Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
SUPER AWESOME FANFIC CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

OMFG Gir

3,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:24 am
XxPRETTYawesomexX
ok, this isnt really anime, but its a kind of vampire, werewolf monster type of story, is that ok? well either way:
There i was, just sitting upon the night sky, watching the stars as they glistened and became unbearable to even let them be seen again to the human eye. The world was ending, & now all the demons, monsters, vampires & werewovles were coming back to make their victims anew. It appears as though i was the first1 to suffer, & suffer greatly before they came umoung us. My whole family had suffered from lung cancer. Everyone except me. & now, i am going to join them, but in a different form from humans. In a vampires perspective.
I was going to come back with my family soon. But as a vampire. (everybody gasped when i said that) "Well why would that happen?" the youngest kid in class asked. I said, "Because, everybody knows that when you talk about a vampire, you become one, or one of them comes to you and makes it true. It has happened to one of my family members before. I know this because thats how he died. His blood couldnt stand the toxin. So when it reatched his heart, it stopped beating." I knew i shouldnt have said that on that day when i was teaching a class of young engenius 10th grade students, because the next day, no-one in that class except the youngest one was there. I knew that they didnt get him because he needed to become stronger. But its not like you become a vampire instantly. The first symptom is physical sickness which lasts 5-7 days of coughing sneezing and eternal bleeding so that your whole body will become immune to another bite from a different vampire. They call this sickness V7-i9....
As the bell rang for the one student to go i stopped him and asked, "Do you know where everyone is?" he said, "everyone has V7" i nodded and he left. This my was my free hour. So i took the advantage to "spread my wings". I closed the door, locked it, and closed all the blinds. Every teacher here at this school knew that when i had my free hour they should leave me alone. I looked around and began to transform into my normal self. A vampire. My fangs grew, my skin turned pale, and,..... to be continued.........
I was morphing to my normal self. As i said before, my fangs grew, my skin grew pale, and finally, i had the craving for blood. As all vampires, I became strong, unbeatable, and I could see in the dark like dogs, and cats. I was able to climb walls like spiders and such. I was as nible as a cat. I was everything that a goth could imagine. Everything.
OMFG THAT WAS A REALY GOOD STORY biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 am
User Image (do you here that) User Image(its here some where <.< >.>) crying ( how will be the ultimate bunny hunter if i cant see it)

(i used random avi from photo bucket and i love bunnys) so this is random  

OMFG Gir

3,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Little Livie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 am
i think i can do this mrgreen i do it in skool mine as well do it on gaia biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 am
sweatdrop some of these look sooooo long xD  

hicoue00

Little Livie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 am
ok this is an anime abut weird peepl things on another planet that iz...... well unknown. its a luv and saddish kind of story.

ok thers this girl name Chiki Yami who iz 10 yrs old & livs by herself. i no. its weird but im not caring. so anyway, Chiki is very cheerful & she alwayz has a smile on her face. lik the other female on the planet, Chiki has a little floaty ball thing on top of her hed. lik a Chao. she had fallen madly in luv heart heart with a older 10-yr-old boy name Yan Kumiakowa. she follows him werevr he goes. she nevr leevs him alone. Yan feels lik Chiki is a stalker or a monster. aktully shes sum sort of werewolf thing wen she gets angry. thers strik law inside the country they liv in. u cant fall in luv with any1 whos a monster. Chiki refuse 2 obey that law & cuntinoos 2 chase arund Yan 4 luv. 1 day Chiki kame 2 Yan's apartment early in the morning gave him a present cuz it wuz his b-day. he didnt wana open it til the end of the day. Chiki wanted 2 spend the entire day with Yan 2 c if he gets bonded with her. so he did. they went all over the city to c the movies, hav a picnic in the park, & they talkd abut eech other and told stories. eventually Yan bkame fond of Chiki & startd 2 lik a bit more. during that day a groop of 11 yr olds caught them and turned Yan in to the police & arrested. Yan bkame furious and broke out of jail 2 days l8r. he ran 2 his apartment and saw Chiki at his door, sleeping & crying. Yan carryd her inside & comfortd her. Yan then relized that he didnt open his gift from Chiki on his b-day. he grabed the gift & unrapped slowly. he opend the box & it wuz a picture frame with a picture of Chiki & Yan sitting next 2 eech other under a maple leef tree. "i remember this" Yan sed. "do u lik it". Yan turned arund and saw Chiki awake. Yan smiled & nodded. suddenly a rock broke throo the window and yelling boomed. Yan look out and saw sum peeple with signs with broken hearts, the police & the groop who turned in Yan. behind the mob was a groop of peepl & a few frends of Chiki & Yan yelling "LET THEM B 2GETHER" & signs with hearts & Chiki's & Yan's name on them.
they paraded throo the mob & surounded the apartment. this event lasted 4 days & the 2 luvers were seperated. after a month the city voted if monsters and regulars shood b 2gether or not. they voted and they shood b 2gether but the groop of 11 yr olds refuse. they went 2 Chiki's house & took her away. wen Yan figured out she wuz missing he went looking 4 her. Yan found couldnt find her but he found the hideout of the groop after he heard yelling from an old metal mobile home. then it wuz quiet. Chiki kame out of the moble home with blood on her face & hands. she wuz licking the blood off her hands & face lik a cat grooming itself. "dont tell me u killed them did u?" Yan asked looking scared. "no. i just scrach them badly & gots sum blood on me". Yan saw the groop throo a window. ther were scraches & bruises on ther body.

both luvers kame back 2 Yan's apartment & made lunch. they invited ther frends and while evrybody made a toast with soda, Yan and Chiki new that they will b 2gether and they drank ther soda with laughter & happiness.

Well thats my anime story thing. Hope u enjoyd it xp
Plz reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 am
One day inside a mountain, Inuyasha was having a staring contest with Shippo. Ash Ketchum walks in and watches as Shippo begins to win. Kagome begins to say, "SIT BOY!" while Inuyasha is unaffected. Naruto poofs in and whispers to Ash, "This is boring," as Ash stares at him and says back, "Who are you?" As the staring contest rages on, Naruto punches Inuyasha's face and shouts, "FOXES RULE!" Shippo won the contest and this is perhaps the worst fanfic ever...oh wait! Did I mention that the mountain that it took place in was in Uranus? That was supposed to make you laugh, if it didn't then let me tell you what happened after the contest. Inuyasha had surgery on his face because of Naruto's punch. He currently looks like Cat Woman. Naruto left the life of a ninja to be a world famous actor. His only role is being a tree in the background. Kagome is still trying to figure out why Inuyasha didn' get injured when she said "SIT BOY!" She found out that Inuyasha was in human form, he just put on a wig and contacts. Ash decided to marry Misty, May, and Dawn...worst mistake of his life. Pikachu is currently the star of a show called "Hey Pikachu!" All he says is "Pika Pi, Pi Pikachu!" he is so annoying. And finally you, you read the story and are probably thinking, Man what along story, this guy is stupid. As you read this you think, OMG that's what I was thinking!!!

-km10 razz  

km10

Rainbow Raider

4,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eugina Da Badest

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 am
welll umm look @ meh pics onm eh page i mean im hot n boys hit meh up xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm
...i'll try I need it I just can't typeT^T  

Demon Catalena

WannabeShinobi111

Clean Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 pm
Well, I was already making fanfiction on this website and I didn't fell like selecting a chapter so.....go to this link to see the whole 4 chapters..I think it is 4.

link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4661432/1/Sleepover_Waveroo_or_Dynasty_I  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 pm
BLEACH! BLEACH! BLEACH! BLEACH!....everything's nice in this anime…the animation…the story…the characters…the songs (especially the bgm by shiro sagisu…really addicted to those!...--V)...and don't forget the seiyuus (ROMI PAKU!!!!!...REALLY COOL…ike! hitsugaya-taichou!...--V

didn't know that my laundry lubricant was an anime....go bleach....i can see why my clothes are always clean and irie......lol.....just kidding any way this anime rocks.......story line everything i give it 2 thumbs up....

bleach ^^

hitman305g

Luna Temple

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm
im not sure if it's gonna count because it's not finished yet. its just a first chapter.

Just a date?

Fanfiction

Chapter 1

The date from hale's

"You mean that good looking guy... Didara was it?" Tsuki asked walking too Tsunade.

"Deidara" Tsunade corrected Tsuki for the third time, slowly creeping away inch by inch. She then put on a fake smile. "Oh, you also got Gaara from the sand." She said hurrying to the door. Tsuki's eyes widened with anger.

"What!? Nu-hu! Not him!" Tsuki complained.

"Sorry, rules are rules" Tsunade said over her shoulder, exiting the room. Sasuke then waved a singe of good luck. Tsuki stuck her tongue out at him. Sasuke chuckled and left the room. Looking around the room Tsuki spotted windows! Maybe she could just sneak her way out of this stupid dating game. Tsuki slowly opened the window looking back, making sure no one was watching wait- there was no one else in the room! She laughed at her own stupidity and pulled her body half way through.

"Running away, yeah?" A voice said softly. Tsuki swiftly pulled her body back through the window, once more in the room eyeing Deidara. "Tsuki, right?" Deidara said holding out his hand. Tsuki nodded lightly, gazed by her date and refusing to sake his hand. After a few seconds Deidara pulled his hand back to his side.

"s**t!" A familiar voice called out. Tsuki hesitated on turning around to see who it was. "You?!" Oh, great. This wrecks my day she thought in a sour tone. Tsuki glared at Gaara. Deidara looked from Tsuki to Gaara, confonduled.

"Hu-hu. Nice to see you. Alive that is" Tsuki said grinding her teeth together. Deidara looked from Tsuki to Gaara again.

"You guy's know each other?" Deidara asked, trying to make scence of this friendly reunion.

"Oh. We know each other pretty well, wouldn't you say Gawa?" Tsuki asked sickly, her voice not friendly, actually... it was frightening.

"Don't. Call. Me. That!" Gaara yelled glaring at Tsuki, angered by her use of words. Tsuki grinned sickly sweetly at Gaara.

"So what? You stupid pathetic piece of-" Tsuki started.

"So, when do we go?" Deidara asked quickly. Tsuki stopped glaring at Gaara to able herself to smirk at Deidara. "To Orochipacco's?" He offered. Tsuki nodded and started her way outside, Deidara following close by. Gaara miserably dragging himself to follow.

Once outside of Orochipacco's Tsuki remembered that she was still in her ninja work clothes. "Oh man!" She whined. Deidara stopped at his tracks.

"What's wrong Tsuki? You do like this place, right?" Deidara asked worried.

"No, it's not that. It's just I'm still in my dirty ninja work clothes." Tsuki said upset. She then quickly brightened up. "I know!" She said looking at Deidara hopeful. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything for you." Deidara said putting on a small smirk.

"Would you like to take me home, quickly?" Tsuki asked, ignoring Gaara's facial expression. Deidara smiled, one that reached his eye. "Thank you, Deidara-kun. Don't mind if I call you that, right?" Tsuki thanked, putting on her best flirty toned voice.

"What you mean, yeah?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Oh. My. God!" Gaara busted out saying. "You so go on flirting with some bozo you barely know right in front of me... Nice move." He yelled behind clutched teeth. Tsuki glared at Gaara. Under his breath he added "You pathetic piece of worthless–"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!?" Tsuki screamed, frustrated.

"Like I was telling you before you rudely interrupted me." Gaara said in a regular tone. You copied that off me! Tsuki though irately. "You are an s-t-u-p-i-d pathetic piece of worthless trash formed from the Hidden Dark Villager that knows nothing but how to keep her s-o-r-r-y a** from getting kicked, half r-" Gaara never finished cause Tsuki had pounced on him.

"Guy's stop!" Deidara yelled pulling Tsuki off of Gaara. "I came to enjoy a nice date, not to see some crazy lunatics kill each other, un!" He said still holding Tsuki which still tried to get her hands on Gaara. "I would expect more from 'The great Gaara from the Sand", not from you Tsuki." Deidara added with a much calmer voice. Tsuki fell to her knees noticing her bad action, hurt by Deidara's words. Was she being foolish? Tsuki asked herself. Deidara let go of Tsuki to go help Gaara get up.

"Would you take me home to change Deidara?" She said sad in tone. Deidara beamed once he heard this, letting Gaara's hand drop, causing Gaara to fall flat on his face. Deidara swiftly looped his hand on Tsuki's and marched towards Tsuki's home.

"Do you mind if I'm in the room your in when changing?" Deidara asked, questioning. Tsuki made a funny face which made Deidara laugh.

"Ew." Gaara's voice came beside them. Tsuki looked at him, confonduled.

"How you get over here so fast?" She asked, curious.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He answered bitterly.

"Oh Jeez! Why you have to be so mean?!" Tsuki said marching on home, Deidara clutching his hand on hers.

"Well, here we are. Yup...in my home... ...uh, bye!" Tsuki said nervously, getting to her room. Oh Tsuki you're so humorous... Gaara then quickly pushed these thoughts away, noticing the tone he said it in.

"Tell me if you need any help in there." Deidara said loud enough for Tsuki to mumble a 'Sure, sure' back. Deidara made his way to the big red bean bag chair, placed in middle of the living room. "So. How you been Gaara?" Gaara turned to the sound of his name.

"Why are you being so nice to us?" Gaara started asking, sitting on the couch. "You hardly even know us." Deidara stared at him, surprised. "You're an S-ranked criminal and part of the Akatsuki... let me put this simple, what do you want?" Gaara asked toneless.

"Know listen, I personally ain't an S-criminal. I came here to enjoy a nice date, to get myself a girl. Know I'm working on it, you see Tsuki is already falling for me, not you. So if you got a prob with that then come and say it to my face, yeah!" Deidara said hollering to Gaara. Gaara chuckled.

"Yeah I have some stuff to say to you." Gaara said sitting up straight. "First, you totally ignored the part of you being part of the Akatsuki, why? Second, all I want you to know is that I don't trust you" Deidara glared at Gaara. Gaara's eyes then suddenly went dead serious. "Third, do anything to hurt Tsuki and I will personally kill you." Gaara snarled in a lower voice, careful for Tsuki not to hear. Right then the door to Tsuki's room opened. She was now wearing white and black beat up sneakers with blue laces, bran new looking dark blue colored jeans, a dark blue ragged jacket, and it looked like she was wearing a blue white lined shirt underneath, wearing a clean black glove on her right hand. Plus her black, red streaked hair was now all straight, no more its long wavy mess.

The only thing both boy's came out with was, Hot.

"What's wrong guys, don't you like it?" Tsuki asked looking down at her pants and jacket.

"Are you kidding, you look great. Hot I say." Deidara said jumping off the big red bean bag chair to get to a smiling Tsuki's side. Gaara got up, looking away from Tsuki's dark ebony eyes, trying to seem as he wasn't affected. It had just about worked.

"So let's get back to Orochipacco's" Deidara said graving Tsuki's hand lightly. Tsuki nodded her head and walked out of her house followed by Gaara.

Once outside the door of Orochipacco's, Tsuki looked at the small but pleasant restaurant. Its small windows lid up by small candles, green walls and the door slightly a lighter green. Pleasant for a small restaurant. "Shall we go inside?" she asked. Deidara nodded and opened the door for Tsuki and him to get inside, letting Gaara open his own way to the inside.

At once Tsuki was hit by the smell of fresh baked... food! People sat down enjoying there food. The delicious smell lured her to sit on a boot next to a window, Didara sat next to her and Gaara in front of her. Tsuki smiled at Deidara. "So... how do we order food here? I don't know because I've never really ordered anything here." She asked.

"Oh, that's simple. All you have to do is go up to the casher and order. Easy isn't it?" Deidara asked. Tsuki nodded at him not really paying attention. "I'll go get ramen for us." Deidara said getting up.

"Hell no. I'll have some... rice with chicken teriyaki." Gaara said tonelessly. I'll get him some ramen, just because he threatened me... thinking I didn't hear him...Deidara thought and chuckled to himself.

"Ok. Tsuki what would you like?" Deidara asked.

Tsuki looked at Deidara confused for a few seconds. "I'll have... um" I want chicken teriyaki, stupid Gaara always gets to the good stuff before me... I'll show him that Tsuki is mine! "A Cesar salad. With extra buttermilk ranch." Tsuki said to Didara. Deidara nodded.

"Then I'll have a hamburger." And Deidara left to order. Tsuki then looked at Gaara. She was now alone with him; a light blush came to her cheeks.

"Damn it." Tsuki whispered. Gaara looked at Tsuki, not noticing her blush.

"What was that?" He asked. Tsuki then looked away towards the window, her blush fading.

"Nothing." She mumbled back. Gaara chuckled and opened his mouth.

"Nothing ain't an answer." Gaara said. Tsuki smiled.

"Oh yeah! Ain't ain't a word so you ain't ganna say it!" Tsuki sang back. Gaara rolled his eyes. Tsuki... always up for a fight... Gaara thought. "You'd be better off if you didn't have that mouth of yours." Tsuki said. Gaara laughed. Tsuki looked at him. "What's so funny? Cause I don't see anything funny here." She asked.

"Nothing." Gaara said. Tsuki felt range inside her.

"You just went on saying that nothing ain't an answer!" Tsuki growled at him. Gaara smirked.

"Weren't you the one to say 'ain't ain't a word so you ain't ganna say it'?" Gaara said mimicking Tsuki's song. Tsuki opened her mouth but nothing came out. "What was that? I couldn't hear you... Oh no. You didn't have anything to say! You poor dark angel!" Gaara mocked. Tsuki then sunk into her seat and glared at Gaara, giving him the Dark Village Death glare. Gaara glared back.

Minutes later

"Did I miss something? Because it looks like you guys are having some sort of glaring competition." Deidara said placing the tray of food on the table, passing Gaara the ramen and Tsuki her salad. "Eat up." He said hiding the smile he felt. Gaara stared at the bowl of ramen. He then picked up the bowl and stud up. Gaara then dumped the ramen bowl over Deidara's head.

"You knew I hate ramen, I wanted rice with chicken teriyaki you! You just wanted to get back on me." Gaara said with a small snarl.

Poor Deidara stud there still shocked with the noodles on his head, all he could do was gape.

"You're even more of a bigger loser than that pathetic dark angel over there." Gaara added. This pissed Tsuki off.

"Gaara! I come here doing a favor for Lady Fifth and I turn out regretting every moment on it. Well guess what Gaara! Go ******** yourself!" Tsuki yelled getting up her seat taking a step out of her seat.

"Tsuki!" Deidara said slowly, now out of his gaping trance. Tsuki looked at him apologetic and then ******** you to Deidara. ******** all of you!" She yelled and turned around to leave, neither Gaara nor Didara said a word as everyone starred at them.

Tsuki pulled her blanket over her, this day had gone horrible for her. Man, what I get myself into this time? She thought as her phone vibrated.

"Only thing that keeps me up-up when I'm feeling down I don't know about you but I got to keep mine around cause I'd looked and search and it's hard to find an other shortie like mine- (By Bow Wow featuring Chris Brown and... some other dude.)" Tsuki's cell singed. She groaned again and picked up the call. Who would be calling so late?

"Hello?" She asked with a yawn.

"Hey, it's me. Deidara" a voice called out. Tsuki groaned.

"What you want?" She asked. "Cause I'm kinda busy." She lied. Deidara sighed, noticing the lie.

"I just called to see how you where doing, un." He said. "So. How are you?" Tsuki thought for a moment.

"All right, I guess. Just tired." Tsuki answered back. "Hey, how you get my cell?" She asked in a worried voice. Deidara chuckled over the phone.

"I found someone to help me out. Well, I'll see you later. Bye" Deidara said confident and hung up. Tsuki's anger grew again. He called for nothing! He didn't even say sorry! Ha! Like I'd see him again She thought. I'll have to change my ring tone for him...

Tsuki then heard a door open and slam shut. Who was it? She pulled the covers off her and got up to see. She opened her bedroom door to see her roommate/friend Sasuke. "Oh, hey" She said and walked over to him. Sasuke starred at her silently for a moment.

"Your home early." He said tonelessly. Tsuki rolled her eyes. She knew he knew already, he always does. "Have a nice date?" Sasuke asked sitting down on the couch.

"Like you don't already know." Tsuki sighed. Sasuke smirked. "It went horrible" she said sitting next to Sasuke. He just nodded.

"Have trouble with Gaara." Sasuke supposed. Tsuki nodded. "Tell me, cause I'm sure Naruto didn't tell me everything." Tsuki starred at him.

"Naruto knows!" Tsuki yelled. Sasuke nodded.

"He was the one to tell me what happened, after all, he did help Gaara and Deidara get you cell phone number. Deidara told him what had happened in return. But don't worry, I gestured him to keep shut or else." Sasuke explained. Tsuki's mouth tightened.

"That Naruto, I knew I shouldn't have given him my cell phone number" Tsuki whined and then took a deep breath. "Anyways, my night was ruined when I found out Gaara was one of my dates, I tried sneaking out but Deidara caught me. Then me and Gaara had a small but hurtful argument, we came here so I could change, went to Orochipacco's, ordered. Gaara and me had a other argument, he then dumped ramen on Deidara's head, called me a 'pathetic dark angel'" Sasuke chuckled, Tsuki glared and kept going. "This pissed me off, so I told them to F themselves and marched here. Didara called, not bothering to apologize and then you know the rest." She said in one breath. "I don't want to see Deidara and especially Gaara, ever again" She added. "How was your date?" Sasuke shrugged.

"Not very good, Sakura wouldn't leave me alone. Always looking at me, buoyant. Naruto got mad and sulked all night. I then got tired of Sakura and told her to get lost and that I didn't like her... She got upset and Naruto chased after. After Naruto got Sakura to calm done we went to see a action movie, after the movie Deidara came along with Gaara and called Naruto for help... I took Sakura home then met Naruto, he told me what had happened and then I headed here." He said stopping ever so often to think. Tsuki yawned. "Tired?" Sasuke asked. Tsuki nodded and closed her eyes leaning against Sasuke, he slowly stroke her hair. A few moments later, Tsuki was z'ing happily. Sasuke lifted her up and headed to her room.

"Night Tsuki." Sasuke whispered, pulling the covers over Tsuki. He then left to Z in his own room.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 am
may i write a poem? well if i cant heres my story. hope u like it!

As I was walking home from a horrible night from getting drunk again at my favorite bar to help me to get rid of my problems.
I saw a few guys from school but i didnt really care.
Finaly as i got home my mom yelled at me to say where the hell was I that night so i told her.
May i please just go to bed my head hurts?
As she said Fine I just needed to sleep as I felt like i was a gohst without a heart but i still had my emotions since during all my school years I had been treated like i was useless 1 less person to worry about when I had a secret talent.
No one would expect this but for a 17 year old girl I had a voice to sing with.But I couldnt really tell or they would just be like hey white trash why not go home or sing yourself to death!?
But whenever i came home from school id run to my room lock the door and cry my eyes out or sing about how im feeling,but i may never tell about this nor having a drinking obsession.So as I choose life or death I chose death over life. I already had knew were my father put his gun for protections since he died so it is now rightfully mine as a weapon or protection...As i put the gun to my head i shot myself in my head 4 times and in my heart 5 times to get over with my horrible useless life no one wanted here.But all i said farewell as my locked soul reached for heaven i knew i would be accepted here.

The End.I hope you all liked my short story.  

Katelyn-Chan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
KsFaker rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 8 (5-20)

KsFaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 am
hhi[color=red] blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 am
its time to write ^^ hope u guys like romance and adventure  

FemmeFatale-LinLee

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]