Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
P.Y.P - The faces behind the gun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sexy?
  Yes
  Uh...duh?
  Not as sexy as my playing skills but still sexy ;D
View Results

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am
It's not even wine?

Well s**t, son.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:15 pm
You can mix it with wine. Tastes the same.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:28 am
Well I'll be sure to try some when I'm down there in your nasty humidity all freaking summer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:38 am
Psh; I love humidity.

Who likes short shorts? I like short shorts.

Not wearing them, obviously.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 am
Doug Squared
Sadie likes barking when I get headshots.

User Image

D'AWW!
Sooooo cuuute! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 am
Since Doug posted his doggy I figured for fun Id post mine!

His name is Squee. He lays right next to me when I play... : ] And I startle him when I yell at the tv. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me forcing him to take a picture with me! Lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Him wondering why I put things on him and take pictures of him lookin silly.

Sorry so big. : ]  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:38 pm
Awww Kitty, what an adorable doggy!

Mine's a MANLY dog lol
Not really. Ha  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 pm
Psh, Sadie is cuter.

Just kiddin'. What kind of dog is he?

You should've seen Dutches, our previous German Shepard. She was big. Big. 140 pounds of pure black, grizzly bear-looking gentleness.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:45 am
Zeke's border collie/lab mix. But you could never guess that...he's a mix of everything. He was actually a test tube puppy. And has 3 fathers and 2 mothers.

Just kidding.

But here's a picture of him on the dock at the lake.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Aanika/zeke2.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Zeke's border collie/lab mix. But you could never guess that...he's a mix of everything. He was actually a test tube puppy. And has 3 fathers and 2 mothers.

Just kidding.

Border Collie and Lab mix; that sounds like a very smart dog.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Just kidding.

Haha... in theory.

He chases shadows, thinks the lights are possessed, and if you say any of the cat's names, he gets all excited and starts running around looking for them. And then best part! If ever there are one of those "WHAT?! Are you freaking serious!" moments in a game, he gets super excited and looks up at the light to make sure it's not attacking you, and then finds the nearest cat and chases it.

And the worst part. He runs around chasing...whatever he's chasing at the time, while we're playing, and freaking steps on the power button!  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Just kidding.

Haha... in theory.

He chases shadows, thinks the lights are possessed, and if you say any of the cat's names, he gets all excited and starts running around looking for them. And then best part! If ever there are one of those "WHAT?! Are you freaking serious!" moments in a game, he gets super excited and looks up at the light to make sure it's not attacking you, and then finds the nearest cat and chases it.

And the worst part. He runs around chasing...whatever he's chasing at the time, while we're playing, and freaking steps on the power button!

Lol that must be the border collie. Labs aren't that hyper once they mature. My dad's lab is so ******** smart; she'll pick up anything (as small as a dime) and give it to you. Which is good when you're like my dad and your back is completely depleted.

She can fetch anything (even the remote), and learns the name of what you're talking about. And she knows all the basic commands, sit, lay, up, roll, etc.

She really is my only sister. <3  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 pm
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Just kidding.

Haha... in theory.

Lol that must be the border collie. Labs aren't that hyper once they mature. My dad's lab is so ******** smart; she'll pick up anything (as small as a dime) and give it to you. Which is good when you're like my dad and your back is completely depleted.

She can fetch anything (even the remote), and learns the name of what you're talking about. And she knows all the basic commands, sit, lay, up, roll, etc.

Aww cute. I dog-sitted a dog named Sadie. She was a Scootiepoo (Scotty dog/poodle mix).

Not the same thing.

Zeke only knows... "Gogogogogo!!" which basically means freak out and be entertaining (aka run around or attack what/whoever is around). And he definitely knows the names of the cats lol Say "Hey Dee!!" and Zeke is up and ready to say hi to DM.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:50 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Just kidding.

Haha... in theory.

Aww cute. I dog-sitted a dog named Sadie. She was a Scootiepoo (Scotty dog/poodle mix).

Not the same thing.

Zeke only knows... "Gogogogogo!!" which basically means freak out and be entertaining (aka run around or attack what/whoever is around). And he definitely knows the names of the cats lol Say "Hey Dee!!" and Zeke is up and ready to say hi to DM.

Haha. Elli does that when you say "Give him/her kisses, Elli!" She immediately looks around, and lick attacks the closes human/cat.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:56 pm
Lol cute, Zeke starts licking you about 5 seconds before he gets to you. His tongue licks the air around you. And he sits on the couch! Like he'll walk up to the couch and lean his butt on it and fold his legs up, with his front legs still standing on the ground. Then he looks at you like you're actually the one who looks weird, as you laugh at him. It's awesome. Haha

((P.S. This sticky is now orange. Congrats to US! :] ))  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff