Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm
"Yes!" Zee exclaims. She hurries up and finishes eatting. She throws away her apple core then turns towards Drake. "We leavin now?" she asks?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm
"No we have about two hours...." He starts to goto his office. "Start cleaning and don't complain or i'll put you in a maids outfit."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 pm
"As if you could get one on me." she mutters but then starts working. "Oh i gotta alot of work to do." Zee decides to start with the kitchen. She gets water and soap and a scrub brush. She gets down on her knees and starts to scrub.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm
He closes his office door and calls a his contact."Yeah....im gonna going to be bringing another....my slave.....no she's not a threat...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm
Zee finishes up in the kitchen with only minor blisters. "Cleaning... If i didnt owe him for the trip i would of killed him." she smiled at the thought then walked upstairs. She sweeped the hall and passed by her masters door she heard him talking on the phone, "Don't listen." she said. But she couldnt resist, curiousty got the better of her. She leaned in and pretended to sweep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm
"Is she tame? well what do you think? you know i like the fighters....yes i can handle her....yes she's an elf....no i drained them yesterday......fine fine i'll make sure.....no she doesn't know what they do....no i wont use them on her....well what should i do then?...uh-huh....mm-hmm alright....see ya later max....." the phone clicks and she can hear foot steps.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm
"Crap." she leans away from the door and starts sweeping trying to act natural. She sweeps and hums to add a greater effect. Zee waits for Drake to walk out of his office.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm
He opens the door and smirks at her."I know you listened....." he walks up to her. "You need to wear handcuffs too...he said he's afraid you'll blast him with magic."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Zee smirks, "Your friend is smart." she says. "OK ill wear the hand-cuffs and the blindfold. Can we go now!?!?" she exclaims. Hand-cuffs i can pick. the blind fold will be harder. I really gotta sell this whole innocent thing. she thinks to herself. "Ok lets go!" she says.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm
"Alright...." He pulls out some weird looking handcuffs and cuffs her. "Unlike that slave trader i can afford ones you can't pick...you need to remember your not my first slave." the cuffs like his cars only respond to his finger print,he then blindfolds her and leads her to the car.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 pm
s**t she thinks. Can feel how stable the cuffs are. Then she is sweeped up in darkness as she is blind folded. She closes her eyes and imagines the metal melting it might work but her powers will be gone for awhile. Freedom or powers hmmmm? she feels herself being pushed into the car, then it driving away. She puts her head on the window and waits for time to go by.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm
"Enjoy the ride...." He speeds down the long road. "No one ever comes here so it's like my own personal drag strip...." He eventually slows down and starts taking turns.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am
Zee can feel the speed the car is moving at. "Hmmmm maybe a crash could stop us." she mumbles. She closes her eyes under the blindfold and then opens them only using a small amount of power to look through the blindfold. She sees the trees and the countryside. She mutters something in elf and her blindfold slowly dissolves till its thin to see through. She can feel her powers draining. Stop... Zee opens her eyes and looks thru the thin blindfold. SHe glances behind her to see if Drake noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 pm
He say nothing but he does glance at her. "You know im wondering if you could still do anything....."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 pm
She relaxs a little bit, "By something you mean use my powers." she asks. "If so, then i could. A good nights sleep generally gets me small amounts of power but i really need to be careful. And i dont think i have my powers back yet." she smiles and looks back out the window.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff