Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku laughed at her joke though he now saw a different Aki one that seemed ashamed as he leaned over to her only to collapse on her lap as he used so much strength last night on her as she kept re-opening wounds or having to pick her up it was no easy task for the half-dead Arekku though he tried to make Aki's first as enjoyable as possible that he gave her all of himself and then some if it wasn't for the angel he might of been dead as he just lay there though he wanted to try to comfort her.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki gave a squeak as he collapsed into her lap. She forced down her guilt as concern for Arekku took the priority. "Most of your wounds have reopened..." She mumbled and ran her fingers in his hair. "Can I bandage you up until Oku heals you?" Aki asked not wanting to be overbearing. Her back ached from rugged activities last night. She could tell there was a friction burn on her lower back as the cool air stung against it. She looked over his wounds again and bit the inside of her mouth once more. Aki had really done a number on him. Though it didn't help that he had been just barely healed from his adventure down a ravine.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku just nodded his head,"That would be very helpful right now hahaha. Though actually I wouldn't mind staying like this for a little while longer if you don't mind. Your lap is really soft and warm." Arekku said softly as he kissed her thigh softly as he then closed his eyes for a little while not caring that there wounds that were bleeding.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

She felt her face grow hot as he kissed her thigh. Aki looked away as she felt her stomach swirl with guilt again. This wasn't an issue she could shake so easily. Propping her head with her hand, she dug her elbow into her leg. Aki inhaled, "Just tell me when you're done..." Her hand ran through his hair again then traced down along his jaw line. Aki gave a nervous look at his bleeding wounds, wishing she could just patch him up now.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku could feel the flow of her body acting weird and wasn't the sure and assertive women he was with just moment ago as he suddenly bit her thigh in a teasing matter before he turned his head and body so he was laying down facing her,"I don't know if I'll ever be done hahaha, but if my wounds seem to make ya really nervous so help me sit up and I'll tell you how to do it. Arekku said smiling at her as just lay there with no plans to move soon,"And maybe we can have a round two..." Arekku teased her.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:02 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki thumped him on the forehead as he bit her. She took her hand away from his face and covered the spot on her leg. True, it did cause even more blood to rush to her face. But everything was just so unbalanced in her. With a nod she helped him get to a sitting position. His second tease caused an angry look to cross her. But she didn't say anything. As soon as the harsh look came about it was gone and replaced with an even slightly emotionless expression. "Just.. tell me how to bandage you up."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Well give me a sec," Arekku said as he made a seal with one hand and then placed his hand on the floor as three rolls of grass bandages appeared then with another jutsu he sterilize them as he tried his hardest to stay in a sitting up position,"Aki it's fine you don't have to do it if you don't want to, you can even leave if you want I'm not trying to keep you here or anything..." Arekku said as he notice the subtle changes of Aki were becoming more apparent and seems more like she hated him and didn't wanna be there anymore or something.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki didn't say anything. She took up the sterile bandages and began to dress his wounds. She at least knew how to wrap a bandage. Not once did she say a single sentence. If she needed him to shift she'd give him a small nudge in the direction. When the work was done Aki stood up and walked to where her pants had been discarded. She stooped down and picked them up, her back to Arekku. She fiddled with the hem, and finally spoke in a truly broken voice, "I... am married..." Her body was trembling again as her hands twisted the pants between them. She slumped slightly wishing she could just retreat into nothingness and disappear from everything. "I hate myself." Aki choked on her words. She felt the tears well up in her eyes and shut them tight in hopes of keeping the tears from falling.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was suddenly behind her with his arm over her neck as he hugged her bringing her closer to him as he was quiet for now walking was hard enough for him standing was torture yet he pretended to be okay as he stood there with a firm grip on her,"If anything it was all me I could of gone and done nothing an more likely than not the flowers probably did affect you after all there poison are like nothing to me now." Arekku said to her firmly as he had his head leaning on her shoulder now not knowing what more to say to her as she hated to see what he had caused out off selfishness to go with his emotions.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:48 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki took his arms into her hands and gently tried to pull them away from her and break the embrace. "You shouldn't be standing. Even I know that." Aki sighed and tried to coax him to sit back down. "It was equally as much of my fault than your's. Flowers or not. I'll come to terms with it in time..." She spoke evenly. "I followed my own wants. Don't even think of blaming yourself." The real test of the destruction would be with Vrail. She wasn't entirely sure how this would affect her marriage. All she could think was how desperately she wished to stay with him. But if Vrail did not wish to have her as his wife any longer then she would understand.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku quickly turned her around an lifted her up in the air from the waist, an was looked straight into her eyes,"I shouldn't be standing or lifting up a half ton girl either, but I do it cause I can an want to especially if it's for you Aki. Your more than a friend to me and I should of known what's okay and what's not okay to do with you as both your friend and Kage." Arekku said with a casual yet his tone had a mystery behind it not to sure where it was getting at as he closed his eyes for a second,"In the end the blame should already been mine since the moment I kissed you....."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:56 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki wiggled in his grip, "Put me dooown! You'll hurt yourself!" She groaned but gave up the fight as soon as she started it. So she took to her folding her arms and listening to what he said. Sighing she bowed her head slightly in thought. Her gears ticking as she mulled over everythig. "Seems we're in a deliemma here. You want to take all the blame for yourself... But to me it doesn't matter how you see it. I'm at fault." She chewed on the inside of her mouth and scratched her chin, not quite sure what else to say.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku forgotten that he had some damage on his elbow and though he was holding her up right it suddenly just pop out and his right arm look like rubber as it gave out,"s**t..." Arekku said as Aki suddenly came crashing down on him, as he lay on the floor under her,"Well what do you expect really when you put a face like that?" Arekku asked as he didn't squirm and just lay there,"Plus your the pride of Kusa if anyone name should be tarnished it should just be mine."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Before she landed on top of him and damaged him any father Aki caught herself by planting both hands to the ground beside his head. She pushed herself up and sat beside him. Aki took his arm up, "That's nasty, your arm just popped out right from the elbow. Hold up." Ignoring any sound of pain from him she stuck the elbow back in place. "Pride of Kusa... Ha... that's a funny one Arekku." She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head. "I'm nothing to be proud of. Why can't we just share the guilt in this. Cause no matter what you say, I'm still going to blame myself." Aki was steadfast and stubborn on this point.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Hey hey don't touch m!!!" Arekku was yelling but he was too late as she popped his elbow back in place and he was now rolling on the floor in agony,"It would of been better if you just let if heal slowly!!!" Arekku yelled as he was holding his arm and biting his bottom lip. Arekku then felt a sharp pain everywhere as his eyes went to the back of his head showing the whites of his eyes something happen no one can explain what though Arekku just stopped moving and was laying on the floor stiff he looked dead but there was still breathing though it was really soft. Oku and Arashi suddenly appeared they silently stood before him as Oku kneel and put his hands on Arekku's body not saying a word.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items