Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Mord-Sith and Their Toys...er, PETS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:58 am
*screams in pain, then turns around and glares at Zerimar* You b*****d!! I thought you were on my side!! Just another Mord-Sith, huh?! *spits on his feet*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:55 pm
chubby_choco
*screams in pain, then turns around and glares at Zerimar* You b*****d!! I thought you were on my side!! Just another Mord-Sith, huh?! *spits on his feet*

He's been a Brother of the Agiel for a while now.  

Phanaridie

Mistress Trinity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:35 am
*The Mord-Sith enters the room, agiel swinging on its gold chain around her wrist.* Hmm...seems you can handle yourselves well enough. I am pleased.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Mistress Trinity
*The Mord-Sith enters the room, agiel swinging on its gold chain around her wrist.* Hmm...seems you can handle yourselves well enough. I am pleased.

Sister Trinity. Good to see you. See that sweating little ball in the corner? Her name's Chubby. She makes a great pet. You can have her.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:55 pm
chubby_choco

*glares at Chubby* Now that's not very nice. Not even a trace of blood in there. Let's see if we can fix that. *grabs Chubby by the hair and jams agiel down her throat(still holding it), takes it out after a few seconds of jerking it back and forth* There, now spit!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:47 pm
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco

*glares at Chubby* Now that's not very nice. Not even a trace of blood in there. Let's see if we can fix that. *grabs Chubby by the hair and jams agiel down her throat(still holding it), takes it out after a few seconds of jerking it back and forth* There, now spit!

Beautiful!  

Phanaridie

Mistress Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:07 am
Phanari
Mistress Trinity

Sister Trinity. Good to see you. See that sweating little ball in the corner? Her name's Chubby. She makes a great pet. You can have her.
Thank you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:11 am
Mistress Trinity
Phanari
Mistress Trinity

Thank you...

Anything for a fellow Sister of the Agiel.  

Phanaridie

Mistress Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:00 pm
Phanari
Mistress Trinity
Phanari
Mistress Trinity

Thank you...

Anything for a fellow Sister of the Agiel.
You are too kind...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:07 pm
*The Mord-Sith smoothly walks over to Chubby and leans in close to her face.* Hello, my pet. *She looks Chubby over, her agiel swinging close to Chubby's wounded body.* Hmm, seems I have plenty of work to do with you. Don't worry, I'm the best out there now that Denna's dead. Let's begin shall we? *The Mord-Sith took hold of her agiel, the pain showing clearly in her eyes, and slowly began running it down Chubby's back. The agiel drew blood, rich and smooth. Chubby began to scream from the intense pain going through her. Trinity back-handed her across the left cheek.* Did I say you could scream? *An evil smile crossed her lips.* We're going to have lots of fun together...  

Mistress Trinity

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:08 pm
::sits back and watches with a smile on her face::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:11 pm
*spits, most of it is blood* Phanari...I had you down as a better Mord-Sith than that... *looks up, smiles wickedly* Guess you can't handle me, huh?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:45 pm
chubby_choco
*spits, most of it is blood* Phanari...I had you down as a better Mord-Sith than that... *looks up, smiles wickedly* Guess you can't handle me, huh?

HA! Don't be so sure. I happen to already heave a pet, that's all. She didn't, and I had two. We Sisters share.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:29 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

HA! Don't be so sure. I happen to already heave a pet, that's all. She didn't, and I had two. We Sisters share.

wait who is the other pet?
*looks around suddenly alone*
...oh s**t...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:03 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

wait who is the other pet?
*looks around suddenly alone*
...oh s**t...

I can't believe you've forgotten, my pet. That's not a good thing. Perhaps I should refresh your memory? :Agiel flicks into her wrist while she has a twisted look on her face::  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff