Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 am
((Oh, ok well that makes sense. Isn't the state of control thing a bit unfair though since you could technically use amaterasu for like twelve posts straight and not suffer any drawback? Good idea though, using the wind attacks to increase the amaterasu's already incredible speed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Under normal circumstance Fenrir would have been able to dodge the amaterasu, reasons being that he was at a fair distance away, had encountered the amatersu attack several times before, and had his speed increased even beyond what it normally was. However, the combined efforts of the wind pushing the attack were not in vain, and black flame just barely knicked Fenrir's arm as he dashed to the side and made a seal to make all of the mist the clones were in explode with electricity, destroying them all in one fell swoop. He quickly got rid of the amaterasu on his arm before it could spread, however, by dropping the bone armor surrounding his arm that had the amaterasu on it. He then dashed back a bit and noticed the windmill rising out of the earth. Knowing the technique himself, Fenrir knew what was coming, and prepared himself by spreading bone through down through his feet and all around the ground below, forming something like a large layer of bone some feet underground across the entire area. A small dark shape shot again past Sengetsu, this time aiming to cut his right eye. He did this at an angle that would allow him to pass by without the chance of being hit by an amaterasu himself. Even a successful hit would not be enough to destroy the eye, however, but it would serve enough damage that Sengetsu wouldn't be able to use it for the rest of the battle. Acting in perfect coordination of Yajuu's attack, Fenrir also took advantage of the windmill and used the falling winds technique to suddenly push Sengetsu down from the sky and in front of his own windmill. Combine this with the distraction of having his eye cut, and Sengetsu was very much in danger of becoming a victim of his own technique. Fenrir's storm wings technique was also used to make electric-laced skeletal wings portrude from his upper back.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((Actually Sen, I don't think I'm supposed to be in this fight while I'm still fighting Luo, so I'm just going to leave. You can just forget about that last post, and if you still want to fight then we can do so after my battle with luo.))

Fenrir, realizing the danger of fighting this opponent before he was ready, left the area before the windmill could suck him in. The small dark shape zipped through the air to land back in his vest pocket as he left.
exit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 pm
(Yea fenrir but I'm not really the type to use the same juytsu over and over again even if technically I'm allowed to because that would be god modding.)

Sengetsu watched as the shinobi began to left the battle, he said nothing, as he slowly lowered hismelf to the ground. The move was swift and almost instantaneous as the baldes slowly began to rotate on the windmill. He stood before the raigkage's desk tearing through its drawers at a breakneck pace before locating the scroll of the clouds magnetic jutsu. Placing it inside the hoslter on his abck he formed a single seal. With the use of his mangekyou and his fuuton abilities Sen vanished in a mix of violent winds and black gflames, leaving behind the windmill which tore began to tear the building to shreds, all of its inhabitants would be drawn in as well, surely meaning death if tehy did not escape soon.

Supernal_SOul

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am
(For one, I keep any jutsu scrolls that are in my office in a heavy metal chest hidden underneath the floor of my desk. So yea. The only other place for you to get magnetic jutsu scrolls is in the archives.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm
Lenon's clone sat, oblivious to the work going on around him, as he waited for Kazuo to return to his office.

((>.> Unless he's already there.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
The real Kazuo enters the office and sits down at his desk. The clone takes a standing position next to him. He waits for Velox to enter then looks over at Lenon. "Hello Lenon. Can I help you?" He smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox followed in after Kazuo. He couldn't really care that he could not rank up, but it just felt right to become a higher level shinobi at this point. Velox sat down and waited to be addressed.
{{Hey I gtg. I'll be back on in about a half hour or so.}}

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 pm
"Actually, it's quite a bit of...help, I suppose." Lenon sighed. "It's between the Cloud and Grass Villages. A former student of mine from the Grass, Amara, seems to be worried about the relationship between these two villages at the moment." He smiled. "Right now, I'm in the Grass with her. This me is just a clone."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox snapped his head in Lenon's direction. "Is she okay? Has anything happened to her?" he asked in a tone that didn't sound worried at all which conflicted with how he truly felt.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm
Lenon barely stifled his laughter at the young Onin's obvious worry, but he did manage it. With a straight face, he replied, "She's fine. We're in the Kusakage's office right now. Believe me, if something happened, she would be my first priority to save. I'm not exactly easy to kill." Lenon pulled off his hand to show Velox that he was easily replaceable. "However, I doubt that it would come to that. Arekku, mislead through his actions thus far, wouldn't dare kill someone from his own village. If his own village didn't uprise against him, I know several that would." He sighed. "Ah...we seem to be in a tight situation, no?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox sighed in relief. "From everything I've heard it sounds like there's only two people that don't want to keep peace between the two villages. Those people are Fenrir and Arekku-sama." Velox stared down at the ground remember what Amara told him. "If I told him who I was," he whispered to himself. "Would he kill me then?" Velox had a lot to think over. He too wanted to stop a war from breaking out but Arekku just seemingly won't listen to anyone. Velox's biggest question is why he would bomb Kumo in the first place. Velox looked up at Lenon. "Has Arekku-sama said anything about possible war?" he asked worriedly.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm
"I don't think it'll come to that, but Arekku is not in his office at the moment." The clone sighed. "It makes me wonder if Fenrir and Arekku are enough to start a war. We'll just have to wait for Arekku, and hope that Fenrir is busy elsewhere until after this is all over." It suddenly smiled. "I'm sure we'll be fine. Nobody likes to have wars."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

"Let's hope." Velox said lowly. "I know I'm not heading back to Kusa for a while, no, maybe never. After Arekku told my girlfriend, Amara, that he didn't want me around Kusa or he'll kill me I'm do think I'll head back there. Arekku's powerful, very powerful. I wouldn't want him as an enemy."

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm
Lenon shrugged. "Love hurts. I wouldn't honestly know that, because I've never been romantically involved with anyone, and at my age, it's too late for me, but I've seen enough." Lenon chuckled. "You young people and love. Ah...sometimes it warms my heart, other times it makes me want to bash your heads together." Lenon said with a hint of irony, but his voice filled with warmth, as if he was reminiscing old memories. "But either way, we'll see what happens when Arekku gets back. If this is a serious relationship, it'll last through the fire and flames. If not...well, it's probably for the best." Lenon shrugged again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff