Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Cria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:42 pm
Hello, my name is Austin (yes it is a boy name, but I am not.) My Gaia name is Cria, wich means raise in spanish because I like the movie Cria Cuervos (rase the ravens)
I live in St. Croix and love nature. I'm an art major at my school, and debate team president heart
I'm 18 and I guess I am a hippy because where I live you are either a rastafarian or a hippy. I grew up with that kind of mentality. Let's just put it this way, my favorit hobby as a kid was making dolls out of trees. I am half Puerto Rican half Irish, but I look ful irish, cursed freckles and reddy blonde hair.
But yeah I like the ocean, art, horses, ryan adams, wide spread panic, trees, and hats. I don't smoke or drink. I did used to smoke but apparently I am allergicto it, wich sucks considering where I live.
well I don't know what else to write so that is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:19 am
Hi, I'm The Argus.
Thanks all for accepting me into this guild!

My girlfriend introduced me to Gaia a few months ago and I've been posting some stuff here and there, mostly bar-hopping in the chatterbox to try and find like-minded people. This has been difficult. I was surprised to not find much of a countercultural vibe on the forums, surprising considering that when I first encountered anime it was at the time not yet popular in this country except among certain social outsiders.

In fact this is the story of how I found this guild...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4340610&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'm more of a Ween/Dead/Keller Williams/Phish kind of hippie, definitely not a Dave Matthews type... though I listen to a lot of different "non-hippie" musics too. I like music a lot, I play guitar in a two person band (folk/art/acid-rock/eclectic). I've been living a basically bohemian lifestyle for the past ten years or so, having had all kinds of adventures! These days, I'd just like to settle down (if I could find a stupid job that would help), maybe go back to school or something, I don't know...

That's about it for now. Again, thanks, it's nice to be here!  

TheArgus

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:19 am
Kool, welcome man. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:06 pm
Ello, I be Mike, and I be an oddball. xd

And these domo dudes are shexy! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Anyway, uhhh...I'm an anti-drug hippie, I guess. heh. I made an Anti-Drug Hippie Club with a friend last year. That was fun. We did community service and stuff. Uhhh...I like cheese. :S! hmm...errr....I have blond hair that I'm growing out...I'm not gonna grow it out too long...But kinda long, I guess. Errr...lol.... domokun Can't think of anything else to say about myself. :S

OH!!! "Peace and Love are they keys to happiness!" Tis my saying. I made it up xd

Errr...That's all....Adios amigos!  

ZionXMike

Cria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:26 pm
ZionXMike

Anyway, uhhh...I'm an anti-drug hippie, I guess. heh. I made an Anti-Drug Hippie Club with a friend last year. That was fun. We did community service and stuff. Uhhh...I like cheese. :S! hmm...errr....I have blond hair that I'm growing out...I'm not gonna grow it out too long...But kinda long, I guess. Errr...lol.... domokun Can't think of anything else to say about myself. :S

OH!!! "Peace and Love are they keys to happiness!" Tis my saying. I made it up xd

hiii mike xd xd

I think we need to start a smart blonds club.........  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:41 pm
Cria
ZionXMike

hiii mike xd xd

HI!!! xd domokun domokun domokun domokun Yeah, I think we should. lol.

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun weeeeeeeee  

ZionXMike

Cria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:42 pm
ZionXMike
Cria
ZionXMike

hiii mike xd xd

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun weeeeeeeee
hehehe nice domos  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:48 pm
Cria
ZionXMike
Cria
ZionXMike

hiii mike xd xd

hehehe nice domos

Domos are the sexiest creatures ever invented! o_O domokun hehe

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
domokun domokun eek domokun domokun

ZionXMike

ZionXMike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:49 pm
*gaaaaaaasps*

awwwwww....my domos died in my last post crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:28 pm
Welcome Mike. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jordan2112

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:34 pm
ZionXMike

Dude!! we look almost exactally alike!!!!!!! My name is Jordan And I am a Hippie!!!! Man I try to hard sometimes to be funny... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:37 pm
My name is Jordan! I am a hippie cause I love Peace and I can play music!!! I play the guitar!!!! almost as good as Jimi Hendrix... sweatdrop well... not that good but I have been playing for 4 years now!.... blaugh 3nodding  

Jordan2112

Jordan2112

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:38 pm
well sorry I got to go you guys wasn't long... but I gotta go Jam with a buddy of mine... 3nodding Later!!!!!!!

Imagine.....- John Lennon heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:39 pm
Jordan2112
My name is Jordan! I am a hippie cause I love Peace and I can play music!!! I play the guitar!!!! almost as good as Jimi Hendrix... sweatdrop well... not that good but I have been playing for 4 years now!.... blaugh 3nodding

Welcome. Not to be rude but Hendrix is a god, no one will ever best him IMHO. Im a metalhead so that shows you what I thinks good, and yet I still think that about Hendrix. whee  

Darkfist007
Crew

ZionXMike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:27 am
Jordan2112
ZionXMike

Dude!! we look almost exactally alike!!!!!!! My name is Jordan And I am a Hippie!!!! Man I try to hard sometimes to be funny... sweatdrop

Hey Jordan! Nice to meet ya dude. domokun When I'm not trying to be funny...then I tend to be funny :S ....And when I try to be funny...I'm not very funny...lol...kinda funny how that works... stare Wooooo...That's a lot of funnys. xp domokun  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff