Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((dark, shouldn't you take one of those sharingans on your posting format away after using izanagi? lol))
((Technically this is all happening before our fight because you and Zane haven't finished your fight yet.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(360. It said around the user and nearby allies, but i made it small to where only Katsuro can fit in. XD)

(Just to make sure you saw this. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Fenrir Graveheart
((dark, shouldn't you take one of those sharingans on your posting format away after using izanagi? lol))
((Technically this is all happening before our fight because you and Zane haven't finished your fight yet.))

((Really? I thought you had to run away from Fenrir to get back to your village, so this would all be after.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Dark-Ninja70
Fenrir Graveheart

((Really? I thought you had to run away from Fenrir to get back to your village, so this would all be after.))

(That is if he lives, even if he killed me, he still has to deal with Jedi and Moki. Plus Tenshi's RPC as well))  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo couldn't help but grin as Katsuro shielded himself from the chidori nagashi in a 360 degree concealed barrier of water. Because water was the perfect conductor for electricity once the chidori nagashi hit Katsuro would have no where to turn as the electricity surged threw the water and send shocks of electricity at him from all directions. Although not lethal it would temporarily paralyze him.

After doing so Hanzo did a quick yet simple handsigns poofing away, while being replaced by a log to avoid the clones and water dragon.

((@Fenrir: Well if your still in your fight with Zane this would all be happening during your fight, thats what we agreed upon when we fought. How long have you 2 been fighting for? lol))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Fenrir Graveheart
Dark-Ninja70
Fenrir Graveheart

(That is if he lives, even if he killed me, he still has to deal with Jedi and Moki. Plus Tenshi's RPC as well))
((If I kill all of you I'm gonna laugh my a** off lol.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm
(Um...the water is not touching him it is around him not on him...XD If i move around it, then i would be shocked.

Edit: you know what, if you kill us all, i would laugh my a** off as well of how pathetic we are. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Um...the water is not touching him it is around him not on him...XD If i move around it, then i would be shocked.

Edit: you know what, if you kill us all, i would laugh my a** off as well of how pathetic we are. XD)
((Yeah but it was connected to me and since water is a conductor I can still manipulate it.))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Fenrir Graveheart
Dark-Ninja70
Fenrir Graveheart

((Sheesh. You act like Dark is the only shinobi here in this entire village. While you may have some people helping you here, we do to. We still got Oni's RPC, me, Nao, AKira, and Kazuma (he hasnt entered the fray yet, but he is definitely in the area...and when Zaph gets on we will have Tadashi as well.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm
The mysterious figure stood there as Sankai walked beneath him, being back on his head. Lightning crackled around the man's feet fiercly as he watched the fight, seeing if he needed to help or not. Sankai hissed as they watched. Need a hand? The speaker said in Katsuro's ear  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:59 pm
(Ah I see. That is a good point Dark. XD)

Katsuro felt the electric current all around his body. He curse under his breath as he could do nothing now. He looka round if his opponent would come at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Katsuro was shock but shook it off. He let his guard down this once as he then look around for the Hokage. He felt a little tired from all the fight he has done already. He quickly dispelled the jutsu so that he would not get sweep away from his own jutsu. He look around with his left eye as he can still detect The Hokages chakra, thanks to his kekkei genkai. he only smirk as he flew in the air so high that he was in the clouds. He then form the hand seals he needed for this jutsu as he will use drown the whole training field into water. At the last handseal, as a huge tsunami was coming from left of the field. The tsunami then covered the field with water that was almost as big as the Hokage's tower. other parts of the land will soon be covered in water, leaving the Leaf Village only a giant lake or cesspool. He felt drain from this Jutsu as he started to sweet. "All will drown under my justice!" He yelled out. he then herd his Comrade say something. "Better get somewhere high now." He told him threw the comm.

(So, yea. Leaf village is now a giant lake. Sorry Hanzo. XD)

Tsunami no Jutsu (Tsunami Technique)
Description: An even better and more devastating water technique than the Suishouha Technique, this Technique can drown a large village but requires enormous amounts of chakra and stamina. Usually an 'all or nothing' technique, as it is not used under normal circumstances due to the widespread and indiscriminant destruction that it wreaks.

((Sorry but you can't just "shake it off"))

"Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims"
- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Current

((Also your ear piece would not work because of the electric shock.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Katsuro was shock but shook it off. He let his guard down this once as he then look around for the Hokage. He felt a little tired from all the fight he has done already. He quickly dispelled the jutsu so that he would not get sweep away from his own jutsu. He look around with his left eye as he can still detect The Hokages chakra, thanks to his kekkei genkai. he only smirk as he flew in the air so high that he was in the clouds. He then form the hand seals he needed for this jutsu as he will use drown the whole training field into water. At the last handseal, as a huge tsunami was coming from left of the field. The tsunami then covered the field with water that was almost as big as the Hokage's tower. other parts of the land will soon be covered in water, leaving the Leaf Village only a giant lake or cesspool. He felt drain from this Jutsu as he started to sweet. "All will drown under my justice!" He yelled out. he then herd his Comrade say something. "Better get somewhere high now." He told him threw the comm.

Description: An even better and more devastating water technique than the Suishouha Technique, this Technique can drown a large village but requires enormous amounts of chakra and stamina. Usually an 'all or nothing' technique, as it is not used under normal circumstances due to the widespread and indiscriminant destruction that it wreaks.

"Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims"

((Also your ear piece would not work because of the interference from the electric shock.))

(Oh come on dude! I know what you are going to do next. Since i am paralyze, I cant do jack monkey squat and then you are going to kill me! and i don't really feel like reediting all that. *Sad face*)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Dark-Ninja70
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Also your ear piece would not work because of the interference from the electric shock.))

(Oh come on dude! I know what you are going to do next. Since i am paralyze, I cant do jack monkey squat and then you are going to kill me! and i don't really feel like reediting all that. *Sad face*)
((Trust me I dont want to kill your rpc but you didn't really give me a choice you came after me. We can however work out a deal, I wont kill you if you promise not to attack my village again. But I wont leave you un-damaged either.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm
(what do you mean by "Un-damage"? like how much of it?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff