Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rock OOC Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love your Tsuchikage?
  Yes!!!
  Ew, no, he's weird (click and die D:< )
  pancakes...pancakes....PANCAKES!!!!!
View Results

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:45 pm
that was mean you called me stupid  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 pm
pyro hasu
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu
ROCKGIRL: WTF IM NOT DEAD HOW DA HELL DID THEY TRACK ME?! I FREEKIN MELTED TO THE GROUND SO NO WAY THEY COULD TRACK ME AT ALL OR THAT FACT

YOU STUPID GIRL! I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!! Read the last post on page 5 of the OOC. Then read the last page of the rock gate

YOU NEVER SEEN HER ONE AND YOU CANT SEE HER FACE 2ND OF ALL CAUSE OF HER CLOAK COVERING HER BODY AND HER HOOD COVERING HER WHOLE FACE!

don't you make me rage or create this BS about a cloak. you never posted being in a cloak, so I noticed. And yes, I've seen you before at the ramen shop with Raiden. So hold your tongue.  

Cain the Blade

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Actually cain, mizu is pretty much always wearing a cloak. It's part of her character to hide her face....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm
she really needs to post that cuz thats information I dont know  

Cain the Blade

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Given the fact that she's always cloaked, isn't that a way of telling that's her? I mean relatively speaking, it's pretty recognizable if you wear the same cloak and facial coverings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm
she mentions it a lot....  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm
its true she always is in one, even in bed. JK. but seriously, wats done is done, just next time mizu post all the info and cain....well dont name call. its not needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Luo1304
Given the fact that she's always cloaked, isn't that a way of telling that's her? I mean relatively speaking, it's pretty recognizable if you wear the same cloak and facial coverings.

Luo has a point there. I don't think she wears any other cloaks besides the one she's got.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Luo1304

Luo has a point there. I don't think she wears any other cloaks besides the one she's got.

good point  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu
ROCKGIRL: WTF IM NOT DEAD HOW DA HELL DID THEY TRACK ME?! I FREEKIN MELTED TO THE GROUND SO NO WAY THEY COULD TRACK ME AT ALL OR THAT FACT

YOU STUPID GIRL! I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!! Read the last post on page 5 of the OOC. Then read the last page of the rock gate

YOU NEVER SEEN HER ONE AND YOU CANT SEE HER FACE 2ND OF ALL CAUSE OF HER CLOAK COVERING HER BODY AND HER HOOD COVERING HER WHOLE FACE!

don't you make me rage or create this BS about a cloak. you never posted being in a cloak, so I noticed. And yes, I've seen you before at the ramen shop with Raiden. So hold your tongue.

i have always been wearing a cloak and i can even show you my profile showing that im rpc was wearing a cloak but after that i changed my look at the back but i put the cloak back on
User Image

Rockgirl809
Mizu groaned as she went to her room and started to change her look. She now had white hair and now completely hazle eyes. She used her cloak form her last outfit to cover herself up as she put her hood over her eyes then headed to the gates. She did some hand signs as 4 oil clones came up right beside her. She then left out the base as she headed to the gates.

when he met/ saw me i think it was when my hood was down  

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Rockgirl809
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu
Cain the Blade
pyro hasu

i have always been wearing a cloak and i can even show you my profile showing that im rpc was wearing a cloak but after that i changed my look at the back but i put the cloak back on
User Image

Rockgirl809
Mizu groaned as she went to her room and started to change her look. She now had white hair and now completely hazle eyes. She used her cloak form her last outfit to cover herself up as she put her hood over her eyes then headed to the gates. She did some hand signs as 4 oil clones came up right beside her. She then left out the base as she headed to the gates.

when he met/ saw me i think it was when my hood was down

crying such a beautiful girl dead!!!! thats a crime on its own!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:03 pm
HOW AM I DEAD?! crying  

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm
You got screwed over, basically. He said he was going to take you prisoner, and I knew he was going to kill you, but you went along with it anyways. Then as soon as he had you paralyzed he slit your throat. Really though, that's not a kill. There are tons of ways to move out of the way without the use of your muscles. Never the less, it might be hard for you because you never TRAIN! scream So hey, if you're really dead then maybe next time you'll take my advice and GET STRONGER SO THAT THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:12 pm
well mizu that you gotta admit he is right  

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Also rock stop complaining and just start over.If you dont piss people off you dont die its that simple  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff