Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 pm
((stepdad's throwing a fit. If replies are slow or nonexistant, that is the reason. and Crea is buying Lolita.))

Crea nodded back. "Karma is an evil thing, as we all know. He will get what is coming to him one way or another." Her ears twitched again. She scratched her chin, trying to imagine how much the girl cost. She did not want to get outbid, but she did not want to loose too much money, either. She looked around for an attendant, as she was too small for a raised hand to be seen clearly. "I will pay what is needed for this one!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 pm
"Don't worry, you won't have to start today. I had my cook prepare something for you. But first, you will have to get changed." Cory's eyes were bright, as if she has thought about it for quite a while. She was the first to step out of the car, and held out her hand for Kimi to take. "If you need anything, just tell my butler, Edgar. He's very helpful. Anything you want will be delivered to my room. It's where you'll sleep."

sterek

Tipsy Genius

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

"well i wouldn't be here if i'm not that good besides the things that they want me to do is simple.." she said as she felt his hand on her chin "and besides its there fault for auctioning me i could have done more, they just underestimate what i can do.." she said and looks away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

-----------------------------------

Alexandrea unlocked the cage and let Harea out. "Let's go~" she said grabbing his hand. She started to walk in a brisk pace out of the building. "Finally, We're out of there!" she said letting out a deep breath. She walked to a limousine and got in. She let Harea in and then asked. "Sooo...Ummm...What's your name?"

((Okee! Thankies for the help!))  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Lucifer grinned and grabbed the back of Yuki's neck and pulled her near his face closer to her's he smirked. "You're very lovely, a slave to be proud of, as long as you behave that is, they do underestimate you I'll be taking advantage of that fact I'll be sure to purchase you." He leaned his head in and bit her neck lightly. His eyes closed Lucifer exhaled through his nose. As he lifted his teeth he grinned. "You taste sweet."

Lucile nodded and stepped out her legs wobbled slightly as she looked at Cory. "Change?" She asked cocking her head. Her face turned pink when she heard they'd be sharing a room. She looked at Corey and smiled slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Harea eagerly follows his new master out of the slave trade. He wanted to be any where but there so he was willing to do anything to keep from going back. "I am Harea, and what's your name, or shall I just call you master?"  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 pm
Lolita looked around, trying to spot an attendant. "Helloooooooooo!" she yelled to one of the attendants whom she saw quite often. "Need yah over here." she said with a smile, unable to contain her happiness. When he got over there, she smiled and pointed to Crea. Looking over to the man and girl she almost busted out of her cage to slap him. Luckily, she couldn't. She eyed the situation for a while, hoping she was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 pm
"Yes, change. You need much more appropriate clothes. Clean clothes." Cory smiled at the girl. "Pretty clothes to accentuate your feminine features." She dragged Kimi up the steps to the main doors. With a single knock, they were opened by two handsome male servants. "Do you know why I didn't have to pay for you right away, Kimi? Surely you must have noticed."

sterek

Tipsy Genius

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm
As they walked in she smiled and waved at the male servants blushing. As Kimi was asked the question she nodded. "I did actually, why is it you didn't have to pay?" She stood quietly looking at Corey.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm
"What is the starting bid for Lolita?" Crea asked the attendant, keeping an ear on the two annoying her. She winced, hearing the poor girl get bit, and immediatly planned to get even on the man who had now damaged but hadn't purchased his "merchandise" yet. She would wait for him to start moving to make her move. She took a coin purse out of her bag and thumbed through it to pay for the girl.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

Alexandrea's eyes widened. "NO! No, no, no, nononononono! Please don't ever call me master...EVER! Just call me Alexandrea!" she said. "Are you thirsty?" she asked. She grabbed a water bottle and shook it in his face. "Or...Are you hungry? I have...A bunch of different stuff. she said bashfully.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Yuki felt his hand through her neck "i'll promise you that i'll do anything to please you..." she said as she just wanted to be out of her cage, Yuki's eyes widens a bit as Lucifer bit her neck and heard him say "You taste sweet." "i'll accept that as a compliment and Thank You.." she said, she didn't felt pain at all she was use to being bitten

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm
"Oh, I will pay." Cory led her up the main staircase. "But they trust me, so I can take all the time I want. You see, you're not my first...companion," she said, choosing her terms wisely to avoid calling her a mere 'slave'. "I've had quite a few before you. As you'll see once I show you the wardrobe." She sighed contently.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm
"No, I'm fine for now..." He said with a smirk. "So what will I be doing for you Alex? I'm not pretty to look at so there has to be some other reason."  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 pm
The attendant smiled and took the coin from Crea. Opening the cage and walking away to attend to others. Lolita got out of the cage and stretched. "Thanks Crea." she said smiling. Becoming serious though, she turned to the two. The man and girl. Abuser and innocent. Her hand forming a fist again, she narrowed her eyes at him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff