Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Planning (& Discussion?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 am
By the way, i really like Alphonse Rosenkreuz' Avi for the RP ....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 pm
Can do on the pms, and I am still reading lol.  

Siegfried006

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 pm
Tiina Brown
By the way, i really like Alphonse Rosenkreuz' Avi for the RP ....

awww really? thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm
I like your outfit as well Alphonse. ^^ And.. Tina. I'll call you Tina, Tina. =)  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 pm
Shy Risktaker
I like your outfit as well Alphonse. ^^ And.. Tina. I'll call you Tina, Tina. =)

thanks ^^ I really want gogh's reed so badly..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 am
My name has 2 "i" ................
It is a pronounciation thing, thanks.

I think it is similar to the i's in kawaii .......  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 am
Tiina Brown
My name has 2 "i" ................
It is a pronounciation thing, thanks.

I think it is similar to the i's in kawaii .......

ok Tiina  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm
Yes, the wierd "Doggish Cat" IS supposed to be running around beneath the tree You sits in ........  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Tiina Brown
Yes, the wierd "Doggish Cat" IS supposed to be running around beneath the tree You sits in ........

uhhh doggish cat?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Well, i guess you know by now.
However, we'll see if Crimson Rose Dragon will be present more often this time .....
Preferable she will, but her first Post was .... in page 2 or 3 ....... and this is her second!

However, if you don't want to risk waiting, there is supposed to be hidden trapdoors on the outside, that is only possible to reach for someone who is good at climbing ........
They leads to labyrinthine areas, where one normally must crawl, or walk on all fours, but one may look down on the first floor, and, yes, places to climb up exist as well.
Most of those areas are unlit, though, except for the places where you can look down on the first floor .....

Oh, these areas may have other ones that uses them, of course .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Tiina Brown
Well, i guess you know by now.
However, we'll see if Crimson Rose Dragon will be present more often this time .....
Preferable she will, but her first Post was .... in page 2 or 3 ....... and this is her second!

However, if you don't want to risk waiting, there is supposed to be hidden trapdoors on the outside, that is only possible to reach for someone who is good at climbing ........
They leads to labyrinthine areas, where one normally must crawl, or walk on all fours, but one may look down on the first floor, and, yes, places to climb up exist as well.
Most of those areas are unlit, though, except for the places where you can look down on the first floor .....

Oh, these areas may have other ones that uses them, of course .....

yay, I miss Crimson..she hasnt responded to me in a while..i want my artwork to be the banner..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 am
Oh, Alphonse, i just noticed:
Both "The Mansion" and "Tie up" goes in past tense(has happened), but you make your replies in present tense (is happening).
I don't mind about "Tie Up", since it is supposed to be just fun, but it would be nice if you could manage Past Tense for "The Mansion" at least.

Yes, i know, Roleplays are usually in Present tense, but Hawk, who started it up, also started with the Past tense, and i prefer to keep it like that.
I'm unsure about what Ally's type is, but it seems to fit her character in the roleplay ...... so i won't bother her about it.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 am
Tiina Brown
Oh, Alphonse, i just noticed:
Both "The Mansion" and "Tie up" goes in past tense(has happened), but you make your replies in present tense (is happening).
I don't mind about "Tie Up", since it is supposed to be just fun, but it would be nice if you could manage Past Tense for "The Mansion" at least.

Yes, i know, Roleplays are usually in Present tense, but Hawk, who started it up, also started with the Past tense, and i prefer to keep it like that.
I'm unsure about what Ally's type is, but it seems to fit her character in the roleplay ...... so i won't bother her about it.

ohh fiinne..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 am
Reference from the RP:
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
*whistles again as it appeared that he was in two places at once

You are already appearing as you are in two places at the same time:
Alexandria is by the Stables, and you, a few posts before, followed the Pointy eared Girl into the Mansion.

.................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....................
XXXXXXXXXXX...........................................XX.. Garden .......
X...............XX......... The Mansion .............XX..Entrance ......
X. Stables ..XX..........................................XX....................
XXXXXXXXXXX...........................................XX....................
..................XXXXXXXXXX Main XXXXXXXXXXX
....................................Entrance

To solve that the pointy-eared managed to ignore, and be ignored, by Alexandria and the Maid, i decided that she was really knocking on the Garden Entrance, which is big enough to seem like the Main, but it has no stairs in front of it.
And even if she had entered through the Main, you would still seem to be in two places.

Any suggestion?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 am
Ohhh.... @.@  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games