Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill
Speaking of which, I haven't picked up the demo. I'm keeping myself fresh for when it's released.
you gotta own dat demo s**t. it helps you find what weapon you know you'll like. i know that i DO like switch axe and sword n shield.
I already know I like the long sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am
I really WANNA like the lance. I DO like the switchaxe. I really WISH I could like the bowgun.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 am
bowgun seems to be more of a team effort weapon, bowgun your basically a spell caster like in any other rpg. its kind of learning the shot types and the best moments to use them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am
Xilo The Odd
bowgun seems to be more of a team effort weapon, bowgun your basically a spell caster like in any other rpg. its kind of learning the shot types and the best moments to use them.
Elemental shots are always the ones you use first.  

Owwin

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 am
BTW Daimyo Hermitaur whooped my a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Trenn Flashkill
he make you feel a bit butt hurt?  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill
He rammed that horn right up my anoose.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill
He rammed that horn right up my anoose.
well once i get my copy 10 days from now hopefully, we'll ram your longsword and my switchaxe up its snatch.  

Xilo The Odd

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:29 pm
lol Hermitaurs.

Ceanataurs are more fun. Hermitaur is harder for me. D:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 pm
Harupiggy
lol Hermitaurs.

As a hammer user all carpaceons are easy for me because I stumble them every time I swing. I was really proud of myself for soloing the Guild Hall G rank Plum Daimyo. I have trouble beating Black Diablos because it is hard to find an opening in his attacks when you are a hammer user. I run out of time.  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
lol Hermitaurs.

As a hammer user all carpaceons are easy for me because I stumble them every time I swing. I was really proud of myself for soloing the Guild Hall G rank Plum Daimyo. I have trouble beating Black Diablos because it is hard to find an opening in his attacks when you are a hammer user. I run out of time.

Yeah.

I've only used the hammer against the carpaceons maybe four times each for the shell. It was all right, just not really my style.

Odd cause I loved the hunting horn. o.o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Harupiggy
Yeah.

I've only used the hammer against the carpaceons maybe four times each for the shell. It was all right, just not really my style.

Hunting horn was so fantastic. I wish they would have brought it to tri.

If they have it in another game and we make a horn team, I wanna cover Purple/Blue/Red. Infinite stamina, Large attack up, Health +50, small wind press. We can make a hunting band.  

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:26 pm
7 days guys! So excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Cloooooooooooooooooose  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
Yeah.

Hunting horn was so fantastic. I wish they would have brought it to tri.

If they have it in another game and we make a horn team, I wanna cover Purple/Blue/Red. Infinite stamina, Large attack up, Health +50, small wind press. We can make a hunting band.

Oh god yes. xD

Also, can't ******** wait.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas