Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo cocked her head to the side her eyes full of confusion. Watching him stand up, then walked away hearing the sounds of him laying on his bed. When he was gone, Echo went out of the dining room, her movements were slow she didn't want to disturb her master. Opening her door to 'her' bedroom she walked to the foot of her bed.

Touching her blanket she warped it around her hugging it. The blanket felt so warm.. It was just so weird. Sitting on the bed she looked around the room. Laying on her bed she closed her eyes for a couple of minutes.

Opening her eyes again, she went to the desk, opening one of the drawers she took out her blades and placed them gently into the drawer. Looking around the desk, she opened a couple of drawers eventually finding what she was looking for: a book with a.. pen. Placing them on the top, she touched the pages. They haven't been used yet, it had beautiful decorations. Should she ask her master if she could use it?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 am
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn watched as he found three dresses. secretly she liked his taste, at least it was somewhat normal. However, she still had the fight in her and she wasn't just going to roll over for him. She crossed her arms and looked at them, no promise hung in her eyes. She stoold like that, hardly glancing at the for what felt to her, like hours.

Then finally she smiled slightly and looked at them, "They're cute." She kinda laughed on the words hoping to see a face that had realized she ws just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm
(Sorry it took me so long to post! I was away from the computer all week.)

Yumiko walked into his ship silently to the fresh smell of sweets. She gazed around the room in amazement. "It looks and smells so nice in here, you have yourself a wonderful place." She waited quietly for an answer from her master as she continued to gaze at the beautiful place. After she looked around enough she looked back out at the crowded planet she just left.

Chiyako walked quietly the rest of the way as no peep came out of her mouth. She decided peace may make Roseanna a bit happier, so she went along with that. She paced herself quickly as she finally reached her ship. She excepted Roseanna to follow and once she stepped on she checked back to see if she followed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:19 pm
[J]ane
"Thank you." Jane smiled gently, his eyes looking at her. "Can you read and write?" He asked softly. Unbeknown to Jane, his brother had already bought a servant today for the same purpose as he had. The only difference was how Jane would be treating her.
Good that she is polite.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Yumiko turned back to Jane as she spoke. "Your welcome." She smiled back at him. "Yes I can. I wrote a few short stories before I was captured. I can't remember much of what I wrote because I wrote them years ago and then they were thrown away by accident. But yes, I can. Sorry I say so much, I'm usually quiet, I think.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm
[J]ane
"Perfect." Jane smiled at her, looking over to her. He would tell her what she needed to go as they went along, he was more a casual sort of guy. "So, would you rather eat, or take a nap?" He was both hungry and tired, so he really didn't care either way. His orange eyes delicately looked her over, taking deep breaths as he went along.
She is so sweet.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 pm
Yumiko spoke swiftly, "I'm not that hungry, I shall choose nap then. May I ask where my room is?" She looked around some more, seeing if there was any room near by. As she saw none, she waited again to hear his response. She yawned silently as to not disturb him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 pm
[J]ane
"This way." Jane started to walk down a corridor, careful to make sure that Yumiko reminded right behind him. After a short amount of time, he opened the door to a bedroom, which looked very much like a bedroom in a 5-star hotel. It had lavish bed covers, a lovely desk, and was around 20 x 30 feet. There was a door that led to his room, which he walked through to get to his own room, to show her. "That room that I went through is yours, and mine is just through this door." His room was like an executive suite in a hotel, without the kitchenette. It was elegant, and at least twice the size of hers. Then again, Jane himself doubted she'd be comfortable in a room much bigger.
I hope she is okay with her room.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 pm
Yumiko walked in and sat on the bed spontaneously. "This room is very lovely. Thank you." As he walked out she curled up in her covers and grew warm quick. After a couple of minutes she fell fast asleep as the long day pasted her by. She felt like she was home.. everything was good. Because she forgot she was a slave. She dreamed happy dreams that night, of her childhood memories. She was even smiling in her sleep. She dreamed all the way until she was waken up the next morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Roseanna had stopped at the boarding part of the ship and just looked at her for a moment and then shook her head. Ships was one of the few things that made her edgy, not to mention that they could easily catch fire. She wasn't really keen into fire.  

Kiatala

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm
Chiyako sighed desperately. "You won't get hurt if I'm with you. And you will be by my side most of the time except when your off the ship. So come on." She used the hand motion for her to come on as she looked Roseanna over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am
User Image

Koji watched her as she crossed her arms and then finaly answered. "Humm...." A frown spread across his face. "Then we will just get them all!" Koji said his frown changing to a smile. He turned away from her and made his way over to the check-out counter. The man started to talk to him not seeming to lighten up on his suspicion. Koji simply told him that it was his girlfriend and that he was bying her some new dressed and she couldn't pick out one that she really liked. He was a good lier. He stepped away from the clerk as he walked back over to Carmenn taking her by the hand. He lead her out of the store. "Nosie basturd....Its none of his buisness what I do with my life..." He said keeping an irritated glare on his face as they walked down the street.

shivawolf1

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am
Roseanna still looked cautiously at the ship then got on and stayed close to Chiyako. Roseanna kept having images of the ship on fire that made her really edgy. The only thing that would make her edgy would be fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 pm
Chiyako walked to the kitchen and told the cook to start making dinner. After that she turned and walked toward her bedroom and Roseanna's. Chiyako opened the door and pointed to hers then walked in Roseanna's with her. "This is your room." She said viewing the room. "There is a bed with a side table and a dresser where you will put future clothes. There is also a bigger table with a book shelf with some old books of mine and a notebook for you in it." She took a breath and then continued. "It has been a long day so you should take a nap and I will tell you anything else I think of at dinner. When dinner is done I will come and wake you." She walked out with a small smile and went to her own bedroom and layed down for a while in thought.  

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 am
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••

Carmenn didn't rebuke what Koji had said. He was being fairly nosey. However, she felt as though his suspicion was well-suited for a couple at the likes of them. She could imagine how she would have looked at a couple, had the young woman been in rags and looking particularly dis-satisfied with the man that appeared to take lead. Especially in a town, where it was likely that she would have seen racier couples. However, she didn't voice her opinion openly and rather just followed, taking his hand and trying to act like the girlfriend, she had been explained as. She could feel the man and woman's eyes at her back. She tensed slightly at the thought. She could only wonder if this was the firdt time thay had provided for a "couple."

She smiled and tried to do the gushy girlfriend, but each time she tried she was about to vomit. When they were out of the store and away from the shops window, she dropped his hand. she didn't like holding anyone's hand, she felt as though she were five, but she continued to walk beside him, looking rather like a friend who had accompanied him shopping. from what she hears, normal city girls did it all the time. She doubted she would be seen as anything more than a normal girl, since she was thousands of miles away from home and about to get whole lot further.

As they continued down the street, Carmenn finally voiced her opinion, stating in her world, a woman doesn't dress in complete rags and shop beside a well-dressed man. She understood the suspision and she advised him to remember they weren't where he lived. They were on a planet where, supposably; every man, woman, and child were equal with every other.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces