Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:26 pm
"Then I'll be back in half an hour." Otosu said this smiling before he completely disappeared right in front of Zee. He was actually running as fast as he could towards the town and there was a little note still floating in the air above the small fire, it read, "If I don't come back, go the same direction you were going, there is a small town there, the Titan whom protects it will surely take you in as another villager, tell him that Otosu the Rurouni sent you..." Otosu was already at the towns edge and he said, "Where is the Titan of the village?" He already had his sword drawn and ready in one hand, the blade gleaming in the moonlight.
((Very fine actually, and you?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Zee picks up the note and reads it, "Hmmmm odd." she mutters but shrugs it off, "If he wants to die then he can die." she says laying down by the fire watching the flames dance and swirl.
((Do you want me to be the titan??))
(((I'm tired actually and sad i got to get off. I"m sorry i'll try and get on tomoro. sad )))

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm
((I'll just make the epic fight between Titan's!!))
Soon after Otosu had yelled out his challenge another Titan, whom was much taller and older than him came thundering out and he said in a gravely voice, "Who are you?" Otosu smiled and merely said, "Your death.." The Titan whom Otosu faced drew his sword in the nick of time before sparks flew, the blade clashing through the night, the villagers waking and stepping outside to see the commotion. Otosu and the other Titan had already clashed there swords together a few times, Otosu's eyes glowing and the other Titans muscles strengthening, Otosu smirked and said, "You might be strong.. but the blow will only hurt if you land one." Otosu then grabbed his blade in both hands before swinging, making a large wind go towards the Titan that he faced, in the same instant he was already behind the Titan and threw another one, he kept running all around the Titan, throwing wind blast after wind blast from what seemed all directions at once. "Lotuses Bloom." He whispered before he started his dance, the many hims disappearing and reappearing in different areas as the Titan swung at one and then another. Otosu was actually behind the Titan and he whispered, "To slow." He jumped backwards and cut a side-sweep made of both wind and actual metal into the mans side, his skin already tearing away even before the blade came into contact with his skin. Otosu landed on his feet lightly and walked over saying as he lifted his sword right above the other Titans neck, "I show no mercy to my opponents.." Otosu then swung downwards, using the same technique he used earlier of both wind and metal to cut through the mans spinal cord and neck, his head rolling across the ground as his body dropped. Otosu sheathed his sword, a wild glint in his eye that was full of hate. He picked up the head and then picked the body up, looking at one of the villagers and said, "I will be this town's new Titan as soon as I get rid of this body.." He then walked out of the village back towards Zee and her small encampment with the head and body of her old master. He then felt the actual blows from the other Titan and saw that the man he killed actually had hit him quite a few times as he had cuts in his armor as he continued to walk forward, bleeding.
((That was a lot of editing and retyping... probably the longest post I have ever made too..))  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Zee saw Otosu walking back. He was dragging something behind him but she couldn't make it out. When he got to camp and dropped the body she squirmed away from it, "I-I can't believe..." it was all she could sputter out. She looked Otosu in the eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, "I-I..." she tried again but nothing she was stilli n shock. Then it hit her as she was looking at him, " You, your... bleeding" she said walking over to him. She looked at his wounds. A few were deep but the others only looked like scratches, "May i be of assitance?" she asked inspecting the wounds more closly now.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm
Otosu just smiled and said, "Hmm... well while we are tending to my wounds, I have something to tell you.." Otosu said this taking off his armor as it would only get in the way of patching his wounds. "If your village excepts me, I will become the new Titan there... Of course, if you want you can become my companion, or not the choice is yours." He was pulling out cloth and a pair of old scissors.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 pm
Zee nods in acceptance of the scissors and cloth, "Thankk you," she says lightly. After a bit of work on the wounds she looks back up to him, "Ummm yeah, i wouldn't mind being your companion," she cleans off one of his cuts, "And my village should except you so of course." she smiles, "I would love to."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm
Otosu looked up at the sky and then jerked his head back down in amazement, "Y-you would? To be honest I have no clue exactly what a 'companion' is since I never had one, so really you'd be free most of the time unless I needed help with repairs around the town or something like that.." Otosu then looked down at the cut and said, "You are much better than I am with this cloth..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:12 am
Zee grins at him, "It's just cleaning." she says stanind. She walks over to her masters body and kicks it with her foot lightly she sighs, "Ok if i am to be your companion then you should be warned our village is attacked frequently." she looks at him to see if he is scared at all. "It's not easy he only stayed because he could save people but he wasn't nice. So don't feel bad if they don't trust you at first.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:27 pm
"Fights are frequent, that's good enough for me... also trust, it's built up over time, even if your village wasn't in its current state, it would still have a lot of suspicions about me, no?" He was carefree with trust and gave it to anybody whom helped him, as was his usual motto, but this time it was a little different. "Anyways we should head back before we make any other plans, it might take them a few days to decide as well..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate was still sleeping. Muttering about a cat. "All kinds of animals came to the moon. The cat was never sad. But the animals still had evil in them. Those her came from earth was evil, or mild. He fell madly in love with a black cat. One day the black girl cat lured him to the other side. When he came with a flick of a wrist, the cat................." Sleeping calmly. As she went on and on. Her mind focused on this story. "the cat fell of the moon, falling and crying in distant space. Always alone. Wishing and regretting." Unaware Max was with her. As she felt warmth.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Max picks her up and holds her close and listens to the story. "strange...i've never heard this before.." He slowly pets her head a little and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hearing Max's voice. But it was like echo to her. Going on her cat story. The story was like a thing to her. Once she woke up she'll remember nothing. Its like having another self. Rephrasing the whole thing, "The cat was alone on the moon. He wished for people to come. Her wasn't aware that the animals on earth became evil. One day a group of animals came. The cat was overwhelm with happiness. Not knowing of their evil plan. One faithful day, the love of his dreams lured him to the other side of the moon. The lover facing his back did an sinful act, pushing the cat down The lover yelling out, "Foolish cat, at least you had something to live on." And that was it, the cat floating in the darkness forever."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Max leans down and whispers into her ear. "Wake up little one...it's just a dream...." He pets her head a little more and moves her a little,he didn't know if this was a bad or good memory for her or if was was a memory at all. part of him just wanted some company.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Startled, she woke up almost falling out of the chair. Opening her eyes, she saw Max. Blushing with a weird face, she turned her head not facing Max. Putting on her hood, she turned a peek at Max. Waving a bit, "H-h-h-hello Max." Acting shy again.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
He doesn't know why but he pets her head once more and smiles. "Hello Hayate..." he looks out the window and smiles. "Are you this shy around everyone? or just guys?" He glances over at her and laughs a little.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff