Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image
Tina smiled and bowed to him..she walked to her room.. in side she slipped out of her dress her fairy wings quickly streched out as she pulled off her corset. she then reach for a small sexy nightgown red neckline that dip deep in the neck so her breast looked plumped and tempting.. lace traced around the bottom of it and top.. it was the only nightgown she had.. aiden had given to her.. she wrapped a robe around her self a robe of red silk..and walked back to the kitchen.. "can i get you anything else?" she said as she smiled at luis  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah's ears perked when she heard giggling out side. "At least I'm not alone in thinking this is super funny... she muttered to herself." feeling a bit more lightened up by what she just did. She looked at the keys and twirled them on her fingers again smirking.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis watched her as she left the room and then went back to eating, hoping that it wasn't slowly going to nightfall, or he would change to the form no one would like. Should he tell Tina before it was too late? He didn't know whether to trust her or not. She seemed nice, but he didn't find anything about her different. As he ate, he saw her come out in a dark red robe that Tina was now wearing. You could see his eyes kind of widening, wondering what she was planning, but he went back to eating and replied,"I-I'm good....thanks..." He said softly.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am
User Image
Anya laughed nodded, everyone could hear it. Then her eyes got big and took off running towards the home. She was supposed to be there at 8 and she knew she was late as well. She rushed in some masters just staring at her like they knew. Anya stood at the entrance looking around, she sighed, shaking her head she was very late.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 am
User Image

Tina blushed when she saw luis eyes widen she giggled "im sorry i just couldn't where that dress anymore..and this is the other other thing i have.. and also it is getting late a bit".. she blushed and sat down at the opposite side of the table..and smiled she poured her self a glass of wine.. her robe sleeve fell off her shoulder.. "if you would like you can stay the night i have a extra room, and the other one is tarah's.. but it is your choice..i have nothing planned for you." she smiled a serious yet flirty smile

User Image

Aiden finally was released from his bedroom.. he stormed out of it about to yell when he spotted anya "why hello beautiful.. come step into my living room so we can talk" he turned the master out of his house and sat on the couch  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 am
Smlling for a while an shaking her head Mina watches before getting bored of it and flung off. "well that was interesting" she mumbles to herself bEfore landng on the ground and walking around for a little while before heading to her little place in the garden. Smilling slightly she walks into to small kitchen.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 am
User Image

Luis looked to her as she came over in her robe. He heard her explanation of why she had to wear the robe and not the dress."It's fine...." He replied to her and noticed that her sleeve was falling down. He really hoped she would understand why he had to leave. He saw her smile and couldn't help to smile back, until he replied,"Well, I don't know if I can stay...I have....things to get to...." He said to her, looking down at his plate, nervous about telling her his demon side.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 pm
(im on my itouch again)
T I N A:
"don't worry i can tell your hiding something and it makes you not wanna stay"
she stood uo turned aroudn and removed her robe.. to fairy wings appeared from her back she fluttered them "She nothing to be ashamed of "she hid her wings again and she looked like a wingless human again "so what is it.. " she smiled and sat closer to him.. her lacey nightgown hugged her sides prefectly  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her confusedly as she told him that she knew that he had a secret. He watched her as she turned around and showed her wings, which kinda made him blush slightly. He nodded to her slightly and replied,"Well....I have this other side.....this evil side of me..." He said softly, almost getting distracted by her looks, her body perfectly shaped.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm
(in still on the itouch))
T I N A:
she took another sip of wine.. And crossed her legsshe sighed " like a demon huh?" she blushes as she watched Luis eyes look uup and down her body  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Luis nodded to her, taking a drink of his wine as well."Yeah, and it's nothing you would want to be near...." He told her softly,"He is certainly different than what I am now." He told her softly, keeping his eyes off of her perfectly shape body.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm
(on itouch)
T I N A:
Tina shook her head " stay In the back room for to night it's to dark and late I'll stay away if u would like me too." she smiled and held his hand In hers " don't worry I'll be fine and hey don't be ashamed to look at me.. I'm not bothred by it".. She smiled lightly at Luis  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Anya looked at her wearily then followed him sitting down on the couch a little ways away from him.
"You wanted to see me?" Anya asked quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm
(itouch still)
A I D E N:
he smiled at Anya "yes I wanted to see you my darling, the men seem so enchanted by your dancing I was wonderif if you could show me it and later let me thank you" he had a sly grin now plastered on his face  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 pm
Anya Shuttered slightly.
"I will dance, but I refuse any reward." Anya says stiernly.

( on my iPod)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces