Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾Ͼold ωar☽(OOC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Suicide? Wow, no one at my school does stuff like that... As far as I know.. All of my friends are pretty dam chill. >.> *nottellingyouwhy*
Most of the deaths are from accidents. crying It's a pretty dark subject. I would never do it, I have no reason why... I'm a happy camper.
And if it makes you feel better Torza, I trip the stupid assholes that pick on the unfortunate in the hall. whee It's so much fun.. They can dish it out, but they can't handle it. lol

lol And you better stay away from those college boys! I'm just saying that it's ok to wait and catch the prettier fishes... twisted
Dear god that movie was creepy... >.> and lol. That is pretty funny..

Well, people that use tab aren't really musicians. u.u lol
And yes... Hotties are always good teachers, you pay attention. That's too bad.. Band is so much fun! whee
lol I had all the credits I needed so my senior year was basically music, art, and Anatomy.

That's the best kind. >.> I'd eat the children thO..j/k

Hrmmm I've never read the book... Does that interfere with joining?

Also, Spirit, that sounds like a good back up plan.. I'm planning on being a vagabond if things don't turn out well. I'll stand on street corners with an acoustic guitar and shout sing crappy songs at cars driving by.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Id pay to listen to that! Epically awesome random lady playing guitar at me! 4laugh  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Trip the assholes! YES! Haha...personally I'm more of a verbal offender, but everyone knows I can kick a**. It's just....when I get pissed off and really attack someone, there's about two pints of blood and four broken bones involved. And they never come from me, so people know to not get me fighting mad. Plus, I'm an excellent speaker. I know what to say and how to say it so that it really strikes people xp

You know, five years isn't that big a difference! Well, right now it is, but in 30 years it won't matter! lol nah I got my eyes set on this Phillip boy...I never thought I would fall for a blonde perverted prep boy mad d

I can't get all of my credits until senior year since I joined the IB program...you're required to take language all four years, even if you took Spanish 1 prerequisite, you have to take Spanish 5 your senior year. It sucks...otherwise I would have all of my credits by the middle of my junior year.

Nope. As long as you understand the rules of the RP, you don't have to have read the book. However, the book is completely amazing and only 110 pages long. The day after my class had read the first chapter, half of them came back having finished the book already. They willingly read it twice. You could read it in about 3 hours, maybe less if you put your mind to it. Keep in mind that my English class hated or otherwise didn't really like reading The Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, and Animal Farm. But for some reason, everyone fell in love with Anthem. And I really mean everyone.

Haha! Sounds good, both of y'all...since I'm pretty much Spirit's back-up plan, looks like I'm going to be a model rolleyes But! If I had to have a back-up plan...I might join the Air Force or be some sort of wacky scientist who invents ways of turning skin purple just by chewing a piece of gum.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm
I love reading , im probably going to read that book now xD

Yes i shall help you suceed, You must practice by doing the following thinsg
1.Strunt everywhere, walking no longer exists
2. Demand the impossible if you want a Kangaroo that plays guitar, you should DAMN WELL GET ONE!
3. Be a total *****
4. Act completely clueless, i heard that's attractive now a days
5. And like Harmonie's Signature you must be Firece xD  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 pm
As you should, future entourage, as you should 3nodding

Guidelines? Oh dear God...

Sure, walking no longer exists...I can deal with that. I kinda do strut anyways, I have a very high self-confidence that makes most people jealous anyways. No problem!

*gasp* Guitar playing kangaroo?

MARSHALL! I WANT A GUITAR PLAYING KANGAROO! SPIRIT SAYS YOU BETTER DAMN WELL GET ME ONE!!!

Awesome.

I am a b***h. Er, at least I can be. I'm very good at hiding it though. I'll suffice mrgreen

The HELL I am going to act clueless! I don't give a damn what's attractive, I ain't clueless! Haha...well, maybe I won't act like a know-it-all, but people will know I'm smart and observant. I'm not looking to attract anyone anyways, I've got FB and Phillip right now. Other than that, all I need to do is make the camera love me wink

Fierce? Hmm...I can do that...haha. This is going to be one hell of a ride...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm
You're damn right you'd pay! lol
It's either that, or I threaten someone with the guitar and make them give me their money, or quite possibly their shoes. It depends if I want them or not.

Sounds fun.. Usually I'll have to do to confuse someone is make up some weird insult and that will usually shut them up.
Example: YOU MA'AM ARE A RAGING PIMPLE ON THE a** OF SATAN!

mrgreen

Hmmm I'll think about it. I'll be gone for awhile, but I'll see what I can do.>.> Can you put a link in your next post.

FFFFF- YES!
If nothing else I think we should team up and make the world's greatest inventions. You with your purple gum and me with my cats filled with sand.
Here's how you sell it: YOU THERE! YES YOU! BUY MY s**t OR BE PLAGUED WITH PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCON!
I'd buy it.

whee
Here's how to be a Harmonie
◘Walking no longer exists... Crawl or run hunched over like a raptor.
◘DEMAND THINGS PEOPLE THINK ARE DISGUSTING. And use a sequence of hissing and gurgling if you do not get them.
◘Randomly ambush people and call them Florence.
◘Talk like your from the 18th century.
◘And like Harmonie's Signature, you must learn how to do exotic twitching and have gay men around you at all times.

Follow these rules and you'll be well on your way to becoming a incrazed psychopath.

lol j/k but seriously.

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 am
Sweet, we can skip the clueless part, but you have to be xtra two faced b***h to make up for it :3.

MARSHALL SHE ASKED FOR A DAMN KANGROO PLAYING GUITAR 20 SECONDS AGO! *hands Torza a kangaroo playing guitar* xD

Lol the pimple on satan's a**. My priority plan is to make glasses and contact lenses that are like computers. That would be awesome id call it, iEye. or iGlasses. xD Wouldnt that be cool?

I have some of the requirements to be psycho, i crawl everywhere, i demand disgusting things like your mom on a plate, covered in chocolate( diss and digusting lol my friend cOuldt stop laughing.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 am
Damn guys.. your OOC posts are so long.... lolz... I would read but I'm to lazy...  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

OwnKindOfParadise_92

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 am
Lol...Fuzzy poop won't fricken respond...even sent her a PM...>.>
Missy Eevee
Damn guys.. your post are so long.... lolz... I would read but I'm to lazy...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 am
that sucks maybe you should just continue with out and tell her that before you do if some one doesn't post for a very long time, that's all you could really do.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

OwnKindOfParadise_92

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 am
Lol...yeah...That's all I can think of....sigh......

Hay have ya'll seen "Ninja Dream" Yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am
hehe.. I joined. And I have to say My Kitsune is smexy... ^_^ I'm proud of myself hahha

@Hermionie _ I have to say this again but I lol every time I see Tyra in your siggy. I never get old. Where do you find siggy's like that? I also like the one you had before that said "awesome"  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

OwnKindOfParadise_92

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 am
Lol,yeah...
Ur right...her siggy NEVER gets old...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 am