Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Nicodemus looked over at Tori, suddenly the spiritual pressure from him increased to the point of the ground beneth Tori becoming cracked and split "You will leave when I say this meeting is over, not when you please"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:38 pm
"I'm sorry lord nicodemus" Tori said as he sat back down in his seat.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 pm
"oh scary hehehe." axxedel said to himself as he gripped the air that he saw and felt nicodemus's spiritual pressure and smelt it. axxedel often did this becuase he could understand a person's spiritual pressure no other way, and he just had to whenever he could.axxedel turned towards nicodemus and said"amazing"still talking to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am
En'u took a deep breath, folding her hands so she could rest her chin on them, hoping no one noticed exactly how white her knuckles were. She looked towards Nicodemus, trying to get her eyes to focus to lessen the feeling of being blind. "Quite the show of power, Lord Nicodemus."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 am
"I'm sorry, this war has me . . . excited about the outcome. I have an opening in the R&D department, and we currently need a Espada to be in charge of that, any volunteers?" Nicodemus was mildly embarressed by his flaunting of his power, rarely does he do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm
"Thats understandable lord, no need to apologize. As for your question, research and development is not one of my better skills." Said Tori said in a monotone, thoughts still swirlng in his head.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm
"i would like to volunteer lord nicodemus"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm
"Lord Nicodemus, I would like to put my name in for the position of leader in the R&D department."  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm
Arina sat there smiling to herself, she was so exited at all that was happening, the promotions, the plans, everything was coming along well. she stopped humming and looked over at Ghant, then at lord Nicodemus. "oh i do hope everything comes out as planned."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm
axxedel turned and looked at Ghant curiously wondering why he wants the position, then somthing popped into his mind "Ghant."  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Ghant saw the curious expression on Axxedels face once he noted that he was interested in the position. Then before he answered Axxedel's look, Axxedel spoke his name. "Yes Axxedel."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:29 pm
If you get the spot for commander of the R&D i would like to work with you.And if i get the spot i would like it if you worked with me. I only say this becuase I'm not sure who will get the spot and i think us working together may help us in our efforts against the shinigami"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm
Kaze continued to act as if Nicodemus spirtual pressure didnt affect but he already felt the back ends of his braids loose. Kaze just stayed their taking in everything and waited for the next move.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am
Nicodemus mused over the two people gunning for the R&D department "Because Ghant and Axxedel have both voluenteered I have decided to give Axxedel the postion of Head of the R&D department. Ghant I'm afraid with your new promotion that you are far too important to be stuck here working on new inventions, Axxedel is just the right level for this job. Although I expect him to be able to keep up with both Orders from myself and his experiments."

(Dude this means you HAVE to be a better RPer becauce I'm giving you two important postions. Don't fail me)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

chisanoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm
Arina's smile widened, and she began humming again. she was in a very good mood, but didnt quite understand why.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff