Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo shook her head. "The room has its own mind. It'll do whatever it wants when it wants," she said, the couch falling from the tree and hitting the ground with a loud bang. Buruu scramled off the bed, and Ichigo hopped over table and chairs to get to her. They both scrambled over the furniture, Ichigo grabbing Shoka on their way out, and Buruu dragging Otosu back out just as he had gotten back in. As soon as the door closed, something like that of breaking glasses times 50 erupted from the room. Ichigo smiled, dusting off her dress, adn leading them away from their, towards a wonderful smell. "The room just changed its mind," Buruu stated, and Ichigo giggled. "It smells like Yumiko's cooking something!~ Hmph, she didn't have to do that. It's our job!~" She whined, and smiled as they stumbled upon a small kitchen, with Yumiko sitting at a table eating some food. "Hello Yumiko! Is the food good?" She asked, as she walked over to the cooking area. Buruu leaned against the counter, and looked over at Otosu. "We have a whole bunch of sweets. They never run out."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm
"I see... Just to let you know, you've become more docile Buruu." He smiled before standing up quickly, ready for some comeback from her and he continued to nibble on the sweets he had just gotten. He handed one to Buruu and said, "Well mine as well eat right?" He didn't know why he did it but he just did and he just held the small cookie out letting her decide if she would eat it or not.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Startled as Ichigo and Buruu went into the kitchen, making her fall of her chair. Dizzy she got up, and swayed a little to the chair, Regaining her stance, she answered her. "Yes the Yakisoba is great! Do you want to try some?" Standing up to lift the lead as steam came out. "There is enough for everyone, if they would like some." Waiting for anyone to answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 pm
Shoka walked in with them. "It smells great." He looked at it then her. "Do you enjoy cooking?" He tilted his head and stood next to Ichigo. He looked at it for a while waiting for someone else to take the first one, he didn't want to come off as greedy.  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu glared at Otosu, her face betraying no emotion, and growled. "Would tou rather not have me docile," she asked her voice cool and calm. She bounded off the counter to get the cookie from him, and took a small bite of it. She then jumped right back onto the counter, crossing her legs, and watched him intently, still eating the cookie. Ichigo smiled at Yumiko, and took out some plates and utensils for everyone. She got herself a small pile of the steaming noodles, and gleefully at some with her chopsticks. "Thank you, Yumiko! It's really tasty," she said happily, and then offered some to Buruu. She only glared at her sister in reponse, who smiled and ate some more of the Yakisoba. "It's a wonder you aren't fat, Buruu. You only eat sweets. I swear, I haven't seen you eat anything that doesn't have a ton of sugar in it!" She said, and Buruu hissed at her, a blush on her cheeks. "So what? All my teeth are sweet teeth. I can't change it," she said, and put the rest of the cookie in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Otosu just laughed at this comical little seen, "And so I have found Buruu's weakness! Now she can never try too do anything to me as long as I have sweets, of course that advantage could be turned into a disadvantage... Well we'll see how it turns out and I wouldn't mind a less docile cat, it could get interesting that way." He then finished off his own cookie and offered another one to Buruu, pulling out a Pocky-stick* to eat and he nibbled on it like a squirrel.

((*Pocky-Stick; A type of Japanese Candy where a very thin stick made of wheat about a half-foot long is covered in chocolate))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:57 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Not focused on Shoku, but she did enjoy cooking, Nodding at Shoku, "I love cooking, its very fun, when you can experiment with different ingredients." Yumiko spoke with happiness in her voice. "Thank you Ichigo. I'm glad you like my food." Yumiko said. Smiling as Ichigo and everyone teased Buruu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo's eyes twitched, and she grabbed Buruu, flinging her to the ground, and sitting on the girl's stomach. Buruu kicked her legs and hissed, but Ichigo pinned her down, and tried to get some of the Yakisoba into her mouth. "Eat it, dammit!" she yelled, getting some of the noodles into Buruu's mouth, and quickly putting her hand over Buruu's mouth, trying to keep her from spitting it up. "You need protein! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T EAT CORRECTLY!" She roared, and Buruu snorted, and then shivered. She made a loud gulping noise, and then Ichigo removed her hands form her mouth, smiling at her twin. Buruu scowled, and hiccuped. "I'm going to murder you," she hissed, before jumping up off the floor, and onto the counter. Ichigo smiled, adn then looked at Yumiko. "She thinks it tastes good," Buruu hissed at Ichigo, jumping up onto the fridge, and crouched down as if she was about to pounce. Her blue eyes flickered to the cookie, but she stayed where she was, for fear she was going to have noodles down her throat again.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Shoka smiled at her. "It is fun isn't it. I am not very-" He took a bite and was stunned by what he tasted. "Outstanding...unbelievable." He couldn't stand how great the taste was. "You are an amazing cook." Was all he could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Otosu laughed and almost fell down before he accidentally swallowed the Pocky-Stick whole. He stood up and said in a whisper, "That hurt.." He then looked up at Buruu and offered her a hand, "Come on I'll give you some more sweets if you come down. I'll make sure you don't have to eat anymore noodles." He looked at Ichigo and said, "I think she's had enough torture for today, let's give her a break."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

gluoo

Desirable Friend

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 pm
((HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MEW!!!! INVASION!!! *Butt rapes mew* Ha! I get to invade your own RP X3))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo giggled, eating the rest of the noodles she hadn't shuved down her twin's throat. After finishing the plate, she washed it, dried it, and put it back where she had found it. "I'm not going to make her eat anymore. She almost snorted the Yakisoba out her nose. That's torture enough," she said as she turned to Otosu, a smile on her face. Buruu jupmed off the fridge, ignoring Otosu's outstretched hand, and took the cookie from him, taking a large bite from it. "Just you wait, Ichigo. I'm going to get you back. If I was you, I wouldn't sleep ever again," she said in a dark tone, and ate the rest of the cookie.

( OH, YOU WHORE! GTF BACK HERE SO I CAN RIP YOUR FACE OFFF! >:C *grabs gluoo* oooooh, I'm going to give you buttsecks so hard your butt is going to fall off *evil gleem* )  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Blushing as Shoka complimented on her cooking, Yumiko managed to say a stuttering thank you. Then looking with concern and small laughter as Ichigo and Buruu had a small cat fight. Nodding in agreement at what Otosu said. Looking at the small mess, Yumiko would have to clean, Yumiko loved cleaning. 'I am so weird,' Yumiko thought. Smiling as everything slowed down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 pm
(((AHHHH!! I have been caught!!! ROFL!!! at least our butt sexs feels good ^__^ Lets have it!!!!!

oh and a found this totally hilarious thing in some one's signature! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! I will put it under here))

┌∩┐ ◣_◢ ┌∩┐

((MUHAHAHAHA))  

gluoo

Desirable Friend

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm
(( Haha very hilarious. Nice sig!~ ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads