Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 pm
Sieg chose that moment to jump at the girl, hoping to bring her to the ground before she could try anything screwy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 pm
She'd laugh softly at Seig's attempts, smiling as she'd giggle, watching the two.  

Shy Risktaker

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm
Hearing Sieg make a leap towards her, Kitty stood quickly and her wrist snapped back. The length of tape she held went snaking straight for Sieg's chest. She grinned as the tape found its mark and Sieg stumbled. Kneeling swiftly, Kitty wrapped it once around him, pinning his arms to his sides. Dumping him in the chair, she walked whistling from the room. Knowing him, that might not keep him long, but it was enough. Kitty ducked outside and climbed to the road no one sees or uses: the tops of the trees. Nobody ever looked for her there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 am
The female would let out a soft giggle, watching the two as she'd see has Seig was tied up. She'd raise her hands, cupping them to her mouth as she'd look over at Seig, yelling out; "Karama!"  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 am
*smirks as 'Risk laughs and dashes toards her and handcuffs her wrists and gags her with a ball gag, then stands over her laughing meniaclly*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 pm
The female would continue to giggle down at Seig before a gasps would escape her lips as she felt her hands suddenly be cuffed by a sudden cold object. "What the he-!" As she began to speak, her eyes would widen as she felt that of rubber oject in her mouth. She'd fall down, stumbling over her own feet as she'd look up to see who it was that had attack her. Her face would be a scarlet red as she'd tug at her cuffed wrists, a growl echoing in her throat.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 pm
Shy Risktaker
The female would continue to giggle down at Seig before a gasps would escape her lips as she felt her hands suddenly be cuffed by a sudden cold object. "What the he-!" As she began to speak, her eyes would widen as she felt that of rubber oject in her mouth. She'd fall down, stumbling over her own feet as she'd look up to see who it was that had attack her. Her face would be a scarlet red as she'd tug at her cuffed wrists, a growl echoing in her throat.

*ties her legs with thick rope, and pats her cheek* there, there, love. Looks like I win this round eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 pm
Another growl would echo in the girls throat as she'd swing her tied legs around. With force, she'd hit the male standing above her behind his knees. She'd let out a muffled giggle as she watched him fall. Her face would be a soft red as she'd smile against the gag, tilting her head to the side in triumph as she'd mumble the following against the gag; "Don't touch me again.. Love."  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 am
Shy Risktaker
Another growl would echo in the girls throat as she'd swing her tied legs around. With force, she'd hit the male standing above her behind his knees. She'd let out a muffled giggle as she watched him fall. Her face would be a soft red as she'd smile against the gag, tilting her head to the side in triumph as she'd mumble the following against the gag; "Don't touch me again.. Love."

*gets up chuckling* i like a girl with some fight in her *attaches a chain to the handcuffs an ties it to the ceiling, lifting you up* dont worry im not going to hurt you hehe and i dont bite hehehe much wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am
A rope lying near Alphonse's feet was lifted up a bit, then yanked, pulled, grabbing his feet, causing him to fall down, and losing grip on the chain holding the girl's handcuffs, where by she fell down as well.

The rope was tied around his ankles, and he heard a "Rowry!" as he was lifted, by his feet, upwards.
Then, he saw a pair of legs covered in black rubber ... and some more .....
User Image  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 pm
Tiina Brown
A rope lying near Alphonse's feet was lifted up a bit, then yanked, pulled, grabbing his feet, causing him to fall down, and losing grip on the chain holding the girl's handcuffs, where by she fell down as well.

The rope was tied around his ankles, and he heard a "Rowry!" as he was lifted, by his feet, upwards.
Then, he saw a pair of legs covered in black rubber ... and some more .....
User Image

*I lick my lips happily upon the site* rahr well hello kitty kitty, wanna play? *smiles and holds my hold* arent you gonna bind my wrists? Or else you know Ill get you back and the other delicious looking girl hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 pm
She tilted her head, sounded "Rau?" ...... and walked back a few steps, pulling the rope she was holding, so Alphonse's feet came closer to the ceiling.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Tiina Brown
She tilted her head, sounded "Rau?" ...... and walked back a few steps, pulling the rope she was holding, so Alphonse's feet came closer to the ceiling.

here kitty kitty kitty, gimme your best shot you bloody p***y hehehehe *swings my body in the air* hmhmhm how bout you show me some of your claws kitty? hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm
She Smiled, the smile turned into a grin, showing some sharp canine teeth, and said, in a slightly growl-like voice:
"Hihihihi. He. Hurrr ...... . How hard is your head?"
Then she did something between a smile and a grin .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm
Tiina Brown
She Smiled, the smile turned into a grin, showing some sharp canine teeth, and said, in a slightly growl-like voice:
"Hihihihi. He. Hurrr ...... . How hard is your head?"
Then she did something between a smile and a grin .....

not as hard as other parts of my body fellow dom ;D *distracts you with the crotch of my loins*  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games