Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:38 am
"....... Then, i'll borrow you for a while ..... and i think i may have to talk to him at some time, but ....."
A maid arrived from the great stairs.
"...... for now, you'll help one of the Mansions Maids, ok?"
Without waiting for the response, the Dutchess turned to the arrived Maid, and said:
"My horses needs to be moved to the stable, but let them move the cart aside first. They also need to get washed and dried.
Also, show this ...... potential maid how it is done, and after that, take her to the Maids wardrobe, and let her choose among the clothes for MY Maids, not the house's.
After that, bring her to me.
Her name is Alexandria.
Understood?"

"Yes, Maam!"
Then she turned back to Alexandria, and said:

"You heard, i assume. Any problems?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm
She'd blush a soft pink as she'd nod a bit towards the Maid that spoke to her. "Y-Yes ma'am.. So um.. How do I um.. Wash and dry the horses..? They are.. I must say .. Stranger looking horses.. " She'd glance past the Maid, outside at the horses, raising a brow a bit.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm
The Dutchess smiled, and looked out as well, while saying:
"I guess you haven't heard about ponyplay, then?
It is when somone pretends to be a horse ..... we only takes it a few steps beyond that, with special-made pants, including hooves, for instance ..... any more questions?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:07 pm
Kittyhawk Luvcat
Tiina
The Great Ballroom
In the first corner, in the Great Ballroom, that the Maid reached, she opened a small door ..... well, it wasn't really small, it was just looking small, so near to the Great Doors ......
The Maid held it open for Hawk to go through.

Stepping forward, Hawk blinked to let her eyes adjust to the dimmer light. She walked forward a few paces so as not to block the door, and she tripped. She caught herself before she toppled onto her face. "What's this?"

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm
"Oh.. " The female's cheeks would flush a soft pink from embarrassment as she'd look down, her auburn hair falling down, hiding her face behind her hair. "I.. Um.. I'm sorry .. Um.. N-No ma'am.. No more questions .. " She'd look down, tucking one ankle behind the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 am
Kittyhawk Luvcat
Kittyhawk Luvcat
Tiina
The Great Ballroom
In the first corner, in the Great Ballroom, that the Maid reached, she opened a small door ..... well, it wasn't really small, it was just looking small, so near to the Great Doors ......
The Maid held it open for Hawk to go through.

Stepping forward, Hawk blinked to let her eyes adjust to the dimmer light. She walked forward a few paces so as not to block the door, and she tripped. She caught herself before she toppled onto her face. "What's this?"

((This is also why i made the RP Planning thread, last day i couldn't come up with something good, so i thought you would manage to continue anyway ...... If you think you are forgotten, post it preferebly in the planning thread, ok?))
The Maid looked, and pulled up a length of rope, curled up as a huge bundle.
She said:
"No, this is not supposed to lie around like this....."

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 am
Main Entrance
The Dutchess said:
"So, get on with it, and close the Main Doors behind you."
"Yes, Maam!"
Answered the Maid, then turing towards Alexandria, saying:
"Ok, let's go, then."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am
She'd nod, carefully following the Maid. "Yes ma'am."  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 am
Outside the Main Entrance
The Maid closed the Doors, and went directly for the Cart, and picked up some leather straps, it was two bridles, then she said to Alexandria:
"Help me to put these on them, they'll be easier to lead then."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 am
Somewhere near the Great Ballrom
The Maid showing Hawk around knocked on the nearby door to the right, opened, peeked in, and then opened it wide.
Inside, four people was standing around a table ...... and a fifth was tied up in a chair beside one of the walls nearby, instead.
User ImageOne of the standing ones turned around: It was Ewan!

He said:

"Oh, Hello, miss Hawk, we're playing a miniatures game here, would you like to join?"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 am
The female would take the straps from the Maid, raising a brow as she looked from the horses to the Maid, her cheeks a soft pink from embarrassment as she spoke; "Um.. H-How do I um.. Do this.. ? I've taken care of animals before.. But never horses."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

"Ok, ...... since these horses, you ..... i'll show you on myself.
They're supposed to fit kind of like ...... wif, uhu?"
The maid was now kind of wearing one of the bridles.
"U ed wah ah ean, ei?"
Then she took it off, and said:
"Now try put it on me, i know if you get it right."

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 am
((Kk, I'll keep that in mind. Sorry I've been gone, I had a storm.
Storm = no power = no internet.))
Hawk paused as she stepped in the door, a bit taken aback by the scene before her. She looked from one member of the group to the next, ending with Ewan. "Er, exactly what is this... game?" she asked slowly. "It's like none I've ever played." She took another step forward, cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:28 am
((That's ok, Kittyhawk, i'm glad you could join this soon, then ......))
On the table, one could see small .... figurines, like chesspieces, but smaller and more detailed, and several chessboards .... the boards was at least squared ...... but they weren't coloured like checkers .....
"Erhm, think of it like .... a kind of more entertaining Chess?
........ I wish Tiina was here, she's so good at explaining these things ...."

Said Ewan, seeming a bit ..... unsure?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 am
Hawk moved up to the table to get a better look. "Are the rules like chess? I don't recognize any of these pieces," she asked, picking up a cherry red piece that resembled cat in the begging position. She set it down where it was before, looking at Ewan with more interest now.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games