Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm
Avin grinned, shaking the attack off. "We see," He laughed, turning away. "Good luck getting lynched," He called over his shoulder, exiting the building. When he'd safely ducked around a corner, the one became two.
"What the ******** is wrong with you!?" Miles yelled. "Are you ******** insane? Starting fights with random anthros in a public place like that? Are you trying to get us killed?!"
"You killed. I'm already dead," Kraid corrected, grinning.

"Trust us," Kraid corrected once more, laughing. "And why would she have seen anyway, she left before anything happened," he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 am
Sinku chuckled and sat back down and slowly drank the second mug of rum with a smile on is face." Told ya." he mumbled to himself.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm
User ImageFrom her hiding place above, Leona could feel the building before her shake. Her eyes widened, and a momentary thought came to her. What if the chef blamed her for the mess? Would she at least feed Elio? A part of her, the part that still wanted to leave, to start exploring again, tried to rationalize what she’d seen Avin do. Or heard, she hadn’t really been able to see much. What if he was attacked, and simply defending himself? But that laugh. What if it wasn’t his? Within moments of the explosion, she saw him come out, and ducked below the ledge. Peering out seconds later, she couldn’t seem him. She could only barely make out yelling across the street. The voices she could hear, one that could have been Avin, and the other, sounding mildly evil. Was it the source of the laugh? From her hiding spot, she tried to see out, maybe it was the two of them fighting again. What if Avin needed help? She pushed that thought away from her harshly. No, the best idea was simply to avoid him. Avin would be just fine without her. Perhaps a little broke, but that wasn’t her fault. She’d stay hidden until she was sure he was gone, then try and figure out if he left the town or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 pm
"We have to go find her," Miles growled, throwing pebbles at the skeleton.
"She said she's coming back. And so what if she doesn't? You don't need another Elf mucking things up for you," Kraid spat back, brushing himself off.
"I need someone," Miles said, removing the bandage from his eye. "I can't go on living like this, Avin is going to be the death of me," He added as Kraid vanished in a puff of dark oily smoke which proceeded to float up and under the eye patch.
Avin replaced the bandage, waiting for his appearance to return to normal before he took off down the street. Burying his fists in his pockets he walked through the rainy streets, unsure where to begin his search.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 pm
User ImageSeeing Avin leave the alleyway, she tensed, waiting for the second person. Her gaze shifted between the dark alley and the man until she lost him in a crowd. Maybe the other guy, whoever it was, was with the restaurant. She knew there was a back door there, she'd begged at it plenty of times. Still, why had Avin walked around outside? Maybe it was chef, just being *itchy making him go out in the rain. Either way, the young girl decided that it was safe enough to climb down. With practiced ease, she climbed down the rickety ladder. Then the thought occurred to her, what if Avin had killed the dog like creature? Nobody probably would have stopped him. Probably. Possibly. As soon as her feet were on the ground, she darted across the street, checking the alleyway for the poor guy's dead body. There was no way the cook would allow it to stay in her kitchen. Perhaps he was safe, then who the hell was Avin fighting? She left the alley, taking care to go the opposite direction. She was definitely going to have to find someplace dryer to sleep tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Avin returned to the tavern some time later, cursing under his breath. "You've done it now," He growled, packing back and forth. "You've driven off our only chance of company on this god forsaken journey," He punched the wall beside him. Pressing his fist to the stone he sighed. "********."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Sinku finished his rum and go up cracking his knuckles before flipping a few mythrill coins on the counter to pay for the damages to the restaurant and headed for the door leaving his cloak behind not really caring who saw him or not. as he walked out into the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm
User ImageLeona was outside, wandering from alley to alley, looking for shelter. She really hoped the rain would let up. At least then only her butt would be mostly wet, instead of the entire her. Her eye caught sight of the raccoon man, and out of instinct, probably because he reminded her so much of her animal friends, she approached him. Nervously, she tugged on the sleeves of her jacket, as she said in a soft voice, “Sorry for earlier. You okay?” Without realizing it, she used her Elvish tongue. It was purely natural for her to speak to other furry friends that way, and her instincts refused to believe that he could understand Common Tongue. The soft tones of Elvish immediately added to her gracefulness, and provided a connection between the two, lessening, though not erasing the awkwardness. “You really should be more careful.”  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 am
Sinku chuckled " You know if you understand common speech you can use it with me " Sinku said in plain speech even though he understood elvish." And as i told you in the bar I can handle myself ......and you have nothing to apologize for....what did you say your name was again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 am
User Image((I’m sorry. I’ve been sick, and there was a death in my family…I promised her I would continue living, so I’m going to try and get back onto Gaia.))

“Leo,” the young girl answered absentmindedly. She was much more focused on finding out what happened. Obviously the raccoon creature was perfectly alright--not that she was entirely sure how to help if he wasn’t. “But didn’t Avin attack you? I heard him laughing.” A shiver ran down her spine as she flicked a piece of hair out of her face. The possibility that the real source of the maniacal cackle was this raccoon suddenly occurred to her. Her entire body tensed, and as discreetly as possible her eyes darted for escape routes. They were out in the open. She could easily lose him in the crowds. Her lithe body was expert at that. Running for your life was part of a pickpocket’s job description.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm
" He tried to attack me but failed miserably at it" Sinku said with a chuckle." He learned from that mistake real quick."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 am
User Image“Do you know why he did?” she kept her voice nonchalant, making sure not to sound suspicious of him. She might not have known Avin long, but usually her instincts were accurate. He had seemed like a good person; why else would he give her that satchel of coins? It didn’t make sense. Starving, freezing and begging for food at least were consistent; she knew what to expect. She really hadn’t talked to anyone, begging aside, other than her group. Suddenly she felt very small in a big world. She might have known every nook and cranny in Opalescent City, but she knew nothing. Avin offered her a chance out of here, to learn. Should she give him the benefit of the doubt?

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 pm
" He said that drinking impaired my speed and I asked him he would like to test that theory and so he did and I proved him wrong" Sinku said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm
((I’m giving up on the picture.))

Leo didn’t know what to say, so a simple, “Oh…” was her reply. Her mind was racing, with possibilities. Could it have just been a game? But the entire building shook. So why did he do it? That he was crazy she didn’t want to believe. She wasn’t sure why, probably because he was the only route she had out of this place. Turning to the dog-guy, she asked, “Would you trust him?” Animals had good instincts on whether to trust people or not. Sure this one walked on two legs, but he still had instincts, right?

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm
" I'm not sure ...I'm rather wary to trust people at first but he could come in handy in a tight spot maybe" Sinku said with a shrug.  
Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff