Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
A nice chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Called it. XD

Um, im not entirely familiar with internet-talk yet(and english is not my basic language, either) ....
So what do you mean by "called it"?

(There is of course also the actual .... erotical-sexual aspect of changing sex, but i dare not think of it, because ..... i may not ever get to feel it for real, so to speak.)
Its not internet speak its slang which means I knew it. XD

... Ok.

How are your life going, then?
Still looking for a girlfriend. Same old same old.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 pm
I'm pissed at God, now.
After two days of actually getting something done, i have now had two days of barely anything, and what is worse, yesterday i ..... "couldn't"(?) take any of the hormones that i'd better take .....
No, it was not that i didn't have them availabe, it was that idiotic, wierd "lack of motivation"/invisible brickwall again ....
EDIT:
This day has gotten a bit better:
Morning hormones taken, and some minor complex thing in the computer game i'm trying to make has been dealt with with some helpful info.

Now, only two major things remains for me to be satisfied enough with this day:
Managing some workout and/or dancing, and also taking the evening hormones.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 am
Tiina Brown
I'm pissed at God, now.
After two days of actually getting something done, i have now had two days of barely anything, and what is worse, yesterday i ..... "couldn't"(?) take any of the hormones that i'd better take .....
No, it was not that i didn't have them availabe, it was that idiotic, wierd "lack of motivation"/invisible brickwall again ....
EDIT:
Morning hormones taken, and some minor complex thing in the computer game i'm trying to make has been dealt with with some helpful info.

Well good luck with that and Im sorry, I misspoken earlier. You are transgendered not a transexual. My bad. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
I'm pissed at God, now.
EDIT:

Well good luck with that and Im sorry, I misspoken earlier. You are transgendered not a transexual. My bad. XD

Well, to begin with, transgendered were defined as "trassexual", so i never understood you had misunderstood.
In swedish, it is still called "transsexual" ..... :/
But yes, "transgender" is more correct in what the words tend to mean.
.... Evening hormones taken ..... and i have a few hours before i'd better go to bed (i'll try get up early tomorrow).
Only excerzise/dance remains, but right now, i'm full after dinner, so i need to wai´t a while ... biggrin  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
I'm pissed at God, now.
EDIT:

Well, to begin with, transgendered were defined as "trassexual", so i never understood you had misunderstood.
.... Evening hormones taken ..... and i have a few hours before i'd better go to bed (i'll try get up early tomorrow).
Only excerzise/dance remains, but right now, i'm full after dinner, so i need to wai´t a while ... biggrin
Well I would like to get the words correct even if the meanings are different in different countries.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
I'm pissed at God, now.
EDIT:

Well I would like to get the words correct even if the meanings are different in different countries.

So do i ......
Let's talk about something else, hm?
..... I never did that exercize yesterday.
Currently, i'm up unusually early, i'll be having a washing of clothes scheduled today .... for some reason.
One of those who kind of helps me thought it would be a good idea ....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
I'm pissed at God, now.
EDIT:

So do i ......
Currently, i'm up unusually early, i'll be having a washing of clothes scheduled today .... for some reason.

Its unfortunate but if you excersize today you can make up for missing yesterday. You can always motivate yourself by showing the outfit off here when you get it lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

So do i ......

Its unfortunate but if you excersize today you can make up for missing yesterday. You can always motivate yourself by showing the outfit off here when you get it lol.

It has been 3 days without excerzice now .....
But, the washing of clothes today, includes having to go down into the cellar, then back up to my apartment(a total of 3 stairs up), 3 times ......
I think it will be pretty much excerzise there .... sadly, it won't be much fun, wich means that it might be more taxing, than if i had danced to one or two songs ....

..... Have you heard a song called "The way i mate"?
It is made by a group called "Rednex", but thy really comes from Sweden ....
Anyway, it is very fun, and energetic to dance to .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

So do i ......

But, the washing of clothes today, includes having to go down into the cellar, then back up to my apartment(a total of 3 stairs up), 3 times ......
I think it will be pretty much excerzise there .... sadly, it won't be much fun, wich means that it might be more taxing, than if i had danced to one or two songs ....

Why not walk up and down the stairs to music? Get like a CD player or Ipod and listen to the music as you are doing the stairmaster and do a little jiggle up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Why not walk up and down the stairs to music? Get like a CD player or Ipod and listen to the music as you are doing the stairmaster and do a little jiggle up the stairs.

.... I really don't like stairmasters and similar things, and for the same reason, i cannot really "workout for workout's sake", it just becomes too taxing, too fast, because i find it too boring.
That's why i prefer to dance:
I find it fun, and can do more that way, once i get going.

If i compares it to the stair walking i'll have to do today:
I have a reason to do it(washing clothes), but it may feel quite boring, meaning i will get exhausted, but not get much "training".
But if instead would dance to one or two songs, i would get less tired thanks to it being fun, and would therefor be able to get more "training" from it.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

.... I really don't like stairmasters and similar things, and for the same reason, i cannot really "workout for workout's sake", it just becomes too taxing, too fast, because i find it too boring.

I have a reason to do it(washing clothes), but it may feel quite boring, meaning i will get exhausted, but not get much "training".
But if instead would dance to one or two songs, i would get less tired thanks to it being fun, and would therefor be able to get more "training" from it.

Well I was saying that if you play music while you walk up the stairs to do the clothes then it becomes less boring. And why didnt you dance then if you enjoy it so much?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Well I was saying that if you play music while you walk up the stairs to do the clothes then it becomes less boring. And why didnt you dance then if you enjoy it so much?

Often, it is that "invisible brickwall", but yesterday, it was rather because i didn't take the time for it, and then, i couldn't (feeling full after dinner), and then i had to go to bed early to be sure to get up early today .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Often, it is that "invisible brickwall", but yesterday, it was rather because i didn't take the time for it, and then, i couldn't (feeling full after dinner), and then i had to go to bed early to be sure to get up early today .....
I see. Well I myself am tired of asking people to volunteer bondage images, so eventually I will take one myself and post it for all enjoyment lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Siegfried006
I see. Well I myself am tired of asking people to volunteer bondage images, so eventually I will take one myself and post it for all enjoyment lol

Hm, when i think about it, looking at my comments from "the outside" .....
It sounds so much like bad, or even lousy excuses ....
But to me, it isn't that, it is, sadly, real.
...... Perhaps i should get a simple camera, so i can make my own photos, as well ........  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Hm, when i think about it, looking at my comments from "the outside" .....
It sounds so much like bad, or even lousy excuses ....
But to me, it isn't that, it is, sadly, real.
...... Perhaps i should get a simple camera, so i can make my own photos, as well ........
Mmm well all you have to do is overcome my friend. Also, if you did, that would be sweet since we would be examples to what the other could possibly do lol.  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games