Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:58 pm
I was 12 when my friend introduced me to RE3 Nemesis. I then beat REmake, RE3, RE2 Directors cut, RE Code Veronica (Dreamcast), RE Zero, then RE4 about 5 months ago  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:19 am
:: First game
Resident Evil '96 ( PS1 )

:: Age when purchased
8 ( Bought it in '98 )

:: What possesed me to try it
My friend, Alex. He brought it over my house one day, and it scared the s**t out of me. I went out and purchased it a week later.

DHC_John

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 am
My first seeing was either 1 or 2. I was over at the neighbor's, just watching when I was like 8 or something.

My first playing was when I was 10, my uncle got me RE2 and I tried to play through as Leon, but I couldn't get passed the first wave of zombies. When I made it to the Kendo shop, they got me behind the counter after killing Kendo. I advanced very slowly then got stuck and that was it.

The first one I beat was RE4, which was hella memories for me cause I lurved Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:56 pm
My first taste of Re was the original. my Brother brought it the day it came out. it scared the crap out of me, that i almost refused to play it for ages redface
but i`m glad i gave in, in the end ^_^  

DivinityGrace

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:42 pm
Can this be stickied or something? It's popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:11 pm
I was 8 when I played RE2 and I didn't play them after that for a while.

I started playing in this order:

RE2
RE4
RE3
RECVX
RE1
REMake
RE Gaiden

and the list goes on...  

Codename_Ada_Wong

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:35 am
yep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:37 pm
My first RE game was RE2 and I played it when I was 12. I remember the first time I came across a Licker. I was scared....very scared. xd After I beat that one I went searching for all the other games that were already out.  

bubble_buddy13

[DarkRini]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:45 pm
i know this might sound noobish but I always thought Resident evil looked interesting and i told myself i would play it sooner or later so when RE4 came out i played it loved it and tryed the other games of the series and i was hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:01 pm
[DarkRini]
i know this might sound noobish but I always thought Resident evil looked interesting and i told myself i would play it sooner or later so when RE4 came out i played it loved it and tryed the other games of the series and i was hooked ever since.
Yeah, it does.
xd
But anyways, everyone had to start somewhere!

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

-Nymphotronic-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 am
Angelus Drakonis
Well my first one was when the Resident Evil came out in like '96 I was about 5 or 6 X_X My brother was playing it and I was always scared shitless... but one day he just said "You wanna try it?" and I agreed.... that was the BEST thing I ever did!!!!! Since then I've always been hooked on the games and I love them to death!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Exactly, -exactly- the same scenario for me. cool

I started playing the games in this order, actually:

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Gaiden
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor
Resident Evil: CVX
Resident Evil: Rebirth
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica
Resident Evil: Zero Hour (0)
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 4 - Dead Aim
Resident Evil: Outbreak
Resident Evil: Outbreak - File #2
Resident Evil 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:51 am
I remember the first game I played was RE 3. I almost s**t myself at age 6 when I saw it. Nemesis and the zombies scared me. Later I played the game at around age: 13 / 14 and I loved it!  

xX Bleeding Skies Xx

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:39 pm
Techinically Res4 was my first game played and beat all the way through, I watched a majority of the others played omcpletely through, and played a little of their files.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:33 am
Please don't kill me, my first RE was 4. But I loved it so much that after I beat it I borrowed/bought all of the others and played them in a matter of months. Now the series ranks in my top 3 of favorite video games.  

Kenshin1387

Vanishing Commissar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:32 am
My first one i played was the RE remake on the GC and i was like 11 or 12, it scared me so much the fear made me throw up that night...its funny because i played THE original RE on the Playstation to see what it was like, i just laughed..."Master of unlocking"... Then i played RE2, then RE4, then RE3, and RE:CV  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff