Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm
I think "More Intense Battles" might mean they'll at least make the Pokemon move in full animation when they attack...you know, make it look like they're ACTUALLY attacking the Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm
My guess for more intense battles is that they're going to add a bunch of fast special effects, to dazzle and confuse your mind.  

CherubiMaster

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 pm
I'm hoping for both. I'd love to see Hitmonchan actually throw a punch when he uses a punch attack rather than a fist appear on the foe. xd And a lot of the super powerful attacks look lame with the advancing technology.

Aeroblast is weeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 pm
Meta_Fish
I'm hoping for both. I'd love to see Hitmonchan actually throw a punch when he uses a punch attack rather than a fist appear on the foe. xd And a lot of the super powerful attacks look lame with the advancing technology.

Aeroblast is weeping.

Yeah, I hear you.

I mean, Frenzy Plant looks ******** lame. Isn't this supposed to be the "Ultimate Grass attack?"  

Sir Codin

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 am
so no team rocket edition is what this is? sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 am
Everyone said my idea for a console main adventure was dumb, but I'm hearing some of the same people say they really wish that the games used animated models other than semi-animated sprites.

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 am
people even said battle revolution was missing some key things, and all of it was full contact! you miss though, you just kinda stand there and it says LOL U MISSEEEDDDD XD. and when you faint you hop back in like your ready to fight and then faint. just like the old days of 3d pokemon.

so my theory is, they just don't get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 pm
[Kegan]
Everyone said my idea for a console main adventure was dumb, but I'm hearing some of the same people say they really wish that the games used animated models other than semi-animated sprites.

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.
Pokemon works well on a handheld. It's got good pick up and go capabilities and you can save anywhere to play a little bit at any time. It's not the kind of game I imagine myself sitting down in front of a TV for long periods for. It just needs a stronger handheld.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm
Now I'm reminded of when you could play R/B via the Super Game Boy cartridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 pm
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.
Pokemon works well on a handheld. It's got good pick up and go capabilities and you can save anywhere to play a little bit at any time. It's not the kind of game I imagine myself sitting down in front of a TV for long periods for. It just needs a stronger handheld.
That's true at least with the Pokemon formula as we know it right now. The problem with wanting change is that it doesn't really need to be changed. Not from Nintendo's perspective. Guaranteed top seller, no matter how cookie-cutter it is.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:11 pm
TtheHero
Now I'm reminded of when you could play R/B via the Super Game Boy cartridge.
Which I did. Often until my Super Nintendo overheated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 am
cn't wait for these 3nodding  

Demanufacturer

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 am
chances are they'll make another stadium or colloseum or arena game for the wii that these can hook up to. i hope the wii game is atleast better than its predecessor, in which its WAY more animated, if they can manage to make any action have some form of animation that is appropriate, like when you are supposed to faint, you don't get up then faint. you just don't get up. if you miss, the other pokemon takes evasive manuvers and the attack is executed.

man i'm gonna write up a whole idea for the next colloseum game. since revolution sucked balls on its own.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Xilo The Odd
chances are they'll make another stadium or colloseum or arena game for the wii that these can hook up to. i hope the wii game is atleast better than its predecessor, in which its WAY more animated, if they can manage to make any action have some form of animation that is appropriate, like when you are supposed to faint, you don't get up then faint. you just don't get up. if you miss, the other pokemon takes evasive manuvers and the attack is executed.

man i'm gonna write up a whole idea for the next colloseum game. since revolution sucked balls on its own.
And how about being confused? They got that working somewhat well for Stadium 1 and 2, but now all they do is stand there and a hit is magically applied to themselves.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Does anyone actually remember how good Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I never actually owned it, but back in the day I used to rent a lot...

Anyway, was battle revolution anything like that?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff