Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 pm
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Do it Trenn

It is like I am 8 again 8U
and you'll finally be able to catch a Sapasaur
I hate you.

or Anthrax XD
Find a fire and jump in it, please.

):

Oh hey, HSam told me to do that once! :D

I got it, but I'm in school right now, so I can't play it. D:

I'm going to have to leave it for now too. I have to take off for college soon, at least I'll have my PokeWalkers with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm
I'm at Ecruteak City right now. Grinding a little to beat my rival in Burned Tower...and to train my Eevee.

Once she gets to level 36 and learns Baton Pass, bye-bye Eevee and hello "Baton Passing Acid Armor to my Typhlosion" Vaporeon.

Also, I'm waiting for Tuseday to come by so I'll get a chance to catch a Scyther.  

Sir Codin

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I'm at Ecruteak City right now. Grinding a little to beat my rival in Burned Tower...and to train my Eevee.

Once she gets to level 36 and learns Baton Pass, bye-bye Eevee and hello "Baton Passing Acid Armor to my Typhlosion" Vaporeon.

Also, I'm waiting for Tuseday to come by so I'll get a chance to catch a Scyther.

Just got there myself, didn't get to do much however. I plan to get some more playtime in after my physics class.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm
Just like back then, I named my rival Weasel again, because of how much of a primetime d**k he was.

Back then I never expected him to have a *
Sneasel* on hand xd  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Well, I'm still in Ecruteak, making preparations for my bout with Falkner, have to get them levels uniform on my team. But, as I was leveling my Kangaskhan, he found one of the rare "Shiny leaf" items, which he promptly equipped. I went back to New Bark Town as soon as I got him to level ten, but I think I have to at least get the first gym badge in order to activate it. Oh well, getting leaf was quite the surprise for me, so I'll leave it there for today. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Multitasking.

Evamortte

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm
Evamortte
User Image

Multitasking.

Same here, except without the pedometer.

I'll just take one of my 'mons out on my usual strolls to the ocean while listening to music.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm
Just got my copy of HeartGold today. Currently in Goldenrod City with my Totodile, Pidgey, Geodude, Ghastly, Oddish, and Ratatta (as an HM slave). Sadly, for me, this isn't nostalgia, as I was late into Pokemon, only having started in the 3rd gen.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm
misternitsua
Just got my copy of HeartGold today. Currently in Goldenrod City with my Totodile, Pidgey, Geodude, Ghastly, Oddish, and Ratatta (as an HM slave). Sadly, for me, this isn't nostalgia, as I was late into Pokemon, only having started in the 3rd gen.

You poor, deprived soul...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am
Y'know for the pokemon series it's weird. Every game has no real change in how it is played at all, and the games are pretty much all the same but I can't help but buy them when they come out. lol  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 am
Well, I decided to try bringing the Pokéwalker along to work since I generally end up running orders out to people. So of course, they stick me on drive-through today and I end up barely moving. mad

I was able to get a Kangaskhan (This thing's rare? I ran into a ton of them using the radar.) and Nidoran♂ from it, though. It also seems to have an experience cap; my level 4 Hoothoot only went up one level when I sent it back (I had around 3000 steps).

Still back in Violet City since I haven't had much time to work on it, so I don't really have anything to say there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 am
I'm making sure I trade over my Pichu, and a Buneary that can Shoryuken before I even set foot in Ilex Forest.

It better not have Klutz.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:59 am
misternitsua

Well, you work pretty fast... I feel bad for your Rattata, though, having to suffer as a slave... cry  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am
Master_Glink
misternitsua

Well, you work pretty fast... I feel bad for your Rattata, though, having to suffer as a slave... cry

It's not that bad for him...hell, that Rattata saved my a** against both Faulkner and the second rival encounter.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 pm
I'm also at Ecruteak, But I'm trying to grind up in levels so that all my 'mon are at least level 18-20  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff