Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm
Heather grumbled as she squirmed in the bed before hissing as she rolled on top of her left arm. "s**t." she muttered. "No! There ain't no one alive in here. This ain't no sort of living . . ." she muttered angrily, nursing her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 am
"Really? Then we can relate," the person said opening the door. The person was a half decomposed zombie woman. Her right arm was still attached but no flesh and her left eye. She just stared at her with no emotion. "Now stay still as I fix your arm," she said walking closer.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 am
Heather's eyes widened a little at the zombie that walked in before she shrugged. "Let me guess, you're the healer?" she asked with a bit of a glare. She didn't like healers. She was the one who was in her own body so she knew it best! Besides that, she didn't like being told what to do . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm
"Of sorts. I am more of a flesh mender. I can force your blood and body to do certain things with particular ways. I can get your hand fixed so its not so useless. Kito ordered me to even though I hate using this ability," she said showing no emotion as she waited to get permission.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Heather frowned. "Well if you don't like to do it why do you?!" she snapped, a bit angry that the other seemed to be getting pushed around. "I won't let you heal me if you don't want to do it!" she said, growling a little as she backed away a little from the zombie lady. She tried to spread some backbone into the households under which she was enslaved. It didn't always work, but at least she could try . . . it was a definate part of her stubborn streak.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm
She grinned at her comment. "Because I owe him more then just a life. You can ask everyone in here and they will tell you different stories on how he is. I swear he is the most confusing person you will meet, but he helps a lot of people...in odd ways," she explained walking closer. "Now stop squirming or this is going to hurt more." She lifted her arm of bone and what looked like tentacles of flesh moved down the arm.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Heather huffed and growled a little, but she relented. However, she did this while trying to maintain the clear impression that she didn't like the fact that she was doing it. It was only out of necessity. And the other wasn't going to back down anyways, so why fight it? They were both slaves anyways. She looked away, glaring at the wall as she growled, while she held up her injured arm. She looked very much like a sulking child.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am
The bone hand lightly laid her hand on literally stabbed into her arm. This is the part that's going to hurt like hell. The things mend the bone back into place and a catalyst was injected as well forcing a fast growth and repair of her arm. She pulled the things out and the wounds healed up to at least a seal so its not bleeding bad.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 am
Heather flinched and ground her teeth together as she looked away from what the other was doing to her arm. It hurt like hell, and she wanted to yank her arm away, but she figured that might hurt worse. And she absolutely determined not to make any noise that showed she felt the pain. She wanted to be stronger . . . so if she could endure this pain, she was sure she could endure anything that wasn't quite as painful as this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 pm
"Good. your arms fixed to the point you can at least move it. Just don't hit anything hard," she said wrapping some bandage around it to cover bleeding. She still didn't show any emotion and left. Not another word and just left. Kito wondered around a bit and then the the garage. He was checking the new gear he bought.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm
Heather growled a little as the zombie lady left the room. She wasn't going to be told what to do! . . . Still . . . She flexed her fingers, wincing a little at the residual pain that traveled up her arm. That had not been a very good break . . . She'd follow the zombie's instructions . . . for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Kito finished checking all of his gear. He didn't do it all but mainly one from each box. He had another meeting today so he had little time. Scrambling about he finally found Heather's room. The door slowly creaked open and his eyes closed. "Are you decent? We have another meeting. This time its a little more quiet," he said eyes still closed.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm
Heather threw a pillow right in Kito's face. "I don't want to go to another ******** meeting." she growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 am
He got hit in the face and laughed. "wow...pissed this morning. Don't matter if you want to or not on this part. All newbies need to come with me to see how things are," he said with a half smile. He notice her arm and smiled. Good her injury was better.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am
Heather snarled. "I saw perfectly well how things were last night. I want no part of it." she growled angrily. She went through the various clothes, once more coming across the maid outfit and scoffing before she tossed it to the floor. She would never wear a maid's outfit so she didn't want to find it anywhere among clothes that had been apparently allotted to be 'hers'.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff