Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Share your current HGSS adventure with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm
@Card: Once you clear Team Rocket out of Mahogany and beat Pryce, you then have to go save the Goldenrod Radio Tower before you can progress to Blackthorn. So if you go to the tower, the grunts will be like, "GET OUTTA HERE YOU DAMNED KID", so you go to the Underground, to that photo booth place and the Grunt on guard there will be like, "Are you a new recruit? We've gotten a ton of new recruits and we ran out of uniforms! Luckily, this photo booth place has some costumes that are good enough. Here!" and then you get dressed up as a Grunt. Explore around all you can, because as soon as you go back to the Tower, you rival will show up and blow your cover and you'll have to take the uniform off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm
I'm going to face Blue? Green? idk what they're callin' him now

I'm almost at Red. My favorite "hero". smile  

Bulbasauurr

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 pm
Gah, I finally made it through the radio tower yesterday. Two days ago, i caught me-self a Lapras(is it weird that i named him Ferry?) in the safari zone, so i've finally got him around the low-30s area of all my other pokemon. So i'm not gonna clear the Blackthorn Gym for a while. Any recommendations for level-ing up? I've been hopping in the ice cave, dark cave, around the safari gate, and route 45&46, but they all take so darn long. >:[  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 pm
And the unavoidable rude conversation has finally occurred

Cassi: I think I need to defeat team rocket
Cassi: and heckle Kurt to give me his balls
Cassi: oh yes
Cassi: cool
Zesty: I think he owes me some balls too
Zesty: what a manwhore
Cassi: Just constantly handling balls for anyone who asks
* Sel unzips pants.
Cassi: We're sorry, Kurt's not here right now! Feel free to let him know about your balls, and he'll handle them as soon as he can!  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:24 pm
I finally beat Blue. And I'm waaaay underleveled for Red. I'm going to have to go up 10, maybe 20 levels to stand a chance. sad

I'm going to start working on my com.bat team. Does anyone have a perfect IVd Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Lucario, Cyndiquil, Togekiss/tic, or Sneasel? xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm
Cassidy Peterson
And the unavoidable rude conversation has finally occurred

Cassi: I think I need to defeat team rocket
Cassi: and heckle Kurt to give me his balls
Cassi: oh yes
Cassi: cool
Zesty: I think he owes me some balls too
Zesty: what a manwhore
Cassi: Just constantly handling balls for anyone who asks
* Sel unzips pants.
Cassi: We're sorry, Kurt's not here right now! Feel free to let him know about your balls, and he'll handle them as soon as he can!

rofl i love conversations like that  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 am
I got a lot of progress done since my last post.
Team:
Feraligatr
Togetic
Ampharos
Growlithe
Weepinbell
Ho-oh.
I know it's a little much to use Ho-oh but only Feraligatr,Togetic and Ampharos are at a decent level.

Anyways goldenrod tower easy.When Liam took my rocket uniform and me and blew my cover I thought Perv!I didn't think he knew my name.When I came to that rocket excecutive with the goofy look on his face I was suprised that he knew my name too.Arianna was as easy as before and the last excecutive not so much.Anyways Blackthorn gym soooo hard.Why do all those trainers have to know thunder?Clair sore loser.In dragons den those questions are easy as pie!The Kimono girls tough I kept on having to use my potions up.Ho-oh I couldn't catch it with ordinary balls so I had to use the master ball.Now I'm at victory road and how do I get out of here?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am
CardcaptorNicole
I got a lot of progress done since my last post.
Team:
Feraligatr
Togetic
Ampharos
Growlithe
Weepinbell
Ho-oh.
I know it's a little much to use Ho-oh but only Feraligatr,Togetic and Ampharos are at a decent level.

Anyways goldenrod tower easy.When Liam took my rocket uniform and me and blew my cover I thought Perv!I didn't think he knew my name.When I came to that rocket excecutive with the goofy look on his face I was suprised that he knew my name too.Arianna was as easy as before and the last excecutive not so much.Anyways Blackthorn gym soooo hard.Why do all those trainers have to know thunder?Clair sore loser.In dragons den those questions are easy as pie!The Kimono girls tough I kept on having to use my potions up.Ho-oh I couldn't catch it with ordinary balls so I had to use the master ball.Now I'm at victory road and how do I get out of here?
who's liem?  

Mr Popo in your mouth

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 pm
In a previous post I mentioned that I call my rival Liam because there's a boy in my class called Liam.I don't like him,he doesn't like me.

Anyways a lot of progress since I last posted.
Feraligatr
Ampy(Ampharos)
Sandshrew
Espeon
Togetic
Ho-oh

I got out of victory road easy.I didn't know that liam would come along.Ho-oh wiped out his entire team.First member of the elite four easy.Second member pretty tough.Third member not so easy.The fourth member should have been third.Lance Tough.Why did all of his pokemon have to know an electric type move?!Three Dragonite,he loves dragonite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 pm
I have trained too many pokemon and refuse to train any particular six, even though I'm well aware of what lies in the Elite FiveFour.
Also, shiny Pokemon love me in this game. Maybe it's to make up for the lack of them in Sinnoh/for the last three years.

I'm prolly the slowest USA player of this game... xD  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm
Long story short. Ran through the Johto Gyms with a Graveller, Ampharos, Feraligatr, Victreebel, Pidgeot and Raticate. (All of whose first stages I had caught before Reaching Azalea). After beating Claire, i power-levelled a Dratini to level 65 and proceeded to Sweep the Elite four and all of Kanto's Gym leaders. recently ditched all pokémon on my team except dragonite, and am working on raising a team of pokés I actually like for when I face Red.
-Deep breath-
Oh. and I'm probably gonna start a new game, and 'sav up a mono-(Dragon, steel, maybe both?) team and go through the game again.
.. That way I can enjoy it more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm
Nice. though the power-leveling before the E-4 must've been hard. D: 65? I could barely make it to level 50 before "challenging" them.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm
Nice. though the power-leveling before the E-4 must've been hard. D: 65? I could barely make it to level 50 before "challenging" them.
Yeah, I hardcore no-lifed it.
gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm
CaptainFlannel
gonk
gonk gonk gonk I cheated with my Ariados to get it to 50 right now and bombed it with 12 Rare Candies. Oh, and DayCare spam. Yum yum.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm
CaptainFlannel
gonk
gonk gonk gonk I cheated with my Ariados to get it to 50 right now and bombed it with 12 Rare Candies. Oh, and DayCare spam. Yum yum.
Ooh, spiffy.
I kind of want to throw an Ariados onto my team, now.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff