Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Nicodemus turned around just in time to grab the portal before it closed on him. Taking out the note he had written "Excuse me, please give this to your Captain-Commander for me. Thanks" Not waiting for a reply he threw the note with extreme pression so that it landed in Arthuria's sash before he let the senkai gate close. "Espada! We've got what we came for let us depart" Opening a Garganta next to him, he waited for Karasu and En'u to come on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm
En'u nodded and disappeared into the Garganta as quickly as she could.

((And Ookami is still having issues, so we'll just pretend he came too.

((And may I just point out that En'u was drawing off of Nicodemus for the entire fight, so she kind of had her own energy as well as a portion of his to work with.))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 pm
Kaitou walks through the gates into the human world. "So this is where all the action been hiding at huh?" He sits on a skyscraper, keeping a moderate reiatsu level. "Lets see who we run into." He says as he jumps off the skyscraper and lands on the street below.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:49 pm
The bright lights of the barracks finally broke through Hiraku's consciousness. He sat up as a pain awoke in his right abdomen. Giving a loud gasp, he tried his best to contain the pain.
Suddenly he began to realize other aches throughout his body. Plummeting his head back on the pillow, he quietly cursed himself. "The single, accursed flaw. Damn it all..."

((Sorry you had to carry my 'unconscious' body back. I had to do something =__= ))

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 pm
((Can someone fill me in on whats going on?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:59 pm
(This is for you)

Scene 1: Enter Espada, cause a little damage
Scene 2: Enter Hiraku defend against Nicodemus
Scene 3: Battle ensues and they appear to be evenly matched
Scene 4: More Shinigami appear battle ensues
Scene 5: Letter is given to Arthuria
Scene 6: Espada leave  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm
((Now for Episode 2 or 3.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

After seeing her opponent leave, not even getting to fight, Joss sheathed her sword and cursed.
She opened a Senkaimon to the Soul Society and, without looking back, stepped through the gate to go back home.

{Exit}

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

everily

Eloquent Raider

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 pm
Nicodemus stepped out of his Garganta, his sword at his side. The clouds seemed to stretch as the Garganta began to widen enough to reveal Kaze and Mari behind him. "Lovely day today"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari bounced forward to stand beside (but still respectfully behind) Nicodemus. "West, west, west," she chanted softly. "Which way is west?" Her wild red eyes darted about eagerly. "Can we start? Please?" She seemed to tremble with excitement, the air around her rippling with barely-contained spirit pressure.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm
"You may begin, reign terror over this town. Cause anguish and chaos when you strike down a human, you are also free to eat any souls you find wandering around. But remember when the Shinigami come, you come back to me okay?" He looked down at her with a stern eye, giving the impression he ment what he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm
He kept his distance from lord Nicodemus trying to follow orders. He hid his spiritual pressure to that of a normal human and waited for the signal.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

The blue-haired woman saluted smartly. "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! I promise I'll be a good little girl and come when called, sir!" Her face broke into a broad grin and then she turned on her heel and vanished into shunpo with a wild giggle.

Mari descended upon the west side of town -- deciding this was west, considering the time and location of the sun. She flitted down a busy intersection, watching the silly little humans going about their silly little lives with the same level of interest a child might give a line of tireless ants. She hovered over one particular intersection as the cars inched past below. "Ah, the joys of rush hour traffic. How I love you."

The Espada lifted her zanpactou over her head, eyes gleaming with blood lust. "Let the game begin." She dropped her arm in a sharp downward slash, commanding, "Shatter."

A shock wave exploded outward from her and every windo in the vicinity -- no matter how strong or reinforced -- did not shatter so much as explode. Deadly shards of glass filled the air, followed shortly by a chorus of human voices screaming as pandemonium broke loose.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:20 pm
"wolf activate your com link its the swicth next to the mic, that way no one will get sensed when they come through."  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items