Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullgear Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 pm
Kaien walked around the corner to discover a fight happening between an espada and a shinigami. He spotted his captain and the captain commander behind the tree and went to help.
"Captain whats happening?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm
finally regaining consciousness, rolls over and stumbles to feet. Can finally shift through all of the different energies, telling me far more then my eyes ever would. Starts to back away, knowing beyond a doubt that I couldn't fight right now without releasing, or dying. How in all Haco Mundo had I managed to miss the sort of power each captain was putting of?
Draws blade just in case and continues to back away, even away from the out of sight captain.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Kai notices the other Espada getting back up. After he notices how damaged she is, he doesnt seem threatened. His main concern was making sure the General is fine. Just let me know what i need to do!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Tries to open portal but can't, so continues to back away, thankful that the captains are more concerned with their comrade.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm
Kai felt no need to pick a fight with that Espada, but as he seen the captain was alright he figured he should get some answers. "Do not try to escape from us. Why are you here anyway?" He turns his head to the Espada backing away. He didnt reach for his sword or anything. He just wanted some answers so he wouldnt have to use any energy to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm
hesitates, wondering if she can get away. Doubted it, she could barely stand. Shrugs, "I followed my senses, and they led me here."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm
"Well then be on your way, or fear and pain will be the last feelings you EVER have." He turns his head towards the captains making sure everything is alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:38 pm
"Lieutenant Kaein! Espada were attacking and Captain Commander took too much damage. I want you to stand guard while I heal the Captain Commander." she ordered as she continued flowing healing reiatsu into Kasumi. "She's not doing too well, her mind is...unstable. I'm glad I got here when I did, if I hadn't..." she left her thought hanging. "Kasumi-sama! Please save your strength, it'll be sometime before you are completely healed." she said.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am
Kaitou ddnt know much about medicine, but he knew one thing Kasumi was hurt, he thought it would be a great idea to take her to the hospital and let them heal her further. "Is she gonna be alright?" He wondered as he watched her being treated. "Where did they come from? why cant i get any answers? Why did Kasumi feel the need to take them on alone, knowing i should have been the one to do the dirty work. That should be my lying there..." Kai's thoughts kept flowing. He constantly blamed himself for her being injured. She constantly told him not to get involved and thats what he did, He didnt disobey her and now shes suffering!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 am
"I can heal her here! Just a little while longer! She'll be alright!" she urged Kaitou. "Stubborn Captain, she should have accepted the help when she was offered," she thought. "Do you have any idea why they were here?" she asked Kaitou.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 am
Kasumis head was still crowded. She was gradually able to pick up the different words the other captains spoke. She couldn’t stand the over play of emotions. Arthur continued to heal her, making her feel the cool sensation of her spell.

"I can heal her here! Just a little while longer! She'll be alright!"

Kasumi opened her eyes, her brows creased in pain. She had an empathic fit, during a battle. How pathetic of her. She began to speak, slowly but gradually.

“It is okay… This is….my fault. I need to get myself out of here before everyone’s emotions drown me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 am
((Tra-la-lah~~~ Triumphant entrance, hope nobody minds XD))

War. There was always a distinct smell about it, and the area around reeked of it enough to send his mind reeling with adrenaline. Making sure the Stealth Force were in their proper locations, he quickly shunpo'd closer to where the main fighting had occurred. What he soon saw both shocked and slightly disappointed him as he peeked around the large spruce tree he hid behind. 'Is that the Captain Commander over there?' he thought incredulously as he spied none other than the captain of squad 1 struggling for her life along with two other shinigami. Soon, the questions that rushed through his head about how the Captain Commander could be bested so easily were answered as he noticed the one thing he hadn't counted on standing a small ways away from the shinigami; its mask sending a piercing anger through his body and soul. Damn Arrancar.... he muttered through clenched teeth as he stared with malice at the malevolent creature. He noticed that she too had received heavy damage and logically would be trying to escape at this point, but pursuing this foe would only put more strain on the head captain's own escape, bringing him to think of his only other option, scare tactics.

Akuma grinned as he cracked his knuckle gloves together, making a haunting chime sound ring throughout the field of battle as he shunpo'd in front of the shinigami with speed that rivaled that of even an espada's sonido, an ominous aura emanating from his entire being. "The Wraith" had arrived and a crooked smile crossed his face as he stared down the arrancar before him. Captain Hitake of Squad 8, Captain Atarashii of Squad 3, and Captain Commander Hayabusa... It would seem a wretch has been giving you quite the amount of trouble. I and the Stealth Force will cover your escape. I would advise you to get the Captain Commander to Squad 4 as fast as shunpo will allow...., Captain Tenshu murmured as he kept his eyes trained upon the stark white exterior of the arrancar before him. He wouldn't dare move a muscle unless provoked, he knew that for sure. Didn't want to take any unnecessary risks with the likes of this beast, especially when attempting to give cover to retreating allies. 'Might have to use Ametsuchi for this one,' he lamented in his head when he thought of resorting to drawing his zanpakutou. He knew how much she disdained fighting; it would be a shame to have to cause her to spill blood when his fists could do that on their own, what with his skeletal like blade knuckle insets in his custom made gloves. 'What now, arrancar? Will you flee, or will you attack? Either way your position seems bleak at this point,' Akuma mused as he continued to eye the creature warily, keeping his reflexes sharp and ready to act at a moment's notice.

I Ero-Sennin I

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 am
Levi and the other Stealth Force members came running in and quickly securred the area around the Captain Commander. Levi looked at Captain Tenshu, then looked at the Arrancar. Levi drew his Zanpakuto and stood there waiting for further orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm
"Captain Akuma, I thank you for covering our escape. Lieutenant! Assist Captain Akuma in anyway he sees fit. That's an order." she barked as she scooped up Kasumi and light-stepped over to the roof of a house, then to the squad four barracks. "Help! The Captain Commander is in need of healing!" she yelled putting her on the nearest bunk and getting out of the way for some members of squad four rushing in.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas