Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
( andraia's kimeti ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So who is your favourite? (I promise I wont tell!)
Kindness Can Deceive
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
All For Naught
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
From Below
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Quick Slip
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Hearsay
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Sightless
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Wished Away
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Andraia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

H e a r s a y

User ImageB A S I C _ I N F O

name ; Hearsay
nickname ; Rumor

personality ; Hearsay is possibly one of the most in the loop does in the swap, though she hardly sees herself his way. She is curious and constantly poking her nose in places where it doesn’t belong, the logical offset of this that she knows everything, about everyone. She spreads it around too. Not maliciously, she just assumes that everyone wants to be as informed as she is; and to her credit she doesn’t spread things around that would be hurtful. She’ll do a lot in her quest for information, she could talk her way into/out of anything, be a flirt when she needs too and in special cases maybe even be lowered to physical violence. In general she finds that words are more effective than violence, particularly when you were as good with them as she was. At the same time she isn’t a particularly vain or stuck up doe. She is comfortable with herself and doesn’t sell herself short but at the same time doesn’t think that she is anything special. Romance isn’t something that she is really interested in – unless its to hear about someone else’s - and any relationships of that nature she has are purely in the physical sense.

stage ;
post colour ; Dodgerblue
obtained ;
other images ;
User Image

F A M I L I A R

name ;
species ;

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Lightstream information goes here yo.

Crocodile Smile information goes here yo.

Fiend information goes here yo.

R O L E P L AY S

Have You Heard? In which Hearsay meets up with her friend Lightstream. The two have been friends for quite some time and live very different lives, despite looking so similar. There have been stories about something big going down to the north and Hearsay had decided to go check it out, and with a little encouragement Lightstream agrees to join her.

Bend an Ear? So Crocodile Smile can bite it off? There were rumors circling the swamp about a beast that was a beast leaving behind a trail of mangled corpses in a nearby part of the marsh so, naturally, Hearsay had to find out what exactly was going on. The land was territory of the buck Crocodile Smile who was said to be a very nice fellow, but whispers that he himself might be the beast have kept his lands clear for the last little while. Hearsay did not think that a kimeti would be capable of what some of the stories said had been done to those corpses but she was sure that he would know something more about what was going on and promptly set off to find him.

Size Does Matter... information to come.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Andraia

Andraia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 pm

It has recently come to my attention that Hearsay is, in fact, Lois Lane.

Andraia

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces