Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm
"I'll take one if that would be okay." He requested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm
((Sorry, went back and read my last post and realized it didn't make any sense.))

En'u shrugged, "Sure," She then stared at Axxedel, "An apple? I thought you were talking about oranges. And no, not a fan of apples."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm
(Go look in the captain's office! someone is getting banned.)
"Apples are good for you though." He said as he was still waiting for that apple.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm
((Yeah, saw the post in captain's office.))

En'u shook her head, "No, I will pass. I haven't eaten an apple in decades, that isn't likely to be broken today."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:05 pm
"here you are wolf "axxedel through his hand up and an apple appeared out of thin air then he passed it to wolf."aww apples are delicious though. hold on i should have a orange somewhere." axxedel looked in his coat and pulls out a rubber duck, an umbrella, a little black book, a metal baseball that lands on the duck and coughs out a small orb that turns into an orange but axxedel dosn't notice because he's still looking in his coat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm
En'u raised an eyebrow and picked up the orange, tossing it from hand to hand, "How in the world did you manage to fit all of that in your coat? and considering that this orange came out of a duck, do I even want to know?"  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm
He ate all but the core of the apple. He threw it into the air and shot a bala at it. The bala came out of his palm bright blue and obliterated the core leaving no trash.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm
"oh there it was. hahaha maybe maybe not"axxedel said with a devilish grin  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:22 pm
"So tell me a bit about yourselves." He requested from En'u and Axxedel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm
En'u nodded slightly, "Right, then lets go with maybe not unless you feel absolutely compelled to tell me." Then, turning to Wolf, "Not much to tell, I am who I am. I have almost perfected 'seeing' Spiritual Energy, but considering that I can't really see, that's not all that amazing."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm
"You can see spiritual energy... Then I wish to know what element you think that my ability revolves around." He requested testing En'u's ability.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm
En'u sat back, considering. "Not having seen your release, I can't tell for sure. I would say, not an 'element' like fire or water or anything like that. I would say speed and strength, something having to do with those." She shrugged, "I would also guess you are fairly good at chess."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm
"i must say En'u you're very interesting. Me, I'm just different but all of us are and that is what our familia de espada is about im the demented one the strange one."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 pm
He smiled. "I love chess and yes in a sense it has to do with speed and strength. In a sense the element is time itself. That's all I'm going to say." He said as he laid back on the ground again looking back up into the sky.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm
"time? hmm all of us are interesting aren't we?" axxedel smiled even bigger  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff