front of the clone and finished the string of seals, a medium sized tornado rocketed forth from him, serving to engulf the clone and tear it to shreds.

(Bird Watching, hidden mist technique, flash forward, assassin's rush, wind sword.)

EDIT  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:48 pm
((Didn't we establish that wind clones can't do jutsu?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 pm
((We did....and he didn't.....It was the water reflection clone...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm
((There's a water reflection clone, and an exploding wind clone. The water reflection clone used the grand slashing wind technique, so how could the wind clone use the Bird Watching technique to dodge it? Do taijutsu moves not count?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm
((Not this one in particular. It doesn't involve any chakra usage, just the taijutsu skill of the user. I figure if it said it used chakra to do it I think it would count as a jutsu, but it doesn't say it does.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 pm
((Ok. I just wanted to be sure of that before I make my next move.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:15 pm
(Mist stance style is all about chakra, all of it's techniques involve chakra, unless your talking about another style)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm
((Who created it out of curiosity? Perhaps I can get to the bottom of it and just PM them and ask. Unless it's you Mayvine?))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 pm
((I think he's saying that all taijutsu in general, especially the mist stance style, still costs chakra, and thus a wind clone wouldn't be able to do it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff