Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:14 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko slams into Riku their lips locking once again Riku's underwear destroyed and now set ablaze. Shoko uses water jutsu to thus stop the fire from burning her completely. The fire of Riku's burns most all of Shoko's clothes off leaving her in underwear and bra only. Her body now completely wet she has covered herself in a layer of water to protect herself. "That was a close one." She smiles after the kiss.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:20 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku smirked a little as he was still holding her close as he suddenly hug her tight to cover the front of her body as he use his tatts mimicry on his hand to slash the thread on her last line of defense as she dozed her self with water,"Tie hahaha." Riku said laughing now as he was covering her body with his as they stood there in plain view mostly showing his white butt.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 pm
Shoko laughs and slaps Riku's butt. "Ha those clothes I gave you didn't last long." She makes a handsign and the two disappear back into her house. She pushes Riku down on the bed and stands there smiling. She hasn't had fun in a long while, this guy showing her such a great time the old flame in her eyes rekindled as she stares at Riku with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku smirked as he sat up and looked at her surprise where he was now. Now that he was naked it could be seen though he was very fair and light skin like a boy who avoided the sun though his body was covered from neck to toes with intricate tattoo design as he had shut down his ability for now, as he stared right into her eyes,"That's an intense look you got there" Riku smiled at her as he waited on the bed.

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:59 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageNot saying a word Shoko looks to the curtains moving her fingers slightly all the curtains close leaving the room rather dark. With a smile Shoko turns out all the lights leaving the room pitch black she crawls onto the bed and everything seems to fade to black.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku awoke through the darkness as he looked around he was still very much out off breath and sweating as his green eyes pierced through the darkness as he then just got close to Shoko and hugged her tightly as he tired to go back to sleep in the darkness of the room.

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:21 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko wakes up and smiles, kissing Riku's forehead. She gets up from the bed and opens the blinds her body still wet and sweaty from the hell of a work out she just endured. This guy is truly amazing there is no doubt about that. She stares out the window thinking to herself that she too often gets distracted from her work. Perhaps though this distraction is a blessing in disguise, Riku seems vital to Shoko's current state of sanity. She looks back at Riku with a smile and sits on the bed next to him.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:27 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku body was a curious thing or at least his skin was as there was some koi fish dancing with each other on his pale skin, a wolf walking though a mountainous trail, a dragon soaring through the sky each tattoo depicting a life as there was one in the middle of his chest that look like a little kid his arms around on his knees all these images while he slept. "b***h.... where's..... my food..." Riku mumbled in his sleep right before she sat next to him the bump woke him up a little as he saw her next to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist snuggling close to her, she will suddenly feel the incredible warm around her arms as his blood usually boiling. His arms where around some marks on her own body as there was many other ones like she been tied up very tightly as his tattoo's started wrapping themselves again around her

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm
NUR

User Image

Going wide eyed, Shoko slaps Riku not knowing whether he said that last statement in an unconscious or conscious state. How she hates such bigotry, she looks Riku in the eyes with a smile while his tattoos do what they did before. She guesses he said it while sleeping, but still she won't tolerate such talk. "Riku, do you believe in fate?" Shoko lays back down on the bed looking to the ceiling while asking the question.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku hold his face where was slapped not sure why he was slapped he saw no reason for it. As he looked at her curiously as his whips was already around her and tying her completely, though they started to recess back sliding though her skin. As he then looked up to the ceiling,"Mmmm it something to believe in I guess I don't know if I can say I honestly do. Though I feel like it might be somethings not to control." Riku said a little confused before turning to her,"Well do you believe in it?" Riku asked.

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm
NUR

User Image

"Im not sure." Shoko smiles looking to Riku she gives him a kiss and bites her lower lip. "That was fantastic" She takes a deep breath and thinks of all the possibilities from here on. She knows full well she can't just keep riku here indefintetly. he must be left on his own to search the lands and think for himself if he wants to return to Shoko later. During this time Shoko can do the secretive work that must be done for akatsuki.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"I think I'm going to be a nudist from now on." Riku said smiling enjoying the naked freedom as he noticed that she seem to be pondering something so he just sits up and watches as well as studies her for future reference not sure what she has to say and as always he had no idea what he was gonna do next.

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:39 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Hahaha doesn't sound like a bad plan." Shoko smiles and looks to Riku. She had washed his clothes from earlier, before she gave him the extra pair. She studies the boy and looks down with a smile. Moving her bangs from out of her face. It seems she has made up her decision. "Riku I must ask of you a favor." She gets up bending her butt towards Riku before standing up and opening all the curtains of her room, letting some natural light in. "I must ask that you leave the akatsuki base, So that I can know for sure if you really do want to be in my company." She knows they should probably depart for they will be stronger in doing so. If he truely cares about either Shoko or the akatsuki he will return to her. "The favor I must ask though is that you tell no one of my involvement here in Akatsuki." She turns to him with a serious look. She is sad that she must say goodbye or must even contemplate saying goodbye.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked as she stood up as he reached, though he had to use his whip and spanked her as she bended laughing a little. "Ehhh Fine I guess I overstayed my welcome." Riku said as he got up himself not looking at Shoko he didn't have much to gather as he always didn't carry almost anything as he got somewhat dressed,"Sure thing I got no reason to tell anyone about this area I'll keep it a secret though I'm not to sure how I would even be able to come back mmm." Riku said as he had no idea where he was in the first place.

Riku's Theme:
burning_eyes  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:52 pm
"NO, no its not that you overstayed you welcome." Shoko laughs. "Thats a silly thing to say." She looks to Riku with a very friendly and welcoming eye and smile. "If you want to meet up with me again, do so in my home village, the grass. I will return there shortly as well." She gets dressed slowly taking her time to make sure Riku doesn't feel depressed or threatened by Shokos actions.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff