Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron's chakra armor was luckily still in affect. No matter how distraught Auron was, he knew the most foolish thing to do was let your guard down. However, Auron was indeed surprised when the Hokage threw the punch to his gut, and because he was on his knees, Auron did not have the available position to recover, thus, he went rolling on the ground a full few yards away from both Hanzo and Raiden. In normal conditions, Auron would have accepted the blow with humility, however, in this situation, Auron was traumatized and was not in the right state of mind. As he regained his senses, Auron's anger grew and grew, thus releasing more and more of the angel's chakra. The air was filled with this red swirling chakra as the temperature in the air raised an almost a full twenty degrees. Auron's eyes literally burned a red flame. Now his clothes even began to change. His hair turned a flaming red while spiking up, his pants were replaced with long sleeved, dark red pants. His shirt was replaced with a blood red sleeveless shirt, and his shoes turned into black boots while red gloves engulfed both of his hands. With a scream of rage that seemed to chill the air around them, one word was screamed, "Haaaaaaanzooooo"! His face was contorted with a twisted, and dark rage. No one had ever seen him like that before, this was indeed, the angriest Auron had ever been, and if not stopped soon, this uncontained rage would be unleashed upon both of them.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo ran towards Auron fast as he yelled out.

"Hit me!"

As he neared, Hanzo waited for the impact.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Raiden looked at Auron then to Hanzo. He made a single seal as all of his clones vanished. "Hanzo, be sure not to let him get too out of control. If you wish to meet up at any point in time, head for where the thunderclouds clings to the mountain tops." He said as he vanished in a thunderclap, thunder rolling off the ground as Raiden was no longer around.

editted

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm
((Raiden, dont interfere with our little tussel, things have gotten interesting))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm
((awww....if Hanzo says no then I'll go ^_^ if different then expect to see sudden light before darkness. Susanno isn't there to save another shinobi from Kirin XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((awww....if Hanzo says no then I'll go ^_^ if different then expect to see sudden light before darkness. Susanno isn't there to save another shinobi from Kirin XD))
((Don't interfere))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Unfortunately, Auron was past the point of playing games. His darker side had taken over, and his darker side was utilizing the angel's chakra to fuel his negative feelings. The real AUron, the Auron that always maintained control, slept deeply into the confines of his mind, while he could faintly hear the voice and the angel plead, "Wake up Auron! Wake up! This isn't like you! I can't hold off your dark side much longer before it completely consumes you. Wake up! Before it is to late. Before there is no going back".

Back outside, the dark side of Auron didn't want to just hit Hanzo. He wanted to kill him. Now Auron's right hand began to flare up with increasingly deadly flames. At first, it looked like Auron was about to preform a chidori, but instead of lightning, there was just blazing fire. All of a sudden, Auron would dissapear, using a body flicker technique, and now he would appear directly behind Hanzo, launching his flaming hand in the shape of a spear directly towards the middle of his spine. Combined with his Blaze Release ability, and his flaming sword, the move he just used would be two times more powerful. If Hanzo would be hit by this, everything would be over.

((Okay, about the dark side of Auron. Originally, Auron had a curse mark, however, the curse mark had negative side effects on Auron and thus created a darker, more malicious side of him. When Auron got the angel, the angel was able to suppress this darker side, however as Auron's negative feeling flare up, the darker side starts to come back and starts to take over Aurons movements. Unless something is done, like if Auron is knocked out, or you say something that can bring Auron back from the darkness, he is going to remain like this...Get it?

Jutsu USed

Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.

Body Flicker

-2 A rank jutsu

small note: Katon Go is raised up by 2 ranks, making it an ss move))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo had hoped that by allowing Auron to hit him that it would help ease his anger but as Hanzo looked into his eyes he knew Auron was lost. When Auron body flickered behind him, Hanzo already knew this was going to happen(ranmaru's eye) and could even track Auron's body before he got there (sharingan eye). With these abilities Hanzo could easily avoid the assault, as Auron was about to hit Hanzo's spine a invisible wall blocked the attack. Hanzo stopped running and turned to face Auron. Once Auron tried to move he would find that he was trapped within four invisible walls with no oxygen. He didn't want to do that but he had no choice, he would talk to Auron about it once he would awaken hours later.

((Name: Kimitsushitsu Wana no Jutsu (Airtight chamber trap)
Description: A genjutsu where the enemy will imagine themselves being trapped between four invisible walls with the space inside them completely devoid of any air. This often results in them blacking out from either holding their breath or suffering from the genjutsu’s effects.))

((Because I'm a genjutsu class you cant break out of it, angel or not.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm
(Unless he inflicts mass damage on his body, then he could get out.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm
((Hmmmm. What about Kai or pain?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Unless he inflicts mass damage on his body, then he could get out.)

((Well, I don't think it has to be massive..it just has to be pain intense enough to bring his mind back to his senses

srry for double post))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 pm
((Sorry but no))

-If you are 1 rank above the opponent, they cannot break out of the Genjutsu UNLESS they are also in the Genjutsu class or Medical class.

-Starter Subforum - Ninja Classes - Genjutsu

And I'm 2 or 3 ranks higher than you because your like B-Rank and I'm S or SS Rank.  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm
((unfortunately he has a point. The only things that could of saved you was eight tail demon, another person, one of the two classes, sharingan, neo byakugan....and idk the rest lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm
((Damn. This is why my catch phrase it, "I hate genjutsu". Lol. IT doesn't matter really, this wasn't meant to be a completely serious fight. I still think a correct dose of pain will get him out of it, but I won't argue since nothing is really on the line right now.))

Auron Ryoku

User Image

The dark Auron would now begin to claw at his throat as he tried to gasp for air. In reality he was breathing just fine, but his mind told him otherwise as he slowly fell into unconsciousness. Before he slipped back into darkness, the dark Auron thought, "Damn..I was so close".

As soon as the angel gained the power back to restrain the darkness once more, the real Auron woke up in real life. Because the electrical signals sent by the brain were practically different with each personality he had, the genjutsu no longer affected him since he wasn't the same person (just go with it Hanzo, lol). Slowly he got up, holding his head from a massive headache he had. While holding his head, Auron looked around, trying to remember what happened. Then he did, but he wondered what happened after Hanzo punched him. It was all a blank to Auron. Then he looked around, the ground was seared, the tree leaves burned with fire..just pure destruction all around. "D..id I do this"? Auron asked. Then he turned to look at Hanzo with the same normal, kind, and honorable eyes he always possessed, but as soon as he saw Hanzo, he could tell something was wrong..he could tell that Hanzo saw his darker self...."My god", Auron said to Hanzo....Auron turned around, ashamed of his behavior saying, "Y..you saw it didn't you"? He of course, was meaning his dark side.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm

((Well you should of been knocked out but I'll play along...))

Hanzo ended the genjutsu once the dark look left Auron's eyes, Auron then collapsed on the ground dumbfounded. Hanzo just stared at him with a blank look on his face but his eyes showed he was upset with Aaron.

Hanzo didn't reply to what Aaron had said instead he just shot him a stern look before walking away, picking up Akira and body flickering away.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff