Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 am
Ghant looked towards Tori, "I understand the power arrancar may have, but like my poison, the attack would have to make contact with the target, not a thin layer of spirit energy surrounding my body. I've trained to face the zanpakuto abilities a shinigami may have and I've prepared myself for any situation. Your power is greater than mine, but this time my hierro held out. To bad my clothing didn't get shielded."Ghant said with no emotion, nor being aware that his cloths were getting heavier and heavier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 am
"Quick thinking. I must say, you have fast reflexes. I guess I should try a little harder now" At the end of his sentence, Tori went into a sonido behind ghant, and fired a bala into him at point blank range. " I dislike hitting my enemy in the back, but I believe if you see my attacks comeing you can react fast enough. So from here on in, your going to be seeing much less of me, but don't start thinking all of the attacks will be from behind." Tori then went into yet another sonido  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 am
Ghant felt the bala impact with his back, but his hierro held up as he flipped for into a series of front flips to lessen the blow. One the last flip Ghant staggered to a stop trying to think of where Tori would appear. "This won't be as easy as you think." Ghant stabilized himself then with a static sound he was gone himself. Appearing and reappearing in random areas trying to find Tori.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm
Tori reappeared and dissapeared in random areas firering balas every time, until the arena glowed with the light of them all.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm
Ghant dodged the balas using his agility trying to maintain his sonido. He was impressed by Tori's tactics, but non the less he knew what he had to do, and that was impress Nicodemus. Ghant kept dodging the balas as the distance between each slowly shrank, then he saw an opening. Each time Tori would appear, a red flash of spiritual pressure would surge forth only half a second before a bala was released from his hand. Realizing this, Ghant waited for the next bala. When Tori appeared, to fire a bala, Ghant fired six in his direction, following up with a quick sonido, charging a cero in the middle of the arena, fifty feet off the ground. The target of the cero wasn't Tori, but all the bala's that were released, in an attempt to set off a chain explosion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 pm
By the time thae balas had made it to tori, he was already gone into the next sonido. But sensing the cero charging in the air, and already being in sonido, tori appeared in the air to fire the next directly at ghant while he was charging his cero.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 pm
Ghant saw Tori appear out of the corner of his eye, and turned his body as his cero had finished charging, and fired it at Tori as he had fired a bala at him. Ghant's cero flowed with his poisonous energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 pm
Tori's bala had hit the cero, but the cero was to powerful and hit tori directly, tori fell to the ground. "Quick reflexes, just as I had thought, but luckily my hierro is strong. You are an impressive fighter, I might actualy have to use my cero." With that, Tori held up his hand and began charging his cero. The energy gathered in his hand with a golden color. Tori then closed his hand around the cero, spliting it into three. they fired from his hand covering a large area in ghant direction.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 pm
Ghant realized the power behind Tori's cero and quickly used sonido to try to escape, but the force of the cero threw him off and he reappeared tumbling into the wall of the arena. Ghant got to his feet as his left arm had scorch marks from Tori's cero. "I guess I need to draw my sword for this fight, but this is something I'm not one to do likely as my true nature is revealed once I do so." With those emotionless words, Ghant drew his black katana. As the blade emerged from the hilt, a look of blood lust filled Ghants face, the emotionless expression was no longer anywhere to be seen. "It's time to really get started," Ghant said as his power tripled as emotion emerged from his unsheathing his sword. "The way my power works, is all my emotions and most of my power are sealed when my zanpakuto is sheathed along with the poisonous sting of my blade." Ghants emotions seemed to level off as the look of blood lust turned to curiosity to what Tori would do next.

(When his zanpakuto is sheathed his power is about that of the seventh espada but when unsheathe his power is on terms with the fifth and maybe the fourth, the reason for him being the sexta espada is that he has a fondness for the number six which is evident in the amount of bala he fires.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:16 am
Tori, feeling the power ghant started to emit, began chargeing another cero. Tori fired the cero, but as it left his hand, it started increasing in size until it was three times larger than a normal. (Tori has a unique ability to control the shape of his ceros, but they are only a normal cero even if he multiplies the number of them, or changes their size. This ability only makes his cero more versitlie.)  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 am
With an intense look on his face Ghant yelled out at Tori, "Let give a good show, so you better do more than fire a cero." Ghant had a sinister smirk on his face as he vanished into a sonido, dodging Tori's large cero. Ghant reappeared and vanished multiple times across the arena, until whithout notice he appeared behind Tori and began swinging his zanpakuto at incredible speeds, each swing aiming for Tori's limps and torso.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Sencing ghant behind him, Tori turned quickly to block the incoming blows. "You know ghant, if you want more than a cero, you'll get it. Just a word of advice though, I'v noticed that you aim high trying to disarm me, knowing this, I can block most of your swings. You might want to try something new." Tori said with almost no emotion in his voice.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Ghant smirked as a cero charged from his sword, firing at point blank range. "You need to pay more attention, and stop underestimating what your opponent is doing, because not all of your opponents will be the sexta espada." Ghant said as the cero caused an uncontrolled explosion between himself and Tori.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm
Karasu inched into the arena, knowing full well that he had missed the meeting and the beginning of the fight, if not the entire fight. He sighed in relief when he saw that he hadn't completely missed out, and that two espada were fighting.

He made his way down the stairs to where Lord Nicodemus and another espada sat, watching. He bowed, "Lord Nicodemus, forgive me for being late, I am Karasu, tres Espada."  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 am
Nicodemus turned and smiled "All is well Karasu, please sit and enjoy your time here." He bowed slightly toward Karasu and turned back to watch the fight "You will be fighting an oppoent though for I must see your abilities and skills."  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff