Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Back the ******** off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
I liked Hash and LPS.

They were both some of the best people in the cult to turn to for advice on how to build a good team of Pokemon. Sure, I wished Hash would spell better, but still.

We just lost that. Thanks a lot.
Well you know, they both have MSN and I'm sure they'd give you their names. It's not like we murdered them.

True.

Plus it's not like they're off Gaia, right? rhetorical question
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 pm
Dino Pakkun
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
I liked Hash and LPS.

They were both some of the best people in the cult to turn to for advice on how to build a good team of Pokemon. Sure, I wished Hash would spell better, but still.

We just lost that. Thanks a lot.
Well you know, they both have MSN and I'm sure they'd give you their names. It's not like we murdered them.

True.

Plus it's not like they're off Gaia, right?
they have a guild. A mafia guild. Hell it has a pokemon theme this month.

It's funny because they expect people to want to join a guild run by them if the Cult gets shut ******** no, not today, thank you kindly.

Betcha they'd call it "The Cult of Nintendo".

I think Fish should just beat them to the punch
Then they'd be like "the ******** is this. Oh gosh. Foiled again."  

snim

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Maquerelle
onoes i will have to go to gaia detention
please don't take my account from meeeeee D:

I'm sorry hash and lps i love yu
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm
I just got this message in my PM inbox:

Shiori Hanamaru
Just thought I'd let yu know that what Owwin said isn't 100% on the mark. Yes there's a long standing hate that Fish has for Paula, but in this particular situation, he banned her just because he felt like it. She made a simple, civil statement that disagreed with something he said, and he didn't like it. So he banned her because he has the power to abuse.

Sir Codin

snim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Shiori Hanamaru
Just thought I'd let yu know that what Owwin said isn't 100% on the mark. Yes there's a long standing hate that Fish has for Paula, but in this particular situation, he banned her just because he felt like it. She made a simple, civil statement that disagreed with something he said, and he didn't like it. So he banned her because he has the power to abuse.
Oh man my eyes are now opened
Hash and LPS were totally write on narking
Fish doesn't have the right to decide who is in his guild or not at all.
Man, golly gee. I sure do feel sour now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Shiori Hanamaru
Which would be like a long standing grudge, no? She's been a b***h to me for a long time and tries to undermine just about anything I do, and I just didn't feel like letting her around here anymore. She was only here because she was trying to blackmail me by saying she'd report the guild if we did anything again.

And she didn't do anything to spark the banning of her, which was by Trenn anyway. But of course I'm always the evil mastermind. xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Shiori Hanamaru
I will never be able to take him seriously if he keeps doing that "yu" crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon

Shiori Hanamaru
Which would be like a long standing grudge, no? She's been a b***h to me for a long time and tries to undermine just about anything I do, and I just didn't feel like letting her around here anymore. She was only here because she was trying to blackmail me by saying she'd report the guild if we did anything again.

And she didn't do anything to spark the banning of her, which was by Trenn anyway. But of course I'm always the evil mastermind. xd
TRENN DID IT TRENN DID IT TRENN DID IT TRENN DID IT
BURN THE WITCH  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm
PLOT TWIST.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm
I'm a hypocrite, now?
Why? Cause I call Sam Hat?

I call you by a different name, I'm not sitting here attacking you. I'm just ******** with you. You. ********. Introduced. Yourself. As. Hat.
Hash didn't introduce himself as whiny little sissy.
Yet that seems to be most of your consensuses.
It's ******** s**t, okay?

You're right, they're not off of Gaia, but much like most of you, the Cult is pretty much the only reason they get on Gaia. Hash and LPS are among the only few people in this cult I still consider a friend, and that got taken from ME. Isn't that what this thread is about now? Whining about yourselves?

What they did was retaliation, like I've said. ******** Fish. He can act however he wants here, but he was wrong to start. Great, ******** don't like someone, but don't act like a ******** a*****e about it.

@SHam: Give it a rest, will you? Not everything is about you.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:20 pm
Nomega
Lord of Armageddon

Shiori Hanamaru
I will never be able to take him seriously if he keeps doing that "yu" crap.

Lord of Armageddon
Shiori Hanamaru
You spelled "You" wrong...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:22 pm
SlR PRIZE
I'm a hypocrite, now?

I call you by a different name, I'm not sitting here attacking you. I'm just ******** with you. You. ********. Introduced. Yourself. As. Hat.

You're right, they're not off of Gaia, but much like most of you, the Cult is pretty much the only reason they get on Gaia. Hash and LPS are among the only few people in this cult I still consider a friend, and that got taken from ME. Isn't that what this thread is about now? Whining about yourselves?

What they did was retaliation, like I've said. ******** Fish. He can act however he wants here, but he was wrong to start. Great, ******** don't like someone, but don't act like a ******** a*****e about it.

She takes offense to it, but you act like a child and still do it.
She doesn't want to be called Hat anymore, and there is literally no argument you can make to justify it. You're just annoying her for the sake of annoying her.
And I brought it up, don't take it out on her.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Nomega
SlR PRIZE
I'm a hypocrite, now?

She doesn't want to be called Hat anymore, and there is literally no argument you can make to justify it. You're just annoying her for the sake of annoying her.
This this this this this everything this this this

I was about to post it, but thank you Nomega. Wylr, srsly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm
Nomega
SlR PRIZE
I'm a hypocrite, now?

The whole world does not revolve around her.
Sorry to break it to you.
This argument is irrelevent to the thread.
No, I won't stop either.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:25 pm
SlR PRIZE
Nomega
SlR PRIZE
I'm a hypocrite, now?

The whole world does not revolve around her.
Sorry to break it to you.
This argument is irrelevent to the thread.
No, I won't stop either.
You do it to be an a*****e. Your words hold absolutely no value anymore.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff