Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm
"So don't hold back, I expect more tatical descisions from my Primera." He suddenly disappered from view, appearing underneth Tori. Nicodemus had begun to sweep his leg toward Tori's.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Tori had senced lord nicodemus' movement soon enough to jump out of the way. "The reason I use that style is for tacticle descisions, or my ability to make them. My sences had to get used to your spritual pressure, and now that this has begun, my reaction times will increase." Tori said as he disapeared again, this time apearing next to nicodemus, swinging his fist toward him at great speed.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Nicodemus moved his right hand up, stopping his fist a few inches from his face, then brought his left fist across to meet Tori's side "Even if you can sense my movements doesn't mean if you get caught that you can't get hit."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Tori took the attack, and let out a slight grunt. "This I know, but in a real fight, you cant spend all your energy in dodgeing, you will eventualy lose without ever having proved a challenge. Knowing that, I will attack even if it might end badly, but in this case I have gained a small advantage." Said tori, grabing the arm that nicodemus held his fist in, and threw lord nicodemus to the ground.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Surprised by the sudden turn of events "You floored me, I can't take that lying down" Nicodemus curled back his legs, then double kicked Tori right in the chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm
En'u appeared, carefully keeping away from the fight she sat cross legged, a little high up to watch.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 pm
Tori was knocked back by the force of the first kick, and knocked down by the second, but was soon back on his feet. Then disapeared into a sonido to behind nicodemus and kicked low.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 pm
Nicodemus jumped up, then landed so he was standing over Tori. He pulled back his fist inches away from Tori's face "Always aim for the head, never the legs" He stepped over him and began walking away before turning around dand getting ready again.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 pm
Tori blinked when he noticed nicodemus' fist so close to him. Tori watched lord nicodemus walk away and felt a strange rage start to well up from within him that he was haveing trouble controling, "no, not now. Why would it have to happen during training." Tori thought to himself remembering the surges of siritual energy and emotion hes been having for days now. "I'll remember that lord." Said tori, trying to hide the anger in his voice. Tori then used sonido to get closer to nicodemus and threw a punch directed toward his side, but this was only a diversion for his next attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nika Bell ---- Fraccion ---- Soixante-Deux

User Image
Nika appeared next to En'u-sama and she sat down next to her. So Tori-sama and Nicodemus-sama were fighting? Hm...
"Hey, En'u-sama! I found you." She said, her voice ringing like that of someone who had found her best friend. "So... why are they fighting-sparring-whatever they're doing?"

everily

Eloquent Raider

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:30 pm
En'u glanced at Nika in surprise, "Hello Nika-san, I was not expecting to have company." She looked back towards the fight, "Lord Nicodemus asked Tori to train with him."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 pm

User Image
Nika laughed. Not at En'u-sama but at Tori-sama.
"Ha! How's the training going? Is Nicodemus-sama beating 'em up? I'd love to see that!" She said, with a huge smile of her face. Her teasing streak was showing... that was not a good thing. She was always respectul towards the Espada but sometimes she got a little... well, she pushed the limit sometimes.

everily

Eloquent Raider

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm
En'u glanced at her sharply, "Do not show disrespect. And I only got here a few minutes ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm

User Image

"Oh, you know I didn't mean anything by it, En'u-sama." She said, being one-hundred percent truthful. She really didn't mean anything by it, she said these kinds of things all the time. "Hm, I guess we'll just have to watch then."

everily

Eloquent Raider

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm
En'u nodded, "just reminding you." She shifted slightly so she could rest her chin on her knee, closing her eyes and focusing on the Spiritual Energy.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff